Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

venus (played by pluto)

Ajax had been planning to go to Walmart some time this week. Apparently today was the day. Strolling into the building wearing a sheet over his head with two holes at eye level, the boy spread his arms out and began to twirl around the store, a wide grin on his face from underneath the covers. Ajax always enjoyed wearing those cheap and cliche ghost outfits, even after Halloween. It was something that boosted his confidence even higher than the level it was already at, though it was always more enjoyable to do it with a couple of his friends. If there were more of them, it'd be harder to catch them, and he didn't look like a total loser walking around a Walmart as a ghost, as if he hadn't been up to date that Halloween was already over, and that it only lasted for one day.
Nonetheless, the boy made his way through the asles, seeming to look for something, a light hum emitting from underneath his breath as he skimmed though the many shelves, doing his best to manage looking through the two cut out eye holes.
The two looked at Kairi, and blinked in unison.

"Yeah... we're completely lost..." Daron said, looking at them. Serj nodded in agreement.
Kairi Misheru Andaso (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kairi nodded, "Well what are you looking for I would lo-like to help." She put on a fake smile
The two shrugged. They literally were just here because they thought the store looked big and cool.

"Dunno... what you got?" Serj asked.

"We got food... toys.. home items... pet food... fish.. and more stuff" She said
"Fish?!?!?" Daron got really really excited. He probably just wanted to take a fish home and eat it. He was weird like that.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack and Luna picked out the phones they wanted and went to go pay for them and bumped into Serj "S-sorry" Jack said

She nodded, "Yep if you want I could show you where they are"
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

LIGHT YA SLOW POKE, HURRRY UPPPP!!!" Hope called as Light stayed behind to her. Costumers stared at the little ten year olds walk into the store by themselves. Light sighed "I swear Hope, if we get banned from this Walmart again, im making sure you dont get any strawberrries for the next month!! I mean come on! Walking to the next towns walmart is not my style, so dont get us kick, k???" Light told her sternly.

"Your no fun." She told her twin as she continued.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Kayla suddenly stops in order to get an understanding of where she was, causing the other children to trip over eachother. "Ack!!" Gracie yelps, making lots of noise.
"Please show me where the fish are!" Daron grinned like a small child while Serj rolled his eyes.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Noiisssee! We should follow it!!" Hope said taking off. "Hope! Stay with meeeee!" Light said annoyed as she followed Hope. Then ended up see some girl with many kids. "You guys caused the noise??" Hope questioned as Light caught up

"Alright follow me." She started walking to the pet around
Daron followed with his arms up in the air. "Yay!"

Serj followed closely behind.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Drew quickly gets up. "It was her!!" he quickly points to Kayla.
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

Zack quickly passed by the batteries. "Oh right I need some AAA batteries" he said grabbing a big pack. He goes into the frozen food isle

Kairi lead the way until they got to the fishes, "We dont got much fishes but thus is whats left"
Liliana (played by Gothic_Girl)

She walks around isles, and sighs out of boredom and thought she should maybe make a friend here
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack bought the phones and walked to the back of the store a little bored but wanting to stay longer
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

Walks back to the back isles, remembering he needed a vide game for his nephew's birthday. He went and got one, walking over t the self checkout to buy everything.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus