Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Realm of Chronicles (IC)

Miss Narrator (played by YumeAiri) Topic Starter

Miss Narrator turned to the pony with a small grin. "How eager.." she'd note, before clearing her throat, as it seemed like it began to crumble again. "Anyways, you only have a little spare time to prepare before I send you out." She'd look ahead as it began crumbling another time. "So, use your time wisely," she'd say, grabbing the needle and drawing a large army of drawn figures, surrounding the vicinity.
"Can someone explain why?"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Well...this would be an experience I will never forget...You know what...It never hurts to try..."
Violet Fire (played anonymously)

She returned to the ground, and trotted over the the other bipedal creatures with her, the ones she was supposed to work with.
"So, whats the plan? I could totally zap this alter dude!"

She said, referring to the pegsi race's ability to walk on clouds, and have storm clouds produce lightning by stomping on them.
Miss Narrator (played by YumeAiri) Topic Starter

She'd smile for moment. "I suppose that's the spirit," she'd say, as the place began to shake slightly instead. Miss Narrator flinched, her eyes widening slightly. "Are you all ready yet?" she'd ask quickly.

"I will do this not just for you...But also for my tribe. " Kino man up and builds up courage to take the task.
"Well, of we are fighting the forces of injustice, then I have to join in!"

There was a pause.

"Wait.... Is that a purple unicorn?"

Kino notice it late " I"ve never seen a creature like that before...I hope their meats are good..."
Madison laughs.
"I only live once I think! Might as well."

"I'm a pegasus. See, wings, no horn."

She said as she fluttered her little feathered wings.

"Oh yeah I want to introduce myself, I'm Kino Onstone, Hunter of the Nomad Tribe. Profession both in hunting and survival but never experience real combat except dangerous animals."
"By The Glorious One, it speaks! Hail, small pony!" Callahan greeted, waving to the purple pegasus. There was a grin on his face, as always.

"Of course I talk! We all do!"

She said with a grin. Then pointed a hoof at Madison.
"I mean, she's half deer, half whatever you guys are! Now that's weird!"

Of course this was all said in a lighthearted tone. Then she introduced herself.
"I'm Violet Fire by the way, a weather pony of Equestria. Now that we got that out of the way, there are more pressing things we need to worry about right now!"

"So we need a leader...Anytakers or volunteers?"
"A leader...?" Callahan repeated, rubbing his chin. "Well, I suppose I could! I have always led my comrades to fight on the side of justice!"

"My votes on him...Anyone else?"

"I vote for him too, I'm not much of a leader."

The violet pony admitted, causing her ears to drop slightly. But she was no less happy, and fired up to go.
The paladin grinned brightly. "Glorious, friends! We will surely best the wicked with a mighty sword!"

Callahan unsheathed his broadsword, spinning it in a circle in front of him. Though suddenly, his hand slipped, and his sword hit him directly on his breastplate. The impact made him gag and lower his head. "Blast it!" He stayed quiet for a moment. Soon he raised his hand to give a thumbs up. "I'm fine...."

Kino was little surprise and his though " I wont regret this decision and I hope this man is good enough." Kino check his bow carefully and also his axe.

With that, Violet darted off into the sky. She returned a short time later pushing a small grey cloud. She would move it to about eye-level with the others, and then sat on it.
"I'm ready to go."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Realm of Chronicles (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus