Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Kristan clicked her lips a little, opening her eyes to see herself in something that seemed more old fashioned to her. She wore something she'd describe as vintage, not loosing her personal touch completely and having a cozy long cloak. Her dress was something more casual for her touch, it being short skirted for movement, no long-sleeve cause those are just horrible, and a pair of boots. Her dress was black with small prints on the bottom of her skirt.

"Maybe that's more modern for this outfit," Kristan sighed, talking about her dress skirt before looking around and realizing she wasn't in a more familiar place. "Okay then, not a marked dimension," She spoke softly, her voice sounding like a dull angel. She hated her voice slightly, but didn't care. She wandered around the forest a bit before noticing the tavern. Kristan sighed in slight relief. She needed this honestly. She had to suffer quite a bit, having to managing her multiple dimension lives. She just wanted to drink a little, hoping she didn't have to summon her friends to pick her up later. She just didn't feel like drinking in one of her marked dimensions.

She walked into the tavern and glanced around. The place wasn't too busy, but it was clearly a place with diversities. "Maybe I should blend in a little more," Kristan sighed, pulling out something from her pocket and finding a small gem. "So my phone turns into this?" She mumbled before she just put the gem away and walking over to the bar.

She wasn't that much of an eye catcher really. If anything, she was the normal for a human in her days. Simple brown eyes, hers sort of duller though, fairly colored skin and short black hair, shorter than the average person though, making her look more like a boy. And her figure was fairly skinny, seeming healthy.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

I look over at Kristan and began scanning her with my robotic eyes. "So I see that you're another Interdimensionel traveler, huh? By the way I too can break the fourth wall" I said to her while drenched from the heavy rain.
Kristan lifted her gaze and looked the older looking cyborg. Holy god, he is tall! Don't let it overwhelm you idiot, just talk like any other person!

"Yeah, I'm an underdimensional traveler. And the fourth wall had always been meant to break to our hands," Kristan shrugged "Besides, I travel under small circumstances under my OOC and now I'm here. Though I am very much relieved she threw into a scenario where I can at least drink. Name's CF by the way."

"Underdimensionel? Never heard that one before. You travel only under your ooc? I only travel dimensions to switch stories. Also that ability keeps me updated to all realitys. That means that, if I get a scar or any damage, all other realitys of me gets a damaged. But it also grant me more memories without actually being there, and more powers" I said and turned to the bar "Yo dude, what kind of money do you guys use here?" I asked. The bartender was a big man bigger than me. "Gold coins" Said the man. Ok then I just switch the skin on some buttons from my pocket. I then pulled up a big handfull of coins, and gave it to bartender with a big smile "two of your strongest and biggest pints of ale" I ordered The man found two 3 liters pints and filled them at a barrel. He sat them on the counter, then I slided one of them over to you.
(I hate misspelling shiz!!!)
"Thanks," Kristan nodded, pulling out her phone- er, gem and tapping her drink with it and it turning into a cocktail "Also, when I said underdimensional, that was a mistake. Let's pretend I said interdimensional. And for me, I can change my appearance however I want to. I can be a mifua, werewolf, dragon, different versions of humans, etc. And I'm not just for roleplay stories. I'm in every single peice of art my OOC makes, from art to writing. And of course, I co-own my very account. So what gives you a reason to drink today?"
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

Overhearing these interdimensional travelers made Volker curious of how they can do it too. He thought he was the only one... 'Good to know now at least...' he wrote in his journal. 'And what are they talking about? OOC? Sounding like a cancer or disease from another dimension....or something worse......' He wrote.

"Wanna hear a depressing cliche? I killed somebody innocent that was close to me. Very sad I know. The weirdest part of breaking the fourthwall, is that you become selfaware, even about the tropes and cliches you inhabits, very weird" I said, then took a big gulp.
"Well s***, I can't top anything like that," Kristan sighed "I've lived as an orphan, a slave, an assassin, and a battler, yet I still can't top that sort of depressing cliché. And yet, here I am. Maybe I will when I'm older.......... Do you even know what age I am if we can break the fourth wall? Cause you're tall and I'm smol as s***, yet here I am, having a cocktail."

"Listen up girl. Earth, my entire home world were imploded right before my own eyes, by this alien empire who didn't care at all about it. I was dousted in leftover radiation from when the aliens left. That radiation caused me to teleport all over the universe, with waiting periodes between five minutes and a month. I'm not trying to top you, no, i'mma destroy you. also I'm only seven centimeters taller than my creator, who of which thinks, that he is small."
Kristan paused at this outburst and just tapped her cocktail with her gem, turning it back into the pint of ale it was before and slid it back to Dan. "You need this s*** more than me...."

"Nah, keep it. I have know it's gone, and I'm not denying it. At the very least I can rock the fact, that I'm best living human at everything, also i'm an indangered species. I even destroyed the whole dimension of those alien bastards in revenge, so i'm good. Well that shit also did landed me in prison, well not me, another me. That's how I lost my left ear" I said and pointed at my ear. "Well he is still in prison, right now, on an alien planet, so he got it good, he's gonna breakout, in thats storys tommorow"
"Sounds like fun, I guess?" Kristan shrugged, turning the ale back into a cocktail and finally taking a small sip "And the best living human at everything? Sorry to say, but that's not impressive, at least not to me." Kristan took another sip of her cockaail, deciding to shut herself up for a second. She didn't want to boast too much, or make the poor guy feel bad, but it really wasn't all to impressive, specially since she herself is a dimension traveler than can change her form. But let's not go into that. "But overall, sounds like you've had a fun adventure. All I've currently been through is death, mostly suicides and experimental deaths."

'Best living human? Well I guess I don't count considering I did arrive on Earth... or was I there already in the beginning...? I already miss the Romans even though.... it's been too long. Don't know how those Russians were doing with that president that sounds like food.' He thought and wrote a sidenote in his journal, 'Shouldn't think about the past. Romans are already dead and hopefully I won't be able to hear a Russian talk... annoying, evil, communist monsters of the north.... HE shouldn't have attacked later.... it should've been earlier....'

"Ooh, I love a good depressing death story, tell me more about your adventures" I said and took another big gulp.
"Well, nothing compared to your stories," Kristan shrugged "They're basically just teenage girl problems. And sadly, I have to repeat the same death at least 50 times before completing that scene." Kristan thought a little before sighing in annoyance. "I can die literally a million times at the chronical age of 14 and yet I'm still alive and suffering a thousand fates. It's one thing to be the same person in different dimensions but with different buffs that go with that dimension, but I had to change my actual personality, appearances, and roles a thousand times and die even more times to attempt to avoid fate, but always returning to the same scenario or being thrown into another one, worse or better being 50/50. Or of course, being just as bad."

"Damn, that's edgy. That's kinda like immortality. I need to find something that can make me, unkillable. I wanna explore the different kinds of death. If you kill me right now, I'm gone for good."
"Immortality is a curse," Kristan told him, taking a sip "You'll hate it after a while. And it probably less immortality and more like being reset constantly by someone else. And death. It's supposed to throw you into peaceful silence, unless you hold grudges. Death for me is just get given pain and lay dead before she comes back and resets me. And I sadly like it. It's what I'm made to do."

"Who is she?"

'Immortality IS definitely a curse...' he agreed in his head, 'Wish I died already... can't happen though.... I need to figure out how I'm immortal.... Maybe gods are real after.... maybe....' After the thinking in his head, he started to go through his pages of the people or monsters he met on his travels.

"Dude, you aren't a god, so stop thinking so loud" I said to the man with the notebook at the table.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus