Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

No not Ho-Oh. Between fire and flying types there are still types that resist it's STAB moves
Rock pokemon resists both flying and fire. I'll give you guys a hint, it belongs to the 7th gen. If it's not figured out 24 hours after this post, I'll give away the answer so the game can move on.

Edit: Ok since there hasn't been any guesses, I'll just give out the answer. It was marshadow, a ghost/fighting type whose stab can only be resisted by ghost/normal which doesn't exist. I'll let someone else post a question now.
Ok I'm double posting to bring this back to life so please forgive me Almighty mods.

This pokemon has never been found in the wild and must be obtained in an unique way. It is not however a legendary/mythical pokemon.
Is It Celestinagray the cutie?
Umm...no. I'm not doing jokes sorry.
BoredomStudios

Here, I guess I'll jump in and try to get this going again. It's kinda easy, but oh well.

This Pokémon can evolve to its final form through trading while holding the item Protector. It is a Ground-Rock type that was one of the first Pokémon introduced in Generation 1.
Rhydon!

This pokemon looks like a mix between a Dragon Ball Z character and a cat. Who's that pokemon?
Dragoncat wrote:
Rhydon!

This pokemon looks like a mix between a Dragon Ball Z character and a cat. Who's that pokemon?

Inciniroar?

This pokemon Evolves either in the daytime, Night, or at the right time, Dusk.. This is a Rock type pokemon!
Lycanroc!

This Pokemon has the highest base stat total of all Pokemon that can legitimately hatch from an egg at a staggering 540. It was considered to be the King of the GSC OU and up until the fifth generation was one of the most dominant Pokemon with its high base HP, Attack, and Special Defense. Prior to the introduction of Groudon, it was the heaviest Pokemon and it still is the heaviest Pokemon that can legitimately hatch from an egg.
Arkavious wrote:
Dragoncat wrote:
Rhydon!

Inciniroar?
Nope, Mewtwo. Mewtwo looks like Freiza.

And I feel so stupid for not guessing Quilava -_-
Quote:
This Pokemon has the highest base stat total of all Pokemon that can legitimately hatch from an egg at a staggering 540. It was considered to be the King of the GSC OU and up until the fifth generation was one of the most dominant Pokemon with its high base HP, Attack, and Special Defense. Prior to the introduction of Groudon, it was the heaviest Pokemon and it still is the heaviest Pokemon that can legitimately hatch from an egg.

Larvitar?

This pokemon produces an item that costs a fortune, so much that...has anybody ever really bought said item? I'd be surprised if someone did. It is a dual water type, not giving away the second type. Who's that pokemon?

Hint: Team Rocket.
Kansas's is snorlax and Dragoncat's is slowpoke referencing the slowpoke tail.

This pokemon is pretty much worthless for battling, but wild ones hold a very sought after item. It's also pink.
Yeah mine was slowpoke. I was going to say "but munchlax hatches from eggs, not snorlax" but then I remembered you only get munchlax with a full incense.

Chansey?

This pokemon's feathers were used as swords in the past. Who's that pokemon?
For Katia: I want to say Luvdisc. Chansey and its evolution Blissey are still usable as decent to excellent walls competitively, but Lucky Eggs are only good for a little while until you run into Audino, hit a decent leveling curve with your Pokemon, or all of your lovelies reach Level 100. Luvdisc on the other hand are worthless battlers and are only good for the Heart Scales they hold.

For Dragoncat: Skarmory?
This Fish Pokemon is a common sight in bodies of water and are very hardy creatures. They may be worthless to you now, but they'll shine with a little easy work... Or a lot of hard work.

Who's that Pokemon?
I'm gonna assume that's either Feebas or Basculin.

This Pokemon gained a Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, up until this point it was long considered to be among the worst Pokemon in the entire game. It gains massive increases in its Attack, Speed, and Adaptability as its ability. The Mega Evolution turned into a terrifying glass cannon.
Eris (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

Suwako, message me ASAP, ok?

Answer: Mega Beedrill

Guess this 'Mon.
An Ultra Beast that is always hungry. Certainly always devouring something. Codename is UB-05 Glutton.
Its home Ultra Space is the Ultra Ruin.
@KansasVenomoth: You're right, it's Feebas!

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
@KansasVenomoth: You're right, it's Feebas!
Rotom said something similar about Magikarp, but yeah...I see where that came from. Prism Scale + Trade or max Beauty stat + level up makes a useless, shabby Feebas into a strong, yet beautiful Milotic.
@Eris: Yep! And to your question, would the Pokemon/Ultra Beast be Guzzlord?
This Unovan Pokemon was initially guessed as an evolution for Luvdisc. Everyone was disappointed when they found out it doesn't evolve, and some people still want it as Luvdisc's evolution to this day. It also has the ability Healer.

Who's that Pokemon?

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
@Eris: Yep! And to your question, would the Pokemon/Ultra Beast be Guzzlord?
This Unovan Pokemon was initially guessed as an evolution for Luvdisc. Everyone was disappointed when they found out it doesn't evolve, and some people still want it as Luvdisc's evolution to this day. It also has the ability Healer.

Who's that Pokemon?

Answer to my thing was indeed Guzzlord! I guess it wasn't even a challenge for you!
But neither is THIS to me! Alomomola. Fun fact: Spell it backwards.
@Eris: You're right on the nose! It is Alomomola. And that fun fact is really neat! I think that's called a palindrome, right?
Let's see here.... Despite this Gen II Pokemon's exotic cuteness, it still shows remnants of its evolution line by its head decor! It's also not as stinky either.

Who's that Pokemon?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus