Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten was still siting near the door. He looked up at the humans and other having a converstion. "Litten!" 'In the name of Arcues, be a little more quiet please!' Then he looked at the fire.What a beautiful site, to me at least, Litten thought.
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

'Wait... did he hear me? How... Maybe he is not human.... I wonder if I am human.... not a god, no... Maybe a expirement........ I drifted away from the topic again. What was I saying.... Oh! How can you hear me? I can't talk.' He thought while looking at the odd man.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

I turned towards the man with the notebook. "Listen Bud, I too travel dimensions"
"Boi even I can't read mines," Kristan commented "But I sure as hell can break a fourth wall. Btw, she is my OOC."

I turned back to Kristan. "Ofcourse you can't read mines, they explode"
"I swear to god, my English is amazing," Kristan groaned "I meant minds."

'How is Earth, Mr. Dimension traveler? I haven't been back in a while....'

"Ok" I said to Kristan, then turned to the notebook man "Don't you mean How WAS Earth?"

Litten shot a small, manly harmless to the building Ember, at the three humans. "Litten!" 'I said please be a little more quiet!' Then he looked at the door, and then looked away. (P.S: Dan and the two he was talking to were the three humans. And the other prethesees isn't working.(
"How was Earth? You know there are other dimensions where Earth still exists," Kristan pointed out to Dan "Don't just assume that just because your Earth is dead, that all Earths are dead."

'Was? What do you mean? Did WW3 happen? Darn... should've been there....'

'Actually... she makes a good point.'

"I have checked all Earths in all realitys, dimensions, realms. It's all gone, now and forever." I said starring down into the ripples in my ale.
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

A small gate opened on the road to the tavern, around 50 metres away from the door. A figure stumbled out of the gate, a bottle in one hand and a computer in the other. As soon as they were through, the gate snapped shut with a pop. Nwyvern looked up, taking a swig from her bottle as she took in her surroundings, "Hm, looks like the Land Under The Hill." She tilts her head, sniffing the air, "But it smells different."

She sighs, shaking her head, "I really hope this isn't the Faerie Lands." She cautiously approached the tavern door, opening it and entering in one smooth motion. She takes another drink from her bottle as she surveyed the room. She pays particular attention to the cyborg before taking a seat at a table in the back.

"Damned Faerie Knights." She places her laptop on the table, opening it before groaning, "And they busted this too! Now I'm truly stuck." She makes a small noise of annoyance before she begins to painstakingly starts to take apart her computer, drinking all the while.
Alf Ochoa (played by Ashley)

(I made a scratchy representation of how I see the entry area of the tavern.)

cat_s_tail_tavern_by_greekceltic-dbvk5jw.png

(Also, anyone up for a little para Rp tonight? I could potentially toss Alf in.)
"Then that's all your dimensions, realities, and realms then Dan," Kristan said simply "All the Earth's I've been on have been your average Earth's from the 21st century, a replay of the older days in a post-modern world. And the occasional further into the future or a tiny bit back in time. And of course, good old alternates. I've never been to a dimension where Earth was destroyed..." She just paused for a bit. "Yet, of course..."
Something small, a shift, an anomaly. Something was changing. Suddenly a gateway opened, a rift between dimensions. The Clearly the inside of the rift showed a majesty of a place, filled with cherry blossoms. A large manor of some sorts before a figure stood in the way. Male. Five Foot Eight. His first steps into this new place, through the rift. Face covered by a black mask of unknown materials. Two slender Red Horns, seemingly protruding from his skull. Closer observation would show them on a black band. Crimson hues peered through the rift, assessing and observing the new place. Here was where he decided to make his first real appearance. When fully emerging from the rift, it immediately closed, leaving no room or chance of anything going in or out. His get up could be described as a Samurai, a white Kimono with a long sheathed Katana like object on the back side of his waistband. The hilt lingered to the right side of his body.

'Hmmm.' He thought as his mind wondered about where he was at. The world here seemed a bit similar to his own in a sense but different, some kind of tavern for the weary? Or was it a place for the enjoyment of others? He shook off the thought and moved forward, entering the establishment with unwavered conviction. He was more than determined to take in the sights and enjoy himself. Though his outer appearance seemed unapproachable, this was just his usual get up for when he traveled through other places. The male had been through plenty of moments where he was attacked or brought into unusual situations where he was required to defend himself. If one were study him, they would find more than just strength, caution and danger; they would be able to find a welcoming allure about him, like a gentle breeze on a mildly heated day. Perhaps a warmth of a heavy blanket on freezing winter night.

Opening the door to the Tavern, Kenji looked about, quickly gathering and studying his surroundings before motioning forward. Quickly finding a seat at the bar, sitting with a relaxed but majestic and stern posture. One more glance about, making small notes and thoughts on each thing, he spoke to the bartender. "A strong drink, please." The Male's voice matched his appearance, a undefined strength and confidence. A Deep voice that echoed the depths of his vast experience.
Todd couldn't pinpoint exactly why he gravitated back to the tavern at all. After the incident with the phone going missing and the mysterious mess of glass on the front porch back at the Hammond house, he wondered why he'd ever even bother to come back here at all. But tonight was different. New phone, with many apologies to a certain gracious host, lots of head scratching and an eventual Showman's Itch. He plucked away at his ukulele at home but it wasn't the same. He missed Old Fuzzy's bar and the lumberjack crowd, that waitress with the nice rack that gave him updates on her time in community college while he leaned sleepily over the table after a set. He didn't miss that hot-as-hell light they always stuck on him, though. Here in the tavern, lights like that weren't a thing. It was a different kind of vibe and he had to admit that it was growing on him.

Todd sat near one wall with a second half-empty pint in front of him, strumming away to 'Hey Jude' and 'Werewolves of London.' He propped one foot up on another chair and settled in. There was plenty to worry about, but not tonight. Screw it all, tonight.

Litten finished grooming his fur. How noisy humans are.he thought. Then, with one last look at the fire, he layed down. Then he feel asleep. If anyone got close enough Litten, they would feel a warmth that similer to the warmth of fire.
The landing of a relatively small, grey spacecraft a few miles away was, if anything, an assault on the senses. All at once it came spinning out of the sky, shooting out landing gear and wings in all directions in an attempt to stabilize it before it inevitably hit the trees, bounced once and skidded two-hundred yards to a stop. An hour passed and the door, which could be more accurately described as a poorly-attached lid sprang open, then continued its arc, breaking the hinges upon which it sat and flinging itself into the air. A dark, scaly hand reached over the side with one of the control wheels clutched in its stubby fingers, held it for a second, then dropped it onto the grass, chased out by a moan and a rhythmic stream of some unintelligible cursing.

He'd made it... somewhere. Didn't matter where, so long as he didn't have to look in Murdoc's ugly face again. Kessel eventually lifted himself up far enough to poke his own head over the side, his dark nose glistening with blood. He paused a second, wretched, paused another second, then gave himself a satisfied nod and began the process of climbing out and assessing the damage. Everything was busted- perfect. Not even sarcastic perfect, because with a ship in this bad condition, there was no tracking it. He himself wasn't doing too terribly, either- cuts and bruises, definitely, but whatever kind of air bags the G-1590 had were notorious for keeping people maybe more alive than the sort of people who drove them wanted to. He popped his back for good measure and gathered his things.

Another half hour passed and the figure of a skelter stepped onto the porch of the tavern, drawn in by the scent and quaint...ness. It was a little much. Themed restaurant? Country club? He pulled his old jacket a little closer and opened the door. Yeah, had to be a restaurant. Kessel's stomach growled low and he reached instinctively for his wallet as he passed the bar. He didn't see any menus- might've been one of those fancy places where they told you what you'd be eating. He didn't have long to think about it before an empty wallet chain snaked out of his pocket and scraped the floor.

"Shhhi-" he searched his other pockets, even went so far as to shove his hand in his pants. Just to be safe. Could never be too careful, but... nothing. Ira'd slipped it out off him again, dirty, filthy, Vel-sucking- Kessel's tail beat the floor angrily. So he turned to plan B- just eat something. He wouldn't be here long, anyway. His red eyes searched the types around him- humans, other things... other other things... some asshole playing a pussy guitar on the far wall. His gaze fell to a small red and black cat by the fire and he paused, mouth crinkling oddly as he clenched his long teeth together. He couldn't. But it looked sick. But he'd never sleep again if he did. It was kind of ugly...

He took a few awkward steps towards the creature and bent down to watch it sleeping. There was heat radiating off of it and he choked a little. That was too precious, he couldn't possibly. Kessel reached a hand out and laid it awkwardly on the litten's back, completely failing to stop the string of hungry saliva stringing out of his mouth and onto the floor next to it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus