Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee had to hide her face in his shoulder and held onto him tightly as they soared through the clouds. She didnt like heights too much and this wasnt her idea of fun. "I wont. Just dont do anything stupid," she replied seriously. Then her curiousity got to her again and she frowned a bit. "Why are we going to Ohio?" She asked confused. Her grip tightened slightly when she pulled her head away from his shoulder and saw the earth's surface so very far below. Quickly, she squeezed her eyes shut and buried her head in his shoulder again.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

He thought about it for a second and replied to her question with an answer totally unrelated "actually, how do you feel about England?" Now they were above the ocean, his sky blue eyes lighter than any vampire's eyes ever to be in existence.

Shawn landed just behind a motel in England, his wings retracted into his back. "Atleast in England it'll take them a few days to find us and I just need some time to think" he got a rom for them on the second floor. "And I just like to push some buttons that others dare not push... Does that make me a bad person?... I don't care I'm a dead man walking anyway" he said with a smirk as he opened the door to their room.

Jayee looked at him confused as he started rambling on. Finally having enough as he asked if it made him a bad person. Putting her hand lightly over his mouth, she rubbed her forehead and sighed. "Please. Shawn. I have a headache. It hasnt been the best day," she said quietly then stepped into the room moving her hand off his mouth. She didnt hit him or force her hand hard on his mouth, it was a surprisingly light and gentle touch. Looking around the room barely, she crawled onto the bed and leaned against the headboard as all days events crashed down on her. This was crazy. Vampires and werewolves? Her father still alive? Being hunted down jus because she was seen with Shawn? It was all..crazy.

Shawn just watched her crawl onto the bed, he watched her for a few seconds then smiled "yeah, it's been quite a day for you... I'll give you some space" his voice was soft and gentle.

Shawn made his way to the bath room and stopped near the door, his wings pressed up against his back. He took off his blazer and shirt then popped his joints. His wings stretched from one side of the room to the other and the room was quite big. They beautifully folded behind him and pressed against his back "I'm going to take a shower. If anything happens then call for me or something"

Jayee rolled her eyes then got out of bed and stripped down to her under clothes before slipping into bed. Not caring that it was mid-afternoon in London, she buried her head in a pillow and passed out. She was holding the pocket knife in her hand, under the pillow just in case she would need it. Relaxing as she fell asleep, her thoughts were filled with what she should do. Stay with Shawn or make a run for it? She was sure that she could defend herself with her bullet dodging reflexes and perfect accuracy with weapons. Though Shawn might be needed, seeing as he had killed the werewolf just by shoving his hand through its chest.

Shawn stepped out of the bathroom moments after she had knocked out. He put his pants on then picked up a knife. He slit an 'x' into his right wrist then quietly started to chant, the air shifted slightly "Jaiden, I know you're around" his eyes completely changed into a glowing bite before changing back into their sky blue.

The 'X' completely healed up as Shawn opened up the door, there he stood. Years after running and fighting, from one war straight into another "she's here man, why don't you just tell her... Tell her everything..." Shawn whispered to the man who walked into the room
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

"It's not that simple Shawn" Jaiden stood at the foot of the bed watching her sleep, a tear glistened as it ran down his cheek "20 odd years Shawn, she doesn't even know who I am, she doesn't even know what it's like to have a father figure..." Jaiden walked over next to her and kneeled down besides her "I'm sorry sweetie... I... I wish I had returned as me that day... I loved your mother so Dearly and I still do... But to keep you safe..." He brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

Jayee was sleeping soundly when the air shifted and got a little colder. Making her bury deeper into the covers and pull them tighter around her. Shifting the pocket knife a little in her hand as her body prepared itself for an attack. It was a subconcious thing that she had developed from many years of fighting. After Jaiden died and Jayee had been born, Jester had tried everything to keep the freedom fighters together and peaceful. But a war had broken out inside the group and had been going for sixteen years, forcing Jayee to fend for herself as something happened to Jester.

Jayee flipped the knife open and before Jaiden could move away from the bed, she leapt out at him. Putting the knife to his throat and pinning him to the floor, sitting on his waist as she looked at him calculating. Realization came into her eyes as she recognize him, her eyes widened but she didnt let him up or remove the knife from his throat. She was sitting there in her undergarments, forgetting to get dressed.

"Hey darling..." Jaiden said in a choked up voice, he moved the knife from his throat and coughed to clear it.

Finding a way to get up he helped her up then wrapped the covers around her. The pocket knife caught his eye and made him smile "I see you have my trusty, engraving pocket knife" was all he could say because he didn't know how she felt.

"Look sweetie, I...I know I'm not the best father... I know you needed me and you may not have seen me but I was always around helping whenever you needed me but at a distance..." He was regretting the fact he was never there but he did it for them... He was a celestial Vampire and that meant he was being haunted no matter where he was.

All Shawn could do was watch, this was a personal issue. In fact he couldn't watch because it wasn't good of him so he left giving both of them their space.

Jayee closed the knife but stared at Jaiden. Gripping the knife hard, she clenched her jaw and took a step away from him. "You didnt come back. Mom needed you. And you didnt come back. How could you leave her like that?! She wouldve done anything for you no matter the cost! She needed you!" She said angrily but there was also pain in her eyes.

Jayee had half a mind to punch him but she didnt. She could only think of her mother and she sat back down on the bed, putting her head in her hands. "She needed you...." She said in a cracked voice as she started tearing up.

"I wanted to come back..." A tear streamed down his cheek as he watched her cry, his voice was pained "but I didn't want to pull you both down with me... I'm cursed don't you see... I'm being haunted and I'm smack In the middle of a war..." He sat next to her on the bed "I had a wdding to return to when I got back to your mom, I wanted to hold her again, hold you when you were born... But I couldn't..."

Jayee shook her head and wiped the tears off her cheeks roughly. "Well forget about going back. She died five years ago...the freedom fighters broke into two groups and always fought. For sixteen years it carried on. Mom tried to stop it but they got her when she was trying to protect me. She was always telling me heroic stories of you.." She said quietly. Getting off the bed, she pulled on her half shirt and shorts then tossed the blanket onto the bed. That hard and defensive look in her eyes. "She never loved another man. Didnt even think about it," she added.

Looking at Jaiden, she frowned and put his knife back into her pocket. "I know you were trying to protect us. But..mom wouldve helped you if you wouldve come back," she said quietly. Then looked a the floor. "I wouldve helped you when i got old enough.." She added in a whisper.

"I never loved another woman..." He whispered before getting up "I've always wanted to go back... Always... Do you know how dead I am inside?.. Do you know how much pain I've gone through... When I found out about your mother I flew back, in the middle of the fighting I picked up your mom with the pain of the world in my heart." He walked over towards her with sorrow in his eyes "I put he lifeless body to my chest and I cried so much..." Raising a hand out towards her "I burried her in the fields that we sat upon when we had newly met... I made a promise that i'd look after you but from a distance... When a Celestial Vampire gets thirsty his demonic side takes over..." His voice was barely a whisper.

Jayee teared up again but turned her head away from Jaiden. "Im not ready to forgive you yet..." She whispered then pushed past him and grabbed her gun. Strapping on her thigh holster, she holstered her gun then grabbed her wallet and left the room. Pushing past Shawn, she left the hotel and started off down the street. She didnt need Shawn and she certainly didnt need her father.

Jayee shivered as the chilly air bit at her exposed skin. Going into a store, she bought a body-hugging white jacket. Then put it on and left, heading for nowhere in particular. She was fairly certain she could defend herself.

"I understand, but please... Try to find it in your heart to forgive me..." He picked up the necklace from the bedside drawer and put it in her hand "this was a present I wanted to give your mother when I got back... That diamond is the last piece that I put in... Taking it from your mothers ring when she... Died..."

Placing it in her hand before she pushed past him. Jaiden walked up to Shawn "Shawn, she can't stay out there alone... It's dangerous... She doesn't want me around so please... Take care of her" he said placing a hand on Shawn's shoulder.

Jayee continued to walk, pushing past people and ocassionally saying hi to someone. When she came across an elderly man who was asking for change, she stopped and watched him for a few minutes. No one even stopped to glance at the man in his torn up clothes and hunched over form. Feeling pity for him, she took out a couple pieces of spare change and put it in his withered hand with a smile. Then she stepped away from him and continued walking. Jayee payed little to no attention to Shawn. Nothing would help.

Jayee was being jerked into an alleyway two minutes later and pinned to a wall very hard. An arm pressed hard against her throat and being lifted off the ground. Choking her as she dug her nails into the mans arm but it wasnt just a man. It was a vampire. It bared its fangs and looked hungrily at her throat as he kept her pressed hard against the wall. Soon he was leaning in and had the tips of his fangs on her neck. Trying to reach for a gun, she couldnt reach it before the vampire was almost breaking her wrist as he pinned it to the wall. The other vampire hadnt even noticed Shawn yet.

Shawn was just around the corner, seeing the vampire pin her against the wall he quickly grabbed the vamps hair and pulled his head back "hands. Off." He ordered tossing it through a wall "I told you so" he said with a half serious face then grabbed an iron rod from the floor and then impaled the vampire against another wall.

It hung there by the rod through it's heart lifeless. Shawn fixed his blazer and turned to her "you need me..." Holding a hand out towards her "lets get something for you to eat... Or maybe some tea?" His tone was soft as he looked into her wyes

Jayee coughed and sank to the floor, rubbing her throat where she had felt his fangs at. She didnt reply to Shawn and looked at the ground as she realized she did need him. As much as she didnt want to admit it, she needed him. Looking up at Shawn, she was silent for a long moment before putting her hand in his. Getting up, she quickly pulled her hand from his and looked away with a frown. "I dont need your sympathy you know..." She whispered and rubbed her wrist.

Jayee tested out her wrist and could already see the bruising starting on her wrist. "Shawn...i have nowhere to go. I have nothing anymore. Thats the only reason im staying around you." She said quietly. She was acting a bit strange but it was mainly from all the days events, there was something else on her mind though.

Shawn smiled at her "no, you say you don't need it but really... You do" a soft smile still on his face as he pulled out his wallet to check for money "yeah I think I have enough".

Looking up at her he slowly backed her up against the wall and with his fangs out slowly leaning into her neck he whispered "I bet I would be a little less rough then the other vamp" then laughed a little, his breaths tickling her skin. before leaning out he gave her a light kiss on the neck then looked into her eyes "then lets start... Fresh." Shawn whispered slowly backing away from her a little to give her a little more room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus