Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

What's with you and portals man? Who makes these portals. Is there a god of portals flinging Geomancers and space marines across dimensions?!
lol! well It fits with the whole angels and demons coming to earth as well as other fantasy races. Plus there was the portal grenade thing Sinclair brought up. My thought was that Geo could simply be an unfortunate victim of a Demon moving from one realm to another, the same demon who brought a bunch of ghouls to the city, hence why I said it could tie in :p
Geode (played anonymously)

Oh that does make sense. Cool. :)
Might be time to move onwards I think
Is no one else going to post?
I think Lupus deleted their account, not sure why. And Sinclair has been absent for a while, so yeah, not sure
Oh I thought I saw Lupus applying for other roleplays besides this one. Must of not worked out. And yeah, I doubt DontBeTrippin is coming back.

I'll come back in a few hours and see where we stand, but I might high tale it too to be honest.
ahh I see, well if that happens then at least it was fun while it lasted :)
Yeah man, glad to meet you. I really wanted to liken Isaac's fight against inhumans to the Covenant, as well as have Isaac die somewhere along the journey and become either a demon or angel, but I don't think it'll work out even if I try and force it. At this pace it'd take fooooreeeeverrrr.

Smew, if you're shyly reading this and not saying much, don't let this get to you too hard. Hope you stay around and find some other roleplayers to write with. Same to you Geomancer. Cya around.
I had a similar idea with Quintus sacrificing himself for the group but ah well. And yeah Smew dont sweat it it was good while it lasted!

Maybe we can all make a new RP together at some later time :) and if any of you wanna rp with me don't be afraid to pm me!
SmewQueen Topic Starter

Its fine. I still have 3-6 roleplays still going. One over test. Two on QuizUp. And the other three are slow going. They are all 1-1 but ill be fine.
Geode (played anonymously)

-_- -~- -_- -~- -_-

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2087 RP Disscussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus