Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

SmewQueen Topic Starter

Heh heh
Geode (played anonymously)

:(
Geo wrote:
So super confused by what's happening. I read through the whole thing and got lost. I don't know how though or what.

I believe there are five people now loitering in the street. Alex, Quintus, Isaac, Celobra, and J. Quintus is in possession of Alex's crystal, something important to him. Alex wants it bad. Quintus and Isaac don't want him to have a magical crystal when they dont know what he's going to do with it or what it's capable of.
SmewQueen Topic Starter

Don’t forget Juniper aka J. She’s there too...

Want me to bring in someone to be on the soldier’s side?

coke_monster wrote:
Geo wrote:
So super confused by what's happening. I read through the whole thing and got lost. I don't know how though or what.

I believe there are five people now loitering in the street. Alex, Quintus, Isaac, Celobra, and J. Quintus is in possession of Alex's crystal, something important to him. Alex wants it bad. Quintus and Isaac don't want him to have a magical crystal when they dont know what he's going to do with it or what it's capable of.

Ok thank you :)
uh Smew the crystal was in Quintus' hands not a container. and when I previously said he'd stored in I meant he stored it IN his armor lol. Certain parts can open up to allow quick storage and can't be removed as it's part of the armor itself. Just wanted to clarify that, I can roll with it though :p
SmewQueen Topic Starter

Deathmarch419 wrote:
uh Smew the crystal was in Quintus' hands not a container. and when I previously said he'd stored in I meant he stored it IN his armor lol. Certain parts can open up to allow quick storage and can't be removed as it's part of the armor itself. Just wanted to clarify that, I can roll with it though :p

No your fine. I’ll change my reply! Soz
lol don't worry! I was gonna have it so the container J snatched, was a hard-light hologram, which would also out Quintus as not of this universe :p
What does Celobra think about this?

Um so who are we eating on to join the main group?
Could you repeat that? You want to know how to join the main group? I'd recommend jumping in. Your gal is a merchant yeah? Now would be a great time to sell us something that would resolve this conflict. Maybe a pepsi.
A pepsi solves all problems,it's one of the seven world wonders. Also it might be time to move on from this damned building lol.

Uh no she's a run away more of, she was just traveling with merchants. She's a geomancer.
Hmm hmm. How'd a mortal obtain these powers? Feel free to not answer out of character. Just keep in mind everything magical has been tied to inhuman means so far.

I guess I'll just have Isaac go Pew Pew. I can't think of much else to do. Id love to steer things into investigating the city and throwing more ideas to play with, but I can't naturally do that with Not-Nephilims pinning down humans and all.

I didn't actually know that sorry. Um I guess maybe a creature of some kind first showed her how but.
Eh, ya know what I changed my mind. Do you want to reply next DeathMarch or Lupus?

Theres plenty of room for making stuff up, Geo. Dont sweat it.
I'm cool either way tbh

Um so anything else I should probably keep in mind?
not really, just have fun with it :) Also easy fix, your character was stranded in this dimension after you where pulled through a portal, hence your fear and confusion. Also that event could tie back to the events of the city

Um that sounds alright but what events are you referring to.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus