Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Realm of Chronicles (IC)

Callahan's eyes shifted to the cloud the pegasus sat upon. Needless to say, he was interested in it. He moved closer to the cloud to get a better look at it.

"Wow, amazing!" He enthused. Soon he sheathed his broadsword, and checked on his enormous shield slung around his back. "I'm about as ready as I can be!"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Im ready and prepared..." Grips his quiver belt and sheathed his axe behind the quiver. Wrap around his dark blue scarf and look one more time on his locket that contains the picture of his beloved little sister Celia. "I promise you...your big brother will do his best."
Miss Narrator (played by YumeAiri) Topic Starter

((I nearly got caught with my iPad :P))

(Well I think I will continue rp maybe more later. But Ill try to catch up)

Miss Narrator only stared at the group for a mere second as the ground abnormally shook again. Grabbing the needle like object, she closed her eyes as the needle then turned into a shiny, silver blade with gold engraved in it. A small, oval light appeared, and grew wider and wider, until drawn figures like her own, but in a crimson red, emerged through.

"He's here.."
Violet Fire (played anonymously)

She tilted her head slightly while watching the portal.
"Well that didn't take long."
The Alter Wielder (played by YumeAiri) Topic Starter

More figures emerged through the portal, until all of his reinforcements had travelled through. With a smile, he'd fly through, battle axe in hand. A smirk crossed his face as he floated there, his black wings hovering gently above the ground. His battle axe began twisting in odd ways as he spoke, his voice distorted.

"I'm back," the Alter Wielder said cheerfully, "And I see you've collected some new companions." His eyes landed on the group, a deathly glint in his eyes.
Madison gives a slow clap, then takes out her bow.
"Grrrrreat!"
"My word...." Callahan breathed. He studied the so-called 'Alter Wielder' in his entirety. His appearance was definitely striking to the paladin.

Slowly, he drew his broadsword, and pulled out his shield.

The little pegasus took a defiant stance upon her little cloud.
"By the power of Luna! What are you!"

She'd huff, pointing her sword in his direction. "Stay on guard.." she'd warn. "You'll never know what he may do.." Miss Narrator gripped her sword tightly as she floated over to the Alter Wielder, before stopping a foot in front of him. "And you.." she murmured, "..Why? What changed you..?" Her sword lowered slightly as she commanded her figures to move forward.

(I'm enjoying switching through my characters for once xD)

The Alter Wielder rolled his eyes as he signaled his figures to move forward. "I didn't come to chat, Ro," he spat. "I came here to settle what you started after you did this to me.." He'd raise his battle axe and got into a fighting stance. He let the silence hang for a moment before giving a bloodcurdling screech, and his figures clashed.
"Wait, she did-"
But the battle had started and she would have to get answers later...

Miss Narrator did the same, as she let her figures clash at the Alter Wielder's. She watch for the slightest moment, before turning at the Alter Wielder, who hovered there with a sadistic smile. She'd shake her head and lunged, swinging her sword at the Alter Wielder. Their weapons collided, as Miss Narrator met his eyes. "I had to choose.." she mumbled to him, as the two of them tried pushing their weapon at the other.

"Yassssssss!"

Violet shouted as she started shoving her cloud around. She would position it above one of Alt's figures, stand on it, rear up, and bring her front hooves down on the cloud hard. The result would be a bolt of lightening shooting out of it at the figure below.
Madison sighs and attempts to shoot the figures down with her bow. Every time it would hit, there would be a bust of light on impact.

He'd push away Miss Narrator's sword and grunted. "Oh, so now you had to?" he'd question through gritted teeth. The Alter Wielder sliced, managing to hit the side of her left arm. "You know.." he'd begin, barely blocking a slice at his face, "with all the lies you've told me, and the secrets you kept-" He'd be cut off as he felt a part of his right wing chopped right off. The Alter Wielder only grunted as they collided weapons again. "-I don't think I believe you anymore. Not after you chose that decision, and made me end up like this," he'd finish, cutting some chunks of her long hair. "What do you say, Ro?"

Kino was utterly surprise on whats really happening. "Well...didn't expect this much..." He quickly grab his lumber axe and hold it grisly.. He look at Callahan "I hope you have a better plan on this Sir Knight..." He examine the surrounds and especially the Alter Wielder.
"Hey," she called to Kino, "If this isn't a new team bonding method, I don't know what is!"
She smiled.

" I dont what you mean...But think I will understand what your saying. Besides...That Alter guy what is he doing with her.?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Realm of Chronicles (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus