Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

SkyeAnnMarie

May i join?
Skyeannmarie wrote:
May i join?

Yeah o.o It's a public forum. Anyone can join.
Kamui wrote:
MEW!

*cackles*

Alright, let's see...

This Pokémon will evolve from affection, is brand new, is given to you by a certain grumpy teenager and has lots and lots of CD's.

WTP?

To get this game going again, I believe the answer is Type Null.

This special event pokemon was released knowing dragon rage which it can't normally learn and only 20 copies of it are said to exist.

WTP?
Magikarp?

This Pokemon stores electricity in the pouches on it's cheeks and has been a starter Pokemon in the video games once.
Pikachu! Also... Yes, it was Milotic, one of my favorites.

Here's one. This Pokemon is so devoted to its trainer that it will create a black hole in order to protect them.

Who's that Pokémon?
Gardevoir (also yes it was magikarp.)

This pokemon has been the game mascot of the most pokemon games with a grand total of 3.
It's Lugia!

This pokemon is like a dragon in samurai armour.
Who's that pokemon?
Palkia?

This pokemon appears to share the typing of three other fully evolved starters at first glance, but it doesn't. In its previous stage of evolution, its paw punches can bend iron bars. Who's that pokemon?
Dragoncat wrote:
Palkia?

Nope not it
WaveCaesar15 wrote:
It's Lugia!

Who's that pokemon?

Is itttt Samurott?
Kamui wrote:
WaveCaesar15 wrote:
It's Lugia!

Who's that pokemon?

Is itttt Samurott?

Nope :)
Dragoncat wrote:
Palkia?

This pokemon appears to share the typing of three other fully evolved starters at first glance, but it doesn't. In its previous stage of evolution, its paw punches can bend iron bars. Who's that pokemon?

Also yours is incineroar.
WaveCaesar15 wrote:
Dragoncat wrote:
Palkia?

Nope not it
OH! Komo'mo? Spelled that wrong I know.

And yep, mine was incineroar.
Yes Kommo'o is correct :) one of my favorites
Yay! It is quite awesome, love the dragon/fighting type combo.

This pokemon is based on a common animal seen in rural areas, creates an item that restores 100 HP when consumed, and can make a certain gym battle a living hell if you don't know what you're doing. Who's that pokemon?
Miltank..and Whitney's miltank hadn't been a problem for me.

This pokemon is the signature pokemon of one of the Kanto elite four and knows a move that is illegal for it to know.

Who's that pokemon?
It's Dragonite! And the move is barrier.

This is the only legendary/mythical pokemon that can be bred.

Who's that pokemon?!
Manaphy!

This pokemon can breed in its first two stages of evolution, but oddly enough, not in its third. It reaches its third stage by the help of an evolution stone. Who's that pokemon?

Also, Whitney's miltank can really be a pain in the butt if you don't have a female geodude or machop...especially if you picked cyndaquil and especially if the by that time quilava is male, because rollout is supereffective against fire types and it loves to use attract. Back in the day when I was a n00b at pokemon and only raised my starter, yeah, I had trouble.
Asroc

Nidoqueen

This Pokemon has two evolution forms as a male and a Female. The pre evo has a very vacant stare and pink eyes.
it's espurr!

this pokemon has a well known counterpart, both are dragon types, and this particular pokemon controls time!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whos that pokèmon?!?;?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus