Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Kairi Misheru Andaso (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kairi walked over to the fort, "You know you guys shouldnt makes forts here.." She frowned at them and looked at the broken fort
The two just froze as she spoke to them. "Oh damn, she's onto us!" Daron whispered to Serj.

"Oh no!" Serj whispered in response.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

"Eh, I shouldn't be encouraging bad behavior in human children I guess." I stand there and pat the two kids back and say," Well, this kinda stuff improves creativity and will help these children get on in the future."

"Yea but no one is allowed to just stack the toilet paper.. I would like for you to pick them up and put them back, please" She glared at them
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Meanwhile, in the toy section, Kayla pokes Max, who's still slightly nervous. This prompts Drew to shove her away. "Hey, leave him alone!! He's scared!!"
Kiya walked into Walmart staring intently at her phone as she grabbed a small cart and began roaming the store, putting cloths, junk food, some other things such as dry shampoo, tooth past, and some cold meds. She looked around before rechecking her phone and sighed heading to get some paper towls and stopped looking at the mess " So, what kind of tornado did you people unlash on this store?"
Zack (played by DetectiveZack)

Zack heard the noise from the toy section . He laughs
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack gazed at Kairi and waved and looked back at Collin and the demons

Kairi waved and walked over to Jack handing him a small slip of paper with her phone number on it. She said nothing and walked off, 'Ok I hope Luna did not see me do that!' She thought to herself
He two sighed, and slowly started picking up the toilet paper. Of course they threw some at each other, and it hit right in their faces, put eventually they would have everything cleaned up.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

I sighed and licked up a few rolls and put them on the isle shelfs before taking my towels and walking away.
"Thank you!" The two yelled to Collin as he walked away. might as well thank him cause he helped a bit.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope smiled and went to Max. "Hey Max, whats with the worried face all of a sudden??? We were a fighting machine and now a nervous wreck!" She nugded him with her elbow. "We came to have fun!" while smiling, she grabbed the swords and put them back. "Lets find another toy to play with!!"

Kairi walked to the front of the Walmart and went to check out (any dudes XD)
Rose was looking through the megar amount of music stuff Walmart had in stock
Celeste (played by Holly-Leaf)

Wth the ground of the food isle now covered with glitter and confetti, she moved to her next spot. Clothes! She gathered a bunch of arts and crafty stuff, markers, and more to beautify the clothes.

(JACK!!!)

Jack saw Kairi from the corner of his eye

Lolz XD//

Kairi looked back at Jack and waved.

He smiled and waved. He was alone Luna wasn't in sight

Kairi walked towards the front and grabbed some chocolate muffins. She then ran into someone

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus