Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Mane Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

You were in a Legion camp, and you made antivenom? obviously haven't thought many Legion before.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

No, I haven't. I've fought what I've had to in order to survive whilst following your son, but I've never gone out of my way to kill others.

Well. Danye may have been a shock to you.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She cocks her head to the side* What do you mean by that? Do you mean his unemotional attitude, his general recklessness, his asshole nature? Any of those?

... I rather meant Danye. Just... Danye.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Need to be a bit more specific. Him as a whole, not really a shock. All his scars, yes, but other than that, not really.

I'm impressed. The last person who met him proper wanted to kill him. To be fair, she pretty much loved me, and he had *He makes a quotation gesture* killed me.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna lay on the bed, listening intently to the conversation passing between Olivia and Mane. For once, she stays silent her ears intrigued at the mention of another woman*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

He's damaged, and an asshole, but I think, actually I believe that it's more hope than anything, that there is something...just something within him.

He is passionate. I'll give him that. He does care for some people... not many, a bare maximum of oh... three at a time? *he laughs.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

But is he capable of love, of caring to the point of deeper emotions, not just passion. I know he can sleep with a woman no strings attached, I've watched it happen. It sounds sick, I know, but I simply saw them enter the cabin together and then he left, with her awkwardly stumbling out of the cabin after him trying to put her clothes on. I know two of those places are taken by you and Tawny.

-sigh-... listen, gal. We ain't fighting for our sanity. We be fighting for the planet.We have bigger troubles than a lost heart trying to find love. I know we can't waste time trying to fix Danye, let him love and or live a little. We're too busy avoiding death, to live our lives... you know?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She sighs* You're right. *She stands and walks over to the bed, kicking Aruna's sore leg* Get up, we're moving.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna stirs, pain shooting up her leg* What the f-? Oh. Decided to return did you? *She rolls her eyes and sits up, running her hands down her face* You get any sleep? *she asks Mane*

Sleep? Yeah... sure. Off you go Aruna. Follow your new friend. *Mane puts a new clip in his .223 pistol.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Mumbles* I wouldn't call us friends.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*To Mane* Where are you going?

Finding old friends. Even older family. *He smirks.* Hopefully, dumb girl hasn't off'ed herself.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Oh, well. See yah. *She adjusts her pants and singlet, that are crinkled from sleep and walks past Olivia, punching her in the arm on the way through* Keep up you grumpy cow.
Tawny Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

MEANWHILE, IN CHICAGO

*Tawny sits at a desk, a rather large and complicated radio system in front of her. Her long brown hair hangs down straight, covering her face. Her goggles rest on the desk in front of her, and she writes in a small book with her right hand, a kitchen knife in her left. Her clothing is drenched, and scars line her arms. She mutters quietly, within the dark, dingy room.* Mr Daddy-Killer better not show up again... he knows Goddess will stop him, not me. I am pointless. *She rages crazily.* I should've gone for my neck! Quicker! Better! Light would flow from my veins and cleanse the darkness from my house-tomb! Dammit! *She slams her head against the desk, knocking over her microphone and knocking herself out.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus