Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Callahan sighed, silent for a few more moments. Then he looked up.

"We will all get through this! We fight on the side of justice! We will prevail!" He declared, knocking on his breastplate. He gagged after he did so. "Agh! Bad idea!"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus would continue to drag the stone across his sword, the sound echoing in the growing silence and darkness. His eyes glowed brightly, showing he did in fact have some form of night-vision. After a while, he placed the sword where it belonged, and looked up at the others.

"If it isn't to personal, just what brought all of you to these woods?"
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

" I was running from town to get away from the infected."
"I was walking home from a very small town in the mountains. I was getting a bolt of fabric." she says looking around. Realizing she lost it in the running.
Callahan composed himself, then looked up at the tall stranger. "I was on my way to town to rid of the disease myself. But I underestimated the numbers of the infected, and fled here."
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"It is wise to never underestimate your opponents, no matter who, or what, they may be."
He spoke, his eyes soley on the paladin.
"Though I must say, you are a brave fighter."

"Wise words"

"its getting dark and I'm a little hungry.... i shall be right back."

Agnostic comes back with logs of wood and sets them on the ground. He then casts a fire spell and the logs go up in fire.
He grinned at the white haired man. "I fight on the side of justice, and there is no room for cowardice! If I must fight to my dying breath, then I will!"

"You are really enthusiastic aren't you"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"i know i am so whos up for adventure"
Georgina's long red floppy ears perk up taking in the sounds of the area. "Oh you can do magic as well?!" she says watching the logs set on fire.

"wait could i do magic"

"Give it a try"
"Yeah you never know." she says watching Jack.
There was a bout of raucous laughter from the paladin. "I like to face things head on, because I know The Glorious One will light my path!"

"But on another note, I haven't heard a name from you yet." Callahan said to Agnostic.

"Yes i can"

Jack trys to cast a spell but fails "maybe i just need training"

"What can you do"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus