Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee was slightly dissappointed when he said she would see very little of his body but decided to let it go. It was his desicion after all and she wasnt going to ask him for it. She couldnt stop the shiver that ran down her spine from his lips being on her neck. "I do. But i guess i'll just stick with fantasizing then," was her reply as she watched him lean against the wall and button up his shirt. A small teasing smirk playing on her lips. Getting up off the wall, she walked into the kitchen and got a toothpick to chew on. Putting it in the corner of her mouth, she then walked over to the bed and grabbed her gun. Strapping on her gun holster, she re-loaded her gun then stuck it in the holster. Putting the knife in her pocket, she looked at Shawn. "Well you can stay here and fantasize about me or you can come walking with me," she said with a small smirk before heading for the door.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawnee watched her head for the door "baby you are fantasy all in your in yourself, so there's no need for me to fantasise" replying with a smirk as he followed after her and stretching as soon as he left the door "you know celestial Vamps don't actually die from the sun but out powers get knocked down to a normal vampires"

Shawn's lips were dry and he picked them to moisten them up "plus I'm thirsty, lets drop by the hospital and grab a blood pack because I'm drained as hell"

Jayee looked at Shawn and rose a brow. "You just drank like a good amount of my blood then tried to drain me and your still thirsty?" She asked then laughed and shook her head in disbelief. "Okay vampire boy lets get to the hospital then," she added as they stepped outside. Heading to the hospital, she stopped outside and looked at Shawn. "So exactly how are we going to get the blood pack exactly?" She asked.

Jayee chewed on the end of the toothpick in her mouth as she wondered what he would come up with for this. After all, she wasnt a vampire so she wouldnt know how to do what he was about to.

From the corner of his eye he spotted a fire door "we'll wait till it gets a little less hectic around her then sneak in through there and, yeah you're right I shouldn't be thirsty righ now and to be honest" he wrapped his arms around her waist then kissed her lips "you tasted so damn delicious"

Jayee nodded at his plan and looked at him, blushing slightly whenever he put his arms around her waist. Kissing him back with a smile, she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. Her blush darkening a bit from him telling her she tasted delicious. "I could tell by how much you were taking," she teased quietly then kissed him again except she pulled away before he could kiss back, teasing him. Pulling out of his arms, she winked before turning away and heading for the fire door.

Shawn smiled as he watched her walk away watching her hips move "you look delicious jus as much" following after her a devilish smile playing at his lips.

Shawn snook in after her making his way to where they keep the blood "oh man that smells awful" pinching his now as they got to the door "man I hate this kind of blood..."

Jayee walked quietly behind him, following him. "Why dont you drink from humans then?" She asked as they stopped at the place that they kept the blood. Checking on the door to the room, she found it locked and sighed softly. Pulling out a pin from her pocket, she knelt down and worked with the lock until she heard the lock click. Opening the door, she motioned for Shawn to go in with a small smirk. "I've learned from sneaking out of my house when i was younger," she said.

Shawn smiled at her and chuckled slightly "don't, tell Jaiden that. I'm already damned so I can't send someone else's soul to purgatory just cuz I wanted to drink their blood" Shawn was serious "stay out here, I'm just going to grab some packs and be right back" pecking her on the cheek before entering.

Shawn was able to find a rare blood type that tasted better than the rest and got a few of the others and snuck them into an opaque bag. He left the room with a disgusted look on his face "man, I hate drinking this stuff..." Shawn took her hand and made his way to the exit.

(On my way out with the family to eat so again, apologies although I can still reply in the car so if I suddenly stop replying then sorry ^^)

Jayee smiled and held his hand gently as he leaded the way to the exit. A soft laugh escapig her as he again complained about the taste of the blood. "Yea well i would offer you mine but we've already seen what happenes when you drink it," she said amusedly as they exited. Just in time too, because a second later a security guard walked past the fire escape door. She walked close to Shawn as they walked away from the hospital and checked around in case anything was after them. So far it was quiet though she wasnt sure how long it would stay that way.

Shawn watched after her then smiled "so tell me; if you could do anything to my body, what would you do?" A cheeky smile as he walked alongside her hand in hand "and if I like your reply then I might just let you do some of it to me" winking at her he picked his lips but couldn't stop the laughter that followed.

Shawn felt an unusual presence around but he couldn't quite put his hand on it, it was fimilier however...

Jayee blushed as he asked that question and she looked at him with he eyebrow cocked. "What would i do to your body?" She repeated but didnt want a reply. It was more of an 'are you seriously asking that' type of question. As they walked, she smirked as she got an idea and suddenly pulled him into an alley way. Pushing him gently but forcefully against a wall, she trailed her hands down and under his shirt. Lightly letting them roam his skin as she placed a kiss on his neck. "What would i do hm?" She whispered in his ear, letting her lips lightly brush the shell on his ear. Letting light kisses feather down his jaw bone and neck. She traced a light line along his waist line then suddenly her touch was gone and she was standing on the opposite side of the alley leaning against the wall. "I think you already know what i would do," was her reply as a smirk lingered on her lips. Watching him from the opposite side with her hands shoved in her pockets like nothing happened just now.

Shawn smiled at her when she separated "oh, I know the type of woman you are. The one that like adventure, fun and a big big tease" he took her by surprise at he pinned her against the wall "I can play this game too" whispering as he lightly ran his finger tips down her side and kissed her neck, slowly and lightly kissing down her neck to her collar bone

Jayee couldnt help but gasp softly when ever he pinned her to the wall, blushing slightly. She couldnt help but shiver under his light touch and bite her lower lip as he kissed down her neck. Once he reached her collar bone, she was almost in under her head as a deep fire burned inside her. But she tried not to let him see that she was almost dazed by his touch.

Shawn smiled to himself as he stopped just above her Chest "i can hear you heart beat fast, the blood circulating through your body faster, your own body gives you away" whispering to her he teased her lips with his thumb then smiled turning around and couldn't but feel smug

Jayee blushed in embarassment and looked away from Shawn, even after he turned. Taking a moment to get the blush to die away, she got bolder and took a step towards Shawn. Grabbing his hand and pulling him back to her, she crashed her lips onto his. Kissing him with a deep passion for a long minute before pulling away but keeping their lips brushing. "Fine i've been given away..but your not so discreet about it yourself," she whispered with a small smirk. Keeping him close to her and pressed a gentler kiss to his lips.

A smile graced his lips and a blush rose his cheeks "wow, I guess the training didn't work then hunh?" Whispering against her lips. Shawn zoned out any forms of sound and focused on her voice, he blocked off any forms of smells only so he could smell her natural sweet honey scent. He blocked off any form of touch and only let his body feel the sensations of her touch.

Focusing on everything about her he let her presence take over "you are a spell you know that, take over my very soul and all I could think, smell, touch and hear is you" he whispered agains her lips as he pressed his body against her and kissed her with more love and passion.

Jayee smiled and blushed slightly at his words, his whole presence surrounding her in his embrace. Kissing him back deeply and lovingly, her emotions towards him put into the kiss. All her love, happiness, and passion for him could be found there. Finally after several moments, she broke the kiss for air but didnt pull away from him. A smile gracing her lips as she let her eyes meet his, the love for him shining brightly in them.

"Its been a long time since i've been happy and somehow..your the one that made me feel this way," Jayee whispered then softly moved his bangs away from his face, studying him for a moment.

Shawn kept close not wanting to pull away even the slightest "I guess love and happiness finds you even when you don't expect it" he kissed her once more with the same amount of love and passion "I've felt so... Alive.."

His hands rested on her wast as he kissed her for longer.

Jayee smiled and snaked her arms around his neck as she kissed him. Gently tangling her fingers in his hair as she kissed him, feeling relaxed around him. After several minutes, she pulled away a little an took his hand. Gently pulling him back towards the motel, she made it a casual walk. "An alley really isnt the most romantic place to kiss like that," she said with a soft laugh. Walking into the motel, she made her way up to their room and went inside.

Letting go of his hand, Jayee let out a soft sigh as she completely relaxed and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking over at Shawn, she wanted to say something but she wanted to be sure he felt the same way first so she stayed quiet.

Shawn sat down next to her then took her hand strokig it with his thumb "look, I just wanted to say sorry... I've been nothing but trouble but that... Is my nature" his eyes were filled with guilt as he watched her hand. Looking her in the eyes he said it to her clean and straight "I love you" those three words echoed in his ears and be hoped she'd replied something along the lines of 'me too'.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus