Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Yanette (played by Fidem)

*Yanette strolls through the cemetary, a bunch of flowers in hand. Silent tears roll down her cheeks as she places the flowers onto her friends grave. She begins to say a few nice words when murmuring stops her* What on ear- *She stops and listens* That sounds like it's coming from under the earth. *She stands, wiping her tears away and looks around her, unsure of where the sound is coming from.*
Tawny Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*Tawny moans in pain.* Why is this table so HARD?!? *She picks up her lead pipe, abandoned on the floor next to her, and smashes it onto the table, snapping the weak wood in two. She stomps out of her underground room, slamming the door and smashes on of her metal sparring poles repeatedly.* Why. Must. I. Be. So. Angry! *She throws the pipe at the small Maize farm, at the end of the room. Several stalks snap.*

*She spots the door to a small stone building a little way away and begins to make her way towards it. Just as she is about to enter, loud banging and crashing noises come from within, causing her to yelp and stumble backwards. She pulls out her umbrella, disguised as a sword and carefully gets up, walking towards the door again*

*She walks over to her bed, laying down next to the dog. She giggles quietly, sounding like some disturbing combination of a 14 year old girl and a teletubby.* You know Fi, you would make a good carpet. *She giggles again, louder, then stops. A little dust is falling from the roof. She puts a finger over her pets mouth, before reaching into her bra and pulling out a small flick knife.* Shhh... we have a visitor. *She climbs the ladder opposite her, carefully moving aside the lid of her tomb, and peers through the crack.*

*She unsheathes her sword...that WAS disguised as an UMBRELLA and reaches for the door to the stone building, only to hear the noises stop* This cemetery gives me the creeps.

*Tawny throws her voice to the mausoleum next door.* Over here, ya dumb slut! *She uses the distraction to quickly move below ground and into a secret tunnel, grabbing her pipe on the way. She sprints along it, finally popping out near the base of the well. She takes cover behind it, watching the intruder.*

*Startled by the voice, Yanette pushes herself against the wall of the building and pulls a silenced 9mm pistol from her hidden chest holster. With quiet footsteps, she glances around her, aiming the pistol at the ground, two hands holding it steady. A large tombstone offers the perfect spot for her to take cover, so she hides behind it*

*Tawny giggles again, stepping out of her cover and simply walking up behind the new comer.* Ohh, do you hear them to? The ghosts around here are REALLY noisy. Some say, that one got stabbed, like this-*She lifts up her shirt, showing some of her bra and a rather significant scar on her stomach.*- and now she haunts the very ground, insulting intruders of her privacy! *Her voice turns serious, maybe even sane.* But really. You probably shouldn't be here, Red-lady.

*Freezing as she hears the voice behind her, Yanette slowly stands and turns, facing the young girl before her whose shirt is lifted and revealing her scarred skin. Yanette raises her eyebrows, impressed* If she was still around, I'm sure you would be bothering her and not myself. *Nette spins on her heel, avoiding the grave she was visiting and putting some distance between her and the stranger* I'm here to visit a friend. You don't seem like the...*she blatantly stares at the lead pipe* kind of girl who should be here either. Especially not in these times. *Her hair whips in a slight breeze* The wasteland is not a place full of friendly people, so forgive me for being wary.

*She giggles again, any sanity re-snapped.* Full of friendly people? *She point to the grave the stranger had taken cover behind.* He was friendly. Tried to 'cure' me. *She adjusts her shirt.* Says that I could be helped. *She looks the stranger in the eye, head cocked to a strange angle.* He didn't talk very well with a machete in his throat. But hey, he didn't see it coming. I stabbed him in the eye with a bed post three hours before! *She laughs, almost forcibly.* And he couldn't have had gut instinct that he was gonna die, 'cause I stabbed him with a post there, as well! Bastard needed a wake up, see. Fancy-suit kidnapped me, twice. If that be how you help a gal, then he needed to sleep on his decision. *She takes off her shoe, and throws it at the tombstone.* For a long time.

*She raises her eyebrow again at the girl and hangs her "umbrella" from her belt* Thankfully, I'm not trying to cure nobody. So, have a lovely day. *Nette turns and walks the other way, still holding her 9mm.*

*Tawny takes off her other show, and throws it at Red-lady.* Dun move! I might shoot you! *She dives over the tombstone of her kidnapper, pulling a 9mm pistol of her own from the dirt. She looks at it, confused.* When did I get this? Oh well! *She aims at Red-lady.* Red-lady better stay still, or red may leak everywhere. *She whispers* And that be messy. Very. Bloody. Messy. *She giggles.* Get it? Bloody messy? *She goes serious again.* Oh, whatever. No one likes my jokes anyway.

*Unaffected by the gun being aimed at her, Nette raises her pistol and lines it up with the girls head* I don't want any trouble. Cut the bullshit and no one gets hurt. *Her face is dead serious, no fear evident at all*

Bullshit! *Tawny goes to unload the gun, but no clip falls out. The gun is not loaded, it seems.* Oh please. You'd attack innocent me? I call THAT, bullshit. *She giggles madly, once again.* Want some cookies? *She rolls right, through the door, and stands in one fluid movement. She pushes the lid off of the casket, and jumps onto the rungs of the ladder.* Ohhh Fi! I'm hoooome!

*She stares after the weird girl and races to follow her, her pistol still raised* What the ****?

*She races through the door to her radio, smashing buttons and standing the microphone back up.* Allo wasteland! I have a visitor! Would any visitors to the graveyard in the future BOOK IN NEXT TIME. ARGH. *She mutters.* I hate visitors. *She turns off the radio transmitter.* *She runs through to the main room, closing boxes hung from the wall and throwing leather and metal armor into crates of their own.*

Yanette carefully follows the path that the strange girl had taken, finally coming to a small stone room. A tomb. How peculiar. This girl really is twisted. Her gun is still drawn as she walks towards the girl. "Do you live here?" She looks around the room, taking in the various items and whatnot scattered around.

((Deciding to use the format I do for all my other RPing. If your characters says something, just use " " and if they are thinking to themselves, put it in italics.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus