Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Aruna (played by Fidem)

I generally scope long distance, and sneak attack, but if i have to, I go in guns blazing and throw in a few kicks and punches. If I'm lucky enough to find knives on dead men, I'll use those as well, but that is generally my main style. I also fight pretty well with no weapons, but I prefer to have my two magnums.
Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

I act friendly to people, show them I can be useful -whether it be in a fight or in general- and then let them execute my plans. I tend to get shot a lot less.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Well, that generally does help. I don't go shooting people if they're innocent, but if they happen to be wearing a Legion or NCR uniform, I don't hesitate to shoot.

Heh. I used to be amongst the NCR... in fact, I was General of the Chicago area for a little bit.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She widens her eyes, impressed*
Sorry if I've ever shot at you.

Don't worry. California didn't want me in charge... I managed to get peace between NCR and BoS. Hmph. But no, peace is to hard for some.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

You've done quite a lot in your time.
*She hears something to her left*
What was that?

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Even for enemy, Odd for prey

*Mane pushes her down.* Duck! *A laser whizzes overhead.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She whips out her magnum and from her prone position open fires, aiming at the BoS legs*

*Mane starts sprinting for the enemy, laser weapon of his own ready.* I am going to club you, girl scout!
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She covers him, continuously shooting the legs*

*Mane takes a laser to the throat. He staggers, but keeps running. Reaching the now fleeing man, he lasers him in the arm, grabs the rifle, and backhands him with it.* Git...
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna's mouth opens, but she suppresses a scream*
Mane! Shit!
*She rushes forward and kicks the fallen BoS in the face*

*Mane feels his throat.* Burn. 2nd degree, must've just gotten me. Well, let's see if he has anything good. Search him for notes, ammo, anything.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She breathes a sigh of relief and searches the BoS*

Doesn't have much on him. Are you sure you're okay?

Doesn't have much, eh? *He runs a hand along the collar of the BoS recon armor, and immediately procures a piece of paper.* Hmmm... BoS orders. What are they up to... oh. Well then.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She tries to peer over his shoulder*
What does it say? Where are we headed?

It's just scouting orders. I was expecting something more, to be honest. Usually, scouts ain't all that trigger happy. Maybe this one was jumpy, spent too long underground...
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She sighs*
We still need to find something to eat.
*She frowns and reloads her .44 magnum*

*Mane looks around, and spots an Echelon bag lying under some dead brush nearby.* Well, maybe the scout had food. *He strides towards it, stops, and says;* If the lady would do the honours.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus