Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee smiled and her eyes lit up as she heard the three words she was just thinking. Tackling him onto his back on the bed, she kissed him hard and deep. Smiling into the kiss as she kissed him, straddeling his waist. After a long minute, she broke the kiss and looked down at him with a loving smile. "I love you too..and i never wouldve stayed if the trouble you brought with you bothered me," she said quietly and gently brushed the hair away from his face. Placing another loving, deep kiss on his lips for a long moment.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn smiled as a blush raised to his pale cheeks, his heart raced and his happiness was way up high. Smiling into the kiss he broke it then gave her an Eskimo kiss then brushed his lips against hers whilst running his hand down her side with a featherlight touch "you're the light in the darkness, the best thing that ever happened to him"

Jayee shivered under his light touch and as his lips brushed against hers. Smiling at his words, she pressed a gentle and loving kiss against his lips. Then lightly feathered her lips down his jaw line, leaving small sparks of fire in their wake. Slowly, lightly, and almost teasingly, she kissed down his neck and back up to his ear. "And your everything to me. The only hope i have left," she whispered in his ear.

Shawn felt her fingers touch his skin, her lips up his neck as they stopped at his ear "all we need is each other" whispering back as he turns both of the around and ended up above her unbuttoning her shirt as he trailed down her neck and torso with light kisses.

Jayee blushed slightly as she felt his light kisses trail down and a shudder escaped her. The next couple of hours passed by quicker than she thought they would and left her feeling tired. With her head on Shawn's chest, she slept soundedly with her arm draped across his naked stomach and her fingertips lightly brushing his bare side. For once, Jayee looked relaxed and at ease as her bangs draped across her eyes. Her warm breath, fanning lightly over his chest in a slow steady rythym.

Shawn kept his arm around her, sleeping soundly. His hand on her bare side. For the first time he felt happy even asleep, his nightmares had seized for that night.

The sun filtered through their window and its rays landed on Shawn's chest, shining through Jayee's eye lids. Giving a soft groan, she buried her head head into his side. "Stupid sun.." She muttured and squeezed her eyes shut.

Shawne kept his eyes shut and squeezed them tighter "damn you sun! Ruin my sleep!" He pulled the blanket further up to cover their faces "hey beautiful, rise and shine" shawn said yawning, his eyes fluttering open and he shifted down so he was looking directly into her eyes "how was your sleep, I hope you were dreaming about me" he said smiling and kissing her forehead.

The sun shined through the curtains which were white and didn't do much to stop the rays "damn motel..."

Jayee gave a small, protestant groan to having to wake up. A smile gracing her lips though as Shawn kissed her forehead. "You know my dreams were filled with you." Was her sleepy reply as she refused to get up yet. Her eyes were a sleepy green/blue as she looked back at Shawn's. Then she did something totally out of character. She licked his cheek before vaulting out of bed. Crossing the room quickly and escaping into the bathroom, she shut the door and was smiling smugly. Turning on the shower, she did a quick wash up before she got out. Wrapping the towel around her and walking out of the bathroom in order to grab an extra pair of clothes. Her last.

Shawn tried to catch her but she was already in the bathroom. As she got out Shawn ambushed her from behind, his arms wrapped around her "think I'd let you get away with that?" Askin as he started to lick the back of her neck all the way to the side.

He was still half naked but it didn't bother him, he kept licking her then kissed her on the cheek.

Jayee squeaked as he grabbed her from behind and picked her up. Giggling, as he licked her neck repeatedly before kissing her cheek. Turning her head to see him, she kissed him deeply before trying to worm out of his grasp. A slight cool breeze blew through the room, making her shiver. The window was cracked open but it was hardly noticeable except to those who were out to get them.

Shawn drifted through the room so fast, making breakfast getting his suit ready then diving into the bathroom shutting the door behind him "I'm not locking the door this time, if anything happened or you want to join me then give me a shout" getting into the shower he turned the nob to make the water hot

Jayee smiled as she layed on the bed, watching him go about getting his suit and breafast. She had yet to get dressed and was comfortable in the towel so she didnt bother as she layed there. "Maybe i will," she said playfully and gave him a sexy wink as he dissappeared into the bathroom. With a soft sigh, she got off the bed and went into the kitchen. Eating a part of his breakfast before deciding to turn on the TV. Hopping onto the bed, she turned on the TV and turned it to some random movie playing before getting under the covers.
Slowly, she started to fall back asleep. Soon she was sound asleep and relaxed. When Shawn emerged from his shower, into the room, he would find a vampire over her and his fangs halfway buried in her neck. His hand covering her mouth so that she couldnt make a sound. Jayee's eyes wide with shock and fear, her hand outstretched towards her gun on the bedside table but nowhere near being able to get to it.

Shawn quickly grabbed the vampire and tossed it through the window however, it only takes half a bite to turn a human into a vampire "Jayee!" Yelling as lifted her head a little and saw the bite mark, his eyes widened. Shawn grabbed her gun then kicked open the door making it fly off the hinges and hit a car "get up!" He yelled at the vampire shooting it in its limbs.

The vamp tried its best to move but it's healing was too low allowing shawn to stretch it's neck and hurry his teeth into its neck. When he stood up the vamp started to shake violently. It's eyes sunk into its skull and it lay motionless.

Shawn made his way back to Jayee "don't move" he whispered burrying his teeth into her neck and draining out the poison that would turn her.

Jayee couldnt stop the tears that fell as the vampire bit down all the way seconds before Shawn jerked him off. Throwing him out the window, she gasped softly and put her hand to her neck. Squeezing her eyes shut as her neck started burning. Reluctantly letting Shawn move her hand when he lifted up her head to see.

Her vision blurred as Shawn left her and a faint whimper escaped her as she gripped the blanket on the bed hard. The burning feeling getting worse and more intense, making her arch her back slightly and tears fall down her cheeks. Seconds later, she heard Shawn whisper and she tried her best not to move as he sunk his fangs into her neck as gently as he could. A soft whine of pain leaving her lips, it felt wierd for him to drain out the poison. Switching her grip to Shawn, she had a surprising strong grip on him as he drained the poison.

Shawn sucked out all the poison but some of her blood went down too, as son as he tasted her blood he didn't want to stop but force himself stop "Jayee... How do.... You feel?" Holding his own stomAch as a painful moan led his lips. His eyes turned a light red and he started to cough up blood.

Jayee's grip started to loosen as the pain made black spots appear in her vision. Feeling as if a tidal wave was threatening to crash over her as he pulled his fangs out and stopped draining the poison. Feeling the reluctance in his body as he didnt want to pull away. Letting her eyes slip closed as he started to ask her how she was doing. "B-Better..." she whispered then quickly opened her eyes as she heard his pained moan. "Shawn?" she asked, worry filling her voice as she looked over at him. Seeing him coughing up blood, she struggled up and put her hand over the puncture wounds feeling the warm liquid of her blood slowly starting to trail down her neck. "Whats wrong? Shawn?" she whispered as she put her other hand to his cheek trying to see him.

"I think... We both... Know what comes after... This" struggling to get up he stumbled and limped his way out the door. Black eagle wings replacing his normal bat wings "babe... Hide!" He yelled as he took for the sky but in mid air his wings stopped and wrapped around him causing him to crash into the car park and cause a small crater on impact.

"Hahahaha, finally. Free once more, who knew you were so strong Shawn?" He asked himself in a half amused tone.

Jayee's eyes widened as she saw him get up and stumble for the doorway. His normal bat wings being replaced by the eagle ones, she fell off the bed as she scrambled to get away. The sheets tangling around her legs as she frantically kicked them off. Holding her hand to her neck as she tried to cover the fang entries in order to hide the scent of her blood but her blood was soaking into the top of her half-shirt.

Crawling underneath the bed was the only thing she could think of doing to hide since Shawn had already crashed down into the parking lot. Wanting to help him, she tried to control her breathing as sh frantically tried to draw up a plan.

"So where was I? Ah yes, OH JAYEE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Shawn popped his joints and his back then flipped a few cars with one hand when they got in his way. An evil grin spread across his face "I can smell your sweet blood... BABE!"

Vampires started to show themselves and started to encircle him "dear Jayee, you'll have to wait"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus