Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She watches her feet, ensuring she walks carefully and with purpose. She pulls out her .44 magnum, attaching its longer barrel and loading six bullets into the magazine*
I'm ready when you are. They should be just again a little off road.
Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*He raises an eyebrow.* Where on earth do you store your stuff? You have no pockets that I can see.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She turns around to reveal a little leather pouch hidden by her hair*
Oh, and this. *She moves more hair and pats her butt, revealing two back pockets in her denim shorts*
Oh, and also! *She points to her thighs where her holsters are*

Hmm. Stims, food, some water, and ammo. Guess it's all you need. *He picks up the pace.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She nods and easily keeps up with him, simply extending her muscular legs*

These are not normal ants. Just so you know. Fire ants are a lot nastier.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

I know, but I'm hungry and the food I have won't feed both of us. Squirrel on a stick is not exactly a sharing sort of meal.
*She looks through the scope on her magnum and spots a soldier fire ant* Bingo! *She shoots and successfully hits* Crap, now they've seen us.

I wouldn't have it any other way. *He strides towards the nearest ant, a large soldier.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She aims for another ant, popping three rounds into its head. She backs up whilst still shooting, her hand recoiling with each shot. After another two rounds and two dead ants, she stops, reloads and continues shooting*
You alright over there?!

*He runs to the left, dodging a blast of fire, and turns right towards the side of the ant. He uses the ants leg as a step, and wraps his arms around the beasts neck.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Okay, you handle yourself then!
*She turns back towards the desert and narrowly misses a blast of fire that whizzes past her head*
Holy- *She empties her clip into large soldier ant, stopping to reload. She shuffles around in her pouch only to find she's out of ammo*
Mane! We have a problem!

*He uses his left hand to poke the creatures eye, then grabs it by the pincers and twists it 360 degrees, killing the ant.* On it!
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She cringes at the screeching noise coming from the dying ant and rushes over to the few dead ants they've killed, and grabbing the meat*
We should have enough. Let's go. I'm out of ammo.

*Mane levers off a pinsir, carrying it over his shoulder at a jog.* I concur!
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Where is the nearest town? If we run into trouble between here and there, it is going to be difficult to take them out. Especially if they have guns. Also, I'm going to need more stimpacks. I don't know about you, but I'm running low.

I tend to mix my own medicines... but sure. We can head east then south, into Novac.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Oh? Really? I just prefer stimpacks. They're quick and easy.

Sure, let's head to Novac. *She puts her empty magnum into its holster with a frown and starts towards Novac*

*He strides due west, limping slightly.* Well, maybe I can teach you how to mix some poultices. Much better than Stimpacks, especially if you dun have any.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She keeps up with his limped pace* I don't know much when it comes to that, so you'll be starting from scratch. I am a fast learner though.

*He talks slowly, as if reciting a ritual. He appears glazed over.* Find stone to grind and bowl to catch. Steal root of Xander from goddess' roots, and sacrifice with Bucca flower. Burn away the sin, and consume the powder. *He snaps out of his trance.* Healing powder.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus