Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

Eris (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

Yup.

Bellossom. Now you're just giving them away.
>_< It's the nice-smelling evolution of Gloom, first discovered in the Johto region, and naturally, Gloom smells god-awful, considering it's based on a rafflesia yet to bloom. Vileplume is the other form, but that too is a G1 Pokémon, thus Bellossom~

>_< Yup. The difference is the stone you use to evolve it.
Eris wrote:
Yup.

Bellossom. Now you're just giving them away.
>_< It's the nice-smelling evolution of Gloom, first discovered in the Johto region, and naturally, Gloom smells god-awful, considering it's based on a rafflesia yet to bloom. Vileplume is the other form, but that too is a G1 Pokémon, thus Bellossom~

>_< Yup. The difference is the stone you use to evolve it.

Yes! You're right! And I adore its cuteness from time to time.

A difficult one. ...Ah! This Pokemon has a curious fan theory attached to it. It can be very spooky or very sweet, but it's not a complete dud. It's also very Limber.

Who's that Pokemon?

I'll guess Ditto.
Its Ability is Limber, its Hidden Ability is Imposter, and only it and Mew can Transform. Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, originally made on Cinnibar, and the ruins of its birthplace are where Ditto run wild.

I should know--I got bodied by a Ditto that turned into a Voltorb that exploded all over me!
Wow, that's right again! Really need to step up my game.

Okay, this is my last one for the moment. Simple enough: This Pokemon really loves to kick a person when they're down. They even laugh about it.

Who's that Pokemon?

Ohh, going for the obscure Dex entries for this one. Tsareena loves to put its legs to work, and laughs boisterously while kicking the defeated. It's also a Grass-type that gets itself mascot status at some beauty places.
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
For Katia: I want to say Luvdisc. Chansey and its evolution Blissey are still usable as decent to excellent walls competitively, but Lucky Eggs are only good for a little while until you run into Audino, hit a decent leveling curve with your Pokemon, or all of your lovelies reach Level 100. Luvdisc on the other hand are worthless battlers and are only good for the Heart Scales they hold.

Late, but yes it was Luvdisc.

Prior to gen 6, this evil pokemon was infamously hacked to give it another pokemon's unique ability. It also had a unique item associated with it that was at one time required to obtain it without trading.
Eris wrote:
Ohh, going for the obscure Dex entries for this one. Tsareena loves to put its legs to work, and laughs boisterously while kicking the defeated. It's also a Grass-type that gets itself mascot status at some beauty places.

Ah, correct again! Yes it's Tsareena.

To answer Katia: ... I'm gonna guess Spiritomb off the bat. The ability hacked onto it was Wonder Guard, which made it nigh impossible to kill since Dark/Ghost types had no weaknesses. As soon as Gen 6 and the Fairy Types hit, Spiritomb and Sableye became much less viable since they had a weakness now. In terms of the item, Spiritomb has the Odd Keystone, which only required you to talk to other people in the underground 32 times after setting the keystone into the Hallowed Tower.

However, I could be dead wrong.
This Pokemon would've changed history and set a different tone for the series... If not for another more popular one taking its place.

Who's that Pokemon?
I'm going to take a wild guess here...Lugia? The Shadow Lugia? Replaced by Giratina or Yveltal?

And yes mine was skarmory.

Let's see...

This was the first pokemon introduced (in Johto) that stands on one leg the majority of the time even though it has two. Who's that pokemon?
It's Hootoot!

I always forget this pokemon exists and I'm still not sure why a burrowing snake-thing should have wings. Who's that pokemon?
Forta-ver wrote:
It's Hootoot!

I always forget this pokemon exists and I'm still not sure why a burrowing snake-thing should have wings. Who's that pokemon?

@Dragoncat: Nope, wrong. Not Lugia. Try again~

@Forta-ver: I'm gonna guess Dunsparse. Everyone forgets it exists at some point...
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Eris wrote:

To answer Katia: ... I'm gonna guess Spiritomb off the bat. The ability hacked onto it was Wonder Guard, which made it nigh impossible to kill since Dark/Ghost types had no weaknesses. As soon as Gen 6 and the Fairy Types hit, Spiritomb and Sableye became much less viable since they had a weakness now. In terms of the item, Spiritomb has the Odd Keystone, which only required you to talk to other people in the underground 32 times after setting the keystone into the Hallowed Tower.

This Pokemon would've changed history and set a different tone for the series... If not for another more popular one taking its place.

Who's that Pokemon?

I'm assuming you're referring to Clefairy?

This Pokemon was the only not from the first generation to appear as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was best known for its high reward, high risk properties involving its aura abilities. It later returned in the 3DS/Wii U titles.
KansasVenomoth wrote:
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Eris wrote:

Who's that Pokemon?

This Pokemon was the only not from the first generation to appear as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was best known for its high reward, high risk properties involving its aura abilities. It later returned in the 3DS/Wii U titles.

Yes! It was Clefairy. It would've been the mascot for the Pokemon franchise if not for the more popular and recognizable Pikachu taking its place.

And to this one, I'm gonna guess... Lucario?
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Eris wrote:

Who's that Pokemon?

Yes! It was Clefairy. It would've been the mascot for the Pokemon franchise if not for the more popular and recognizable Pikachu taking its place.

And to this one, I'm gonna guess... Lucario?

You'd be absolutely correct! Lucario's easily among my top ten in Brawl. :3
Wow, really? Clefairy was going to be the mascot? Learn something new every day.

A popular meme says it heard you like this pokemon. Who's that pokemon?
LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Forta-ver wrote:
It's Hootoot!

@Dragoncat: Nope, wrong. Not Lugia. Try again~

@Forta-ver: I'm gonna guess Dunsparse. Everyone forgets it exists at some point...

Yess!
@Dragoncat: I herd u liek mudkipz.

This pokemon can see through walls with its intense, golden eyes, using the ability to stalk its prey with ease. Who's that pokemon?
Yes! And the answer is luxray.

This pokemon lives in mountainous areas. When night falls, groups of it can resemble stars by the glow of their fiery tails. Who's that pokemon?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus