Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

That's easy Dialga.

This is only legendary pokemon you can get in sun and moon that isn't originally from alola.

Who's that pokemon?
It's Zygard, right?

This pokemon is the most useless pokemon ever, but once it reaches a certain level, it becomes OP
Magikarp!

This pokemon loves to sing, and recently got the fairy typing.
Jigglypuff!

This pokemon gains the dragon type when it mega evolves and also looks kind of festive, Christmasy even, when it does so. Who's that pokemon?
Its Sceptile!

This pokemon is a male only evolution and looks slightly like Seto Kaiba when it mega evolves.
Is it Gallade??

If so, this pokemon is a firey, ferret-like thing that only just recently opened its eyes
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Is it Gallade??

If so, this pokemon is a firey, ferret-like thing that only just recently opened its eyes

OMG!!!! I thought no one would get it!!
Mejasoulfruit wrote:

I don't know any fire type ferrets/weasels/etc...I don't think any exist, I'll have to say a fakemon, sorry :(

This pokemon comes from another world, looks fairly harmless, but is actually a sinister parasite. Who's that pokemon?
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Ooo, Quilava? The evolution of Cyndaquil?
Dragoncat wrote:
This pokemon comes from another world, looks fairly harmless, but is actually a sinister parasite. Who's that pokemon?
Ummmm Parasect? I dunno is it's from another world though...

This pokemon has a tongue hanging out of its mouth, is a flying type, but can't learn the move fly... Who's that pokemon?
Dragoncat wrote:

Its Nihilego. The first ultra beast.
MoltenLightning wrote:

This pokemon has a tongue hanging out of its mouth, is a flying type, but can't learn the move fly... Who's that pokemon?

Its gligar.

This is the only pokemon that makes an enormous tongue look fashionable. Who's that pokemon?
Asroc

Lickitung

It has a red colour and the shiny is blue. It's a very sharp looking Pokemon hat looks similar to an armoured humanoid.
Asroc wrote:
Lickitung

Nope newer gen
Asroc

WaveCaesar15 wrote:
Asroc wrote:
Lickitung

Nope newer gen

Not sure.

Can't be mah boi Guzzlord now, can it?
Asroc wrote:
WaveCaesar15 wrote:
Asroc wrote:
Lickitung

Nope newer gen

Not sure.

Can't be mah boi Guzzlord now, can it?

Nope still dark type tho
@WaveCaesar15: Greninja
@Asroc: Bisharp

This striped, grinning beast didn't need another evolution but he rocks it anyways. Always wired and high-key down to fight.
Yes Greninja! I mean look at that scarf!
I'm goin in

This is the Pokémon from XY(Z?) that is a fairy-type, and legendary. My friends call it "the Rainbow deer."
Easy it's Xerneas.

This pokemon is a great firey sorcerer and it's name implies a connection to the ancient Greek oracle of Delphi. (No before you say it this is not a fakemon. )
Yeah, mines Xerneas.
Uhhh, Delphox? Is that how you even spell it? Haven't checked in a while.
Correct delphox

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus