Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee smiled and put her hands on either side of the bed behind his head. "It feels..different," she whispered. Kissing his cheek lightly then smiling. "But i wanted to..for us.." She murmured. Kissing him back deeply and lovingly. Giving him a kiss that she knew would leave him wanting far more. Pulling her mouth away from his, she smirked slightly and left her lips brushing his. "If i didnt have you..i would be lost..still wandering around without purpose.." She whispered then placed another passionate, burning kiss.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Feeling the flames against his lips he sat up with her still on him and her legs around him but not once did he break the kiss. They both kissed each other with passion and love combined. He started to unbutton his shirt from the bottom whilst she's did from the top.

Jayee soon met him in the middle and she slipped his shirt off his shoulders as she continued to kiss him. After a second, she trailed a feather light touch with her lips down his jaw then his neck. Kissing lightly along his collarbone then headed slowly down his chest as she kissed. Her fingertips lightly grazing his waistline.

Shawn lightly stroked her sides with his hands then slid off her shirt. Shivering at her touch on his waist line.

Jayee was soon exhausted and sleeping soundly in Shawn's arms. Her head snuggled into his bare chest as she slept cofortably. However she was twitching and shifting uncomfortably every minute or so as he sleep was filled with nightmares.

Shawn felt her body temperature rise and felt nervous, they moved from one problem to the other "hey, are you okay" he whispered placing a soft hand on her forehead then her cheek. Sitting up he fluffed the pillow for her and put her down comfortably on it. "Don't move" getting up he made his way to the kitchen and got a glass of water and a towel "drink up"

Jayee woke to Shawn asking her if she was okay, blinking her eyes sleepily as she looked up at him. Suddenly being shifted to the pillow instead of him, she was awake to watch him get up. Sipping on the water as he put it to her lips. Taking the cup from his hand as she gave him a questionable look. "I can hold it," she said with a soft smile before looking at the towel. Not knowing that she had a fever.

Shawn sat besides her then felt her temperature once more "you've a fever" he said placing a gentle hand on her cheek "What did you dream about?" Worry in his eyes as he looked for eyes trying to catch his with hers. He heard her heart beat faster "you might find this weird but I can hear your heart without trying, I'm used to it now actually"

It was still mid day in England so Shawn opened the window to let some fresh air in.

(Are we dropping this?)

(Nope im really sorry life got hectic)

Jayee sighed softly and rubbed her forhead gently. "I dreamt..about..loosing you..." she whispered quietly and set her head back on the pillow as she looked up at the ceiling. A soft laugh leaving her lips as he said he could hear her heart beat. "I dont find it wierd..its kinda cute in a way," she said with a gentle smile as she looked over at Shawn. Pulling him closer, she gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead after he had opened up the window.

Shawn turned around facing her then kissed her cheek "I'd either die or get taken over before that ever happens" giving her a reassuring smile and a soft warm hug. He snuggled up to her and nuzzled her hair softly "I need to go tonight... A nest is set up near here and an alpha vampire is going to be there. He's part of one of the clans that are hunting me..." He whispered stroking her arm as he stayed close to her and listened carefully to the symphony of her heart.

Jayee closed her eyes lightly as he snuggled up to her, staying close to him as she felt comforted by his presence being so close. Listening to him, she opened her eyes and looked up to meet his eyes. "Let me go with you.." she murmured, shivering slightly as he stroked her arm. Lightly kissing his chest then his neck, lightly letting her fangs run over his skin. "Let me help.." she whispered as she kissed her way up his neck then jaw.

He kissed her forehead and smiled shivering slightly as she kissed him "sure... We'll see what you can do with your new abilities" he said running his finger tips up her arm lightly then up her chin before running his thumb lightly over her lips "after we wipe them out we need to re-locate, you got anywhere in mind?"

Shawn was still bare chested and shrugged when getting up. Something felt off "do you sm--" just then a vampire busted through then window and grabbed his neck throwing him outside with full force into a car

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus