Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I'm crouching on the roof of the academy while invisible but you can still hear me "well whoever it is doesn't seem to be harmful"
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

" that;s right but i'm still going to follow them to see who they are and what they want" "stay close"

"I have a better idea" I jump down in front of kai and in mid drop I uncloak myself. "Greetings" I say trying to be friendly.

I run to his side"how are you and welcome to the academy"
Kai Kusanagi (played anonymously)

Yet somehow with all his strangeness he was approached by someone that actually tried to greet him. Not wanting to seem rude though he gave them an absentminded wave and continued on his walk, playing with the Rosario hanging From his wrist all the while.

she looks to bluehound " should we follow him now?"

"That's up to you."

she looks at him then to kai "nah he doesn't seem hostile."

"Good" I pat Jordan's head

I shake away then smile"im a wolf not a dog alright" then i shake my hair out of my face

"What you want a cookie for your discovery?" I say sarcastically

"haha very funny" i roll my eyes playfully

"Well it's pretty late might wanna head back to your dorm."
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

A tree where Alex were collapsed onto the ground. Some ravens flew away from the incident. The students however went onto their business but some were curious what was happening. The most obvious answer may be perhaps be bullying...

"hey what do you have planned"she asked trying to sound nonchalant

"Well I'm a night owl I stay up all night and watch over the cities even then sometimes I just don't get any sleep whatsoever."

she smiles "would you like some company"she says avoiding his eyes the she stops smiling "o or not it's you're call"

"That's up to you if you feel like staying up all night" I take off my helmet "note to self add an A.c. unit to helmet"
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

Alex walked out of the forest, followed by Restia. He was looking for someone but noticed the two, "So that's what is under the helmet..." "Hm~ I guess we missed that boy~" Restia said as she looked around, "I sense a presence that was quite..interesting. Though the fight earlier had wore my interest out~." He took a glance at Restia before sighing.

""sure I do it all the time anyway where do you want to go first"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus