Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

Thanking you. *He steps on her hand, followed by her shoulder, and scrambles the rest of the way* Now... *He sights in the direction the slave had told him* half a milli-dot down... one left... *He fires* One dead and buried. They'll hit us in 30 seconds. *He drops down, favoring his right leg* Prepare for a tough fight, wench. Do well, I may thank you. *He grins grimly*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She nods professionally and grips her knives tighter, staring off in the direction he fired and counting down the seconds in her head*

*Leaning the sniper against the crucifix, he sends a quick prayer to an unknown god, and pulls out his trench knife. He goes prone, and puts the blade in his teeth* 'Ere 'ey 'ome.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She sees the first few running towards them, several more appearing behind them. She crinkles her nose at their hideous appearance and moves off to the right, drawing the attention of two* Come and get me you feral mutts!

*Danye waits until one is right on top of him, trying to sniff out its prey, before it pushes himself off the ground with his hands, lunges forward and swings his head left at the creatures neck, stabbing it. He rolls to his feet, kicks another in the ribs, and crouches. He carefully timed each move, blocking each attack and slashing in return. Throat, tail, limb, torso. Everything was a target.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*The two charging towards her both pounce simultaneously, one aiming for her throat the other for her arm. She dodges the throat attack and embeds the silver dagger into the nightstalkers eye. She isn't quick enough to avoid the arm attack and is bitten on the forearm, pain making her wince. She screams profanities and uses the dagger to repeatedly stab the vital organs of the hideous beast*

*A small grin lights up his face* Now this *Slash* is fun! *Kick* Dun you agree? *He picks one up by the tail, gutting it with one fluid swing*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She cackles agreement, charging another and kicking it in the face with a follow up dagger to the throat*
I..Su...Yes...
*She notices his eyes light up and offhandedly kills a further three nightstalkers by cutting off their heads whilst admiring the way Danye fights*

*He starts singing* I don't *Slash* want *Kick* to set the world *He grabs one by the tail, and uses it as a club, narrowly avoiding gnashing teeth* on fiiiiiiiiire! I just want to *Slash, and blood spurts onto his face* put a spark in your heart... *He throws his 'club', knocking a tent down around a group of Nightstalkers feasting on the dead*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*His singing snaps her out of her daze. She throws her dagger at the head of a feasting Nightstalker, using the machete to carve up the mutts that try to attack her as she heads over to kill the last group of Nightstalkers. Blood coats her arms like gloves, gooey and smelling like metal*
A few more to go!

*He nods, only to immediately be attacked by Nightstalker from behind. He stumbles forward, then makes for his sniper whilst trying to protect his neck. He grabbed it by the barrel, and swung the gun over his head and into the beast on his back. It's spine snaps with a loud crack, and Danye rips it from its bite hold on his shoulder.* Fucker... *Blood can be seen pouring from a wound in his neck* Right. Time to go to town. *He walks away from Olivia and the Nightstalkers, into the central tent. He comes back with a Legion 12.7mm submachine gun.* Wench, move. *He opens fire upon the Nightstalkers*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She stumbles backwards, avoiding the fray of bullets and smiling as the beasts fall to the ground, one by one.*

*The full auto fire sends the Nightstalkers scattering, and they flee back to god knows where. Danye, emptying the second clip on the stragglers, drops to one knee. He is pale, and looks to be shaking. The clip emptied, he drops the weapon, and pulls a bandage from his back pocket.* Poisonous bastards... you get hit, wench?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She looks at her arm that is oozing blood*
Just my arm. I feel fine, obviously not as affected as you. You look like shit.
*She goes to help, but stops herself and stands away from him*

Heh. I didn't look like shit before? *He pulls his hood down in an attempt to check for wounds. His hair is short, almost bald, and his face is tanned from the constant sun* Should be fine in a minute. Thank Green-Eye for the metabolism... venom to the neck, not a good spot. *He stands, swaying slightly, but clearly determined. He walks to his sniper, picks it up, and continues towards the hills where he sent the slaves.* Coming, wench?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Her breath catches as he reveals his face*
One second...
*She jogs over to the Nightstalker whose eye is protruding a dagger. She removes the dagger, wipes the blood on her pants and holsters it again*
Coming.

*He reaches the outskirts of the town before simply dropping the sniper.* Ah, bollocks. *He collapses to the ground, face first.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She rushes up to him and pushes him onto his back.*
****. So much for great metabolism. *She rolls her eyes and pauses*
You just...stay here and I'll find a way to concoct an antivenom. Which requires...NIGHTSTALKER BLOOD! We have plenty of that. Okay, now what else is needed?
*She stares around at her surroundings and decides to use the tent's material as a basis for the fire that is needed to make the antivenom. She scavenges around for a pot or object that can withstand high heat* Ha ha! These Legion come in handy! *She glances back at Danye, and quickens her pace, frantic to find everything she needs*

I know I'm missing something...shit. What else do I need!

rolled 1d6 and got 5
Odds to come across a Radscorp. Evens to search Danye.

Olivia (played by Fidem)

*In her flurry of searching, she doesn't pay attention to her surroundings until she hears a loud click and clack from behind her. She turns to see the large black body of a Radscorpian, its stinger raised and ready to attack* That's what I needed! Radscorpian poison glands!
*Just as she pulls her dagger and machete from their holsters, the Radscorpian punches its stinger through the air straight for her face. She leaps to her right and just as the stinger connects with the ground beside her, she arches her arm over and down, slicing the stinger clean off.*
That's right bitch! You're mine now!
*The Radscorpian, pissed from its lack of stinger, charges forward, a cluster of clicking and clacking. Olivia notices the way it holds its claws and times it just right. She charges straight towards the Radscorpian, leaps, gives herself a foot up by pushing off one of the claws and then lands on the Radscorpian's back. Its claws flail wildly, trying to remove her from its back, but she takes her machete and drives it straight through the middle, dragging it down in a clean line. The Radscorpian stumbles and then collapses, as Olivia jumps off.*
*With a puffed breath* Don't mind me! I've got this! *She walks over to the Radscorpian, takes out the poison glands and places the concoction of Nightstalker blood and poison glands over the fire to boil. Once it has finished boiling, she takes it over to Danye*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus