Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"It's cool, I'm keeping everyone safe!!" Kate exclaims.
Marcain (played anonymously)

Marcain walked into Walmart hoping to get a set of tees, some warm insulated pants, and some polish for his boots and lovely weapons. He noticed a set of kids prancing around in the clothes isle and so he walked into it, trying his best to find a white tank top that wasn't covered in glitter.
Miscellaneous Charac (played anonymously)

"Come along, or we'll have to call security," The walmart worker said, clearly agitated. He didn't get paid enough to keep up a retail voice at a time like this. He swore to god he was quitting soon.

"Okay okay okay!!" Kate says, putting her hands up. Kayla's been quiet, with a slightly upset expression.

((Idk if Holly-Leaf's seen this at all but I'm gonna assume they're herded along with the rest of the kids bc I've been trying to include them in this and all uh))
The Staff man herded up the kids the best he could and guided them down to the costumer service desk, prodding them with questions like 'Do you kids know your number?' and 'Are your parents in the store?' as they went.

"Our mom's getting groceries!!" Drew says.

Kayla, upset, attempts to trip the employee with telekinesis.

He stumbled over what he assumed was just air and made his way to the intercom, giving a quick nod to the other employee beyond the counter. "Whats your mom's name?" He asked, tilting the intercom up to his lips.

Kayla pouts, refusing to tell.

Kate looks at the ground in defeat. "Susan Hayes..."

Drew tried to cause the intercom to break down with telekinesis. There was no way he was going to stand there and get in trouble for nothing!

He sighed as the intercom went to static. He rubbed his temple and turned it off and on once or twice before looking to his coworker, "Call down to the Automotive department, please?" He said.
She nodded and leaned into her own microphone.

Kayla speaks up. "I gotta go potty!!!"

Kate glances at her. "Can't you wai-" "NO! I gotta go or I'll wet myself right here, in the middle of Walmart!!"

"I'll take you down to the restroom," He sighed as his coworker called down to the Automotive center. He motioned for them to follow, "It's just down there," He said.

Kayla sprints her way down to the bathroom with the other kids trailing behind.
Marcain (played anonymously)

Marcain gets his shirts and set them into a little shopping bag before walking item othe bathroom and into a stall, needing to use it.

The Staff Man waited outside the restroom. He listened as the intercom called out for Susan Hayes, saying that her children had been taken to costumer service.

"Oh gosh, what did they do now.." Susan pushed the cart to Customer Service. She has a slightly annoyed expression.

Meanwhile, Kayla exits the bathroom.

The Staff Man nodded at her slightly before looking around to see if the other kids had came out yet.

The rest of the children come out of the men's and women's bathrooms.

"Everyone wash their hands?" The Staff Man teased gently, assuming they were all old enough to actually know how to clean themsleves.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope and Light glared at the man. He was really getting on their nerves. "Look mr. man guy, i am twenty years old. And ive got proof!" Hope declared. She grabbed a paper card from her pocket and showed it to him. It had glitter and stickers stuck to it, a drawing of herself, her name, the age twenty on it, and her date, but not the year. "So, im an adult here, and this is my twin, so she's twenty too!" Light faced-palmed.
Chase Ray (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

"Aw, gosh darn it!"

A males thick country accent came from somewhere down the isles. This was 20 year old Chase Ray. A third generation farmer from a farm a few miles outside of town. He was here at the store grabbing some grub for the house, when he stumbled and dropped what he was carrying. Sadly, a carton of eggs was among that.

"Knew I shooda gr'bed a b'sk't."

He said to himself, lifting up his tan cowboy hat just enough to move his blonde hair from his blue eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus