Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Meanwhile in the toy aisle, the Hayes children were watching Hope and Light do a foam sword fight.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

I noticed the people fascinated and waved back, giving off a little smile and tail fwiwh before walking away, looking at different meats in the frozen isle, wondering which I should get for dinner.
The two's eyes sparkled as they saw Colon wave. Daron and Serj love dogs!
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Don't just stand there! Join in!" Hope called and she threw swords to all of them. "ITS A BRAWL!!!!!"

"BRAAAWL!!!" Drew yells as he whacks Hope with his foam sword. Kayla yells as she slams the foam sword into Light. Kate flails hers around. Max and Gracie have their own duel.

They were knocked back and started laughing. Hope got back up and rammed her sword into Drew, and Light threw her foam sword at Kayla, and then grabs another.

Drew yelps. "Max! Heeellllpppp!" Max runs and strikes Hope with his foam sword with a noisy "YAH!".

Kayla takes the sword thrown at her and flails around like Kate. Gracie rams her sword into Light a few times.

"Reinforcements, eh??" hope said told them and laughed. She quickly went to grab another sword from the box. "Duel Wield" she said as she spinned the swords around and started deflecting their attacks. Light just started fling her sword without strategy

A Walmart employee spies them all. "Hey! Where are your parents?!"

Max freaks out and drops his sword. "I'm sorry!!"

"Oh hi mam, your name is...... " she looked at the name tag "M-Maria??? Hey! A person was looking for you! You might need to go find him, i think he said he was the manager... whatever that means." Hope explained. Light nodded her head. "We'll pick up, promise, but you have to go"

"Oh.. I hope this isn't bad." Maria begins walking away.

Max still looks a bit nervous.
Kairi Misheru Andaso (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kairi yawned and went to grabbed more grocery
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack looked around bored
The two ran off to go build a toilet paper fort, because that's what I'd do if I was in Walmart right now.

I pulled out my phone and texted my brother, asking if he needed anything. He said he needed paper towels, so I went into the section with paper towels, which happened to be the section with toilet paper. I looked and saw the two kids who had been mesmerized by be before building a fort from TP. I smiled and grabbed a roll of paper towels, but not before taking a picture of the fort.
"Welcome to out fort, mortal!" Daron yelled noticing Collin. Serj posed for the picture he took.
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

Zack walked to the tech section to get a few items for his laptop. "I need some help please" he said hoping for an employee

"Hehe, your some crazy kids." I smiled and walked over to it, poking one of the walls and watching it fall over. "Haha, I've infiltrated the Fort!"
The two gasped in shock. "You ruined the fortress!" Serj yelled.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack followed their noise and laughed once he found them

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus