Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*Mane shrugs.* You'll need this, at least. *He throws her a bandage and packs up his medkit.* And I never said you don't have a chance. There are just no guarantees he will be able to make you happy. Which would most certainly make him unhappy. *He looks her in the eye as he stands.* That, and the Tenebras task is more important than a girls fancy.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She shoves the bandage down her bra and glares at him*
To be able to make him happy, would bring me happiness. He wouldn't make me unhappy. Sure, he's not the cleanest or most pristine tool in the shed, but he's the one I want. Until then, I'm not going to let him see me like this. Liv out.

*She storms off in the direction they came, pulling out her silver dagger*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna stares, stunned after her and turns to Mane*
So you're the big Daddy?

*He stares after Olivia for a moment, shrugs, and turns to Aruna.* She can leave if she wants. We don't care. And yes, as a matter of fact, I am both big, and a daddy. *He winks.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She snaps out of her stunned facial expression and smiles at Mane*
Are you now?

*Dead serious.* Not for you. Now get up, we have hunting to do. Unless you feel like starving, of course.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She giggles and stands, swaying her hips as she walks and picks up her .44 magnum*
Sure thing. I'm always hungry.
*She winks at him*

*Mane rises, and continues walking the direction Danye had been walking.* You know lass, you have pretty eyes.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She saunters up beside him, "accidentally" brushing her arm against his* Oh, how sweet. Thank-you. *She glances at his green eye*
I quite like your green eye. It has a beautiful glow.

*He blinks, the green eye unmoving.* Regardless of the black space around it?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She offers him a wide smile* No, I don't mind the black space. It's...it's different.

Heh. The amount of time I got shot for this monstrosity... *HE glances at his left ankle, and continues.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Do you have as many scars as Danye?

Ha! No. I'm smart. He joined the Legion. Rehab was a bitch. I'm sure you get the picture.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Ahh, of course. *She nods with understanding and smiles*
So what scars DO you have?

Physically? Ripper wound across my spine, deathclaw bite to the kidney and various gun shots. You?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Hmm, wow. You should show me.
*She turns her right cheek and reveals the small pink scar and then removes her shirt and sweeps her hair to the side revealing a long scar from her shoulder blade and across to her hip*
This one *points to her cheek* lousy mother. And this one *points to her back* lousy father.

*He lifts his shirt, revealing a lightly toned stomach and back, along with a horrific circular scar on his back, where his left Kidney should have been. Another messy scar stretches from one shoulder blade to the other, and various small, silver spots can be seen across his skin.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She reaches out and lightly touches the scar on his shoulder blades*
They're so silver.

They've been there a long time. *He pulls his shirt back down.* How do you fight?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus