Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Max, Drew and Kayla watch the unfolding scene, while Kate and Gracie facepalm.
Miscellaneous Charac (played anonymously)

The Staff Man furrowed his brow, and looked unimpressed. "I'm sure you are, but for right now you have to stay here until we figure out who ruined the clothing," He said. "I'm sure if it was you, it wouldn't be hard to pay for using all your twenty year old adult money, hm?" He murmured
Marcain (played anonymously)

Marcain lake out and payed for the shirts, stuffing them all inside a bag before getting some food, secretly eating it before he payed for it.

Kate gets some water from the water fountain.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

she smiled "Yup. Its not a problem. So i would a appreciate if you wouldn't be such a know-it-all. " she said blandly
Erica walks into Walmart wearing casual clothing. She was here to buy some teacups, since about half of the mansion's supply had been destroyed in a cooking accident.

The Wal-mart Staff Man rolled his eyes. "Lets just get you all back to the service desk and wait for your parents, alright. Speaking of which, who are yours?" He asked Hope and Light.
Erica wanders into the housewares section and grabs some packaged teacups after getting a cart. She drops the second one she grabs, shattering 2 out of the 6 cups inside. She curses internally.

Kayla wanders away to a small display stocked with various types of candy. "Kaaaaate, will you buy me some candy? Pleeeeeeeeease?"

Kate facepalms a bit. "No! You still owe me 2 bucks from the last time I got you candy!"

"Pleeeeeeeeease?" Kayla asks again, going up to Kate and poking her repeatedly.

"No!! Cut it out or else!!"

"Or else what?"

"Uh.. Actually, I'm not sure yet.. But I'll think of something!"

"Ummmm, we came alone." Light told him before Hope could say anything stupid. "We came to buy food!!"

Staff Man glanced to the Hayes for a second before looking to Hope and Light. "Well, I'm sure your parents are worried. Do you know their number?" He asked.

Kayla continues to poke Kate and ask for candy.

"Were not stupid! And no they are not worried, they knew we were coming." Hope said angry

"Woah there, tykes. I wasn't saying that. And, that's nice and all, but I think illegal in one way or another," The Staffman said.

"Kayla, please stop asking for candy. I don't even have money on me!!" Kate tells the young girl through telepathy.

"OOOH!!! YOU USED PSI IN PUBLIC, I'M TELLING MOM!!!" Kayla chimes back.

Kate visibly facepalms. "You just did too, y'know..

"Oopsie.."

"What's with the facepalm?" Gracie asks.

"Eh.. Nothing," Kate says, taking a glance at Kayla, who had likely forgotten about the candy.
Vikenti Kuznetsov (played by LiminalOverTea)

The moment Vik entered the store, he found himself wondering--yet again--what had possessed him to come here in the first place. His son, Ilya, a squirming ball of energy at his side, quickly reminded him. He sighed with defeat, pushing his expensive sunglasses up his nose, half-hoping they would keep people from recognizing him shopping at Walmart. Worst-case scenario, he could pull up his hood...

"Alright...lead me to this toy you want so badly, so we can get out of h--!"

And off Ilya went with his father in tow, charging toward the toy section like his life depended on it.
Erica marches off to the checkout, with her cart filled with about 15 packages of teacups. She happens to stroll by the group of kids and the Walmart employee.

"That's a lot of teacups," Max comments.

The Staff man nodded slightly. He didn’t entirely care, or see anything wrong with it, so he said nothing.
Weslow and Jinx (played by pallets)

Weslow and Jinx had just arrived in the store, with Weslow twiddling a small pocket knife, and Jinx hiding behind him, clinging on to the hem of his sweater. Weslow glanced around for a moment, noticing some people checking out, before beginning to walk forward, with Jinx cautiously trailing behind him. He made his way inside a toy asle, making sure they were alone, before turning to look at the girl.
"Where is the item you wanted, again?" He asked with a small tilt of his head. Jinx only stared at him for a second, in a way of thinking to herself, before finally speaking up in a timid voice.
"Three.." She started, before stopping. Weslow only nodded, getting what she meant, before beginning to walk three asles down, towards a small toy section.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome To Walmart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus