Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee shifted slightly but stayed asleep as Shawn moved. Her fingers lightly brushed his side as she soundly slept snuggled into Shawn comfortably. A small smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she felt his lips press against her forehead softly. Forcing herself to wake up, she looked up at him then realized she was snuggled against him and that her dad was still in the same room.

Jayee quickly moved away from him as he threw the pillow at Jaiden. Pretending as if she hadnt been sleeping so comfortably with Shawn. Getting up, she cleare her throat softly and walked over to her dad. "Dad. Get up," she said quietly and nudged him gently before heading for the bathroom. Shutting the door, she took a long shower before getting out. Softly cursing under her breath as she wrapped a towel around her body. Walking to the bathroom door, she opened it up and looked around for Shawn or her dad or both.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Jaiden was in the kitchen looking around for some Eggs and milk "hey Shawn, Were's all the damn food!?" Scrunching his face in annoyance. Shawn looked at him and tried to hold back his laughter, Jaiden was wearing a pink apron and the funniest part was he had no idea how to cook.
"Brother get outa there, you don't have a clue whatcha doin" getting up and making his way to the drive he took out two eggs

Jaiden looked at him with a cocked eye brow "I want to cook some breakfast for my daughter so what?"

Jayee calculated if she could make it to the bed without anyone seeing. Her clothes were on the opposite side of the bed. She had bought three extra pairs the other day and now all she had to do was figure out how to get to them. Sighing softly, she decided to take her chances and bolted out of the bathroom in just a towel. Ducking behind the other side of the bed, she softly muttered to herself as she realized her clothes were under the bed in a rucksack. Checking around quickly, she crawled halfway under the bed and grabbed the bag. Shimmieing back out from underneath the bed, she bolted back to the bathroom. Closing the door and dropping her towel, dressing in shorts and a half-shirt.

Walking back out, she dried her hair with the towel as she walked into the kitchen area.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn jerked his head in the direction of the bed then looked at Jaiden with a smile "brother, did you hear something?" Jaiden looked at him with an annoyed look "no and I hope you didn't either" he threatened as he held the frying pan near Shawn's face "okay okay sorry"

Jaiden kept cooking and the steam from the frying pan gathered "bro, why didn't you open the damn windows?" Shawn said coughing his way to the window.

Jayee cocked her eyebrow as she watched the two of them from the bathroom doorway. Then smiled as she watched Shawn make his way over to the window, silently creeping up from behind. Jumping on his back in a surprise attack, she laughed softly and held onto him. "Surprise.." She whispered in his ear before letting go of him. Turning to look at her dad through all the smoke, she coughed once then laughed. "Dad you didnt have to cook. I couldve done that," she said in a amused tone.

Sitting on the end of the bed, she felt happy for the first time since her mother died.

Shawn opened he window and took in a deep breath "Jaiden, brother I swear if we come across any enemies Ben you can kill them with your cooking" he laughed a little when she jumped up onto his back "so childish... Me like" he said pushing her down on the bed then kissing her lips for a long minute.

Jaiden smiled as he put her half burnt(?) eggs into a plate and poured some orange juice into a glass then placed it on the table "Naah, I wanted to. How long has it been since you've had a home cooked meal?"

Smirking Shawn replied "how long has it been since you've cooked a home cooked meal?" Still on top of her.

Jaiden tried not to look at the two "children behave!" He said in a fatherly tone.

Jayee smiled and laughed softly as Shawn pushed her back. Snaking her arms around his neck loosely, she kissed him back deeply for a long minute before breaking it as Jaiden prepared her plate. Smiling as she turned her head to look over at her dad. Ignoring Shawn's comment, she crawled out from under him and started to get off the bed.

"Well..since mom was alive." She replied. Rolling her eyes at her dads fartherly tone when he told them to behave.

Jaiden took of his pink apron but not before giving one little twirl "whatcha two think? Looks on me hunh? I think pink really suits me"

"Yep along with those baby blue mittens" Shawn held in his laughter as he sat behind Jayee,with his arms around her "you smell absolutely gorgouse" he whispered into her ear then nibbled on her ear lightly before kissing her neck "and feel so smooth every time I touch your skin"

Jaiden made his way for the door "I need to go but I want you both to stay safe, Shawn take care of her"

Jayee smiled and laughed softly at Jaiden when he twirled around. "Whatever you say dad," she said, the smile obvious from her tone. A small blush rose to her cheeks as Shawn nibbled on her ear lightly then kissed her neck. Turning her head, she gave him a quick kiss before pulling away. She wasnt letting her dad leave without a hug.

Jayee walked over to Jaiden and gave him a hug. "Dad..im sorry for being mad.." She whispered to him as she hugged him. Then slowly pulled away and gave her dad a small smile. After Jaiden left, she shut the door softly then walked over to the kitchen table. "You think its safe to eat his food?" She asked Shawn as she looked over at him. Really she had another plan other than eating but she didnt want to take action just after her dad left.

Jaiden, after so long, smiled and actually felt happy "it's okay darling, just stay safe... London is your and Shawn's playground but just... Stay safe" whispering before kissing her forehead then left.

Shawn smiled at her "well he has'nt eaten in... Well since he turned into a celestial vamp so I'm guessing that it probably tastes like barf" making an 'ew' face. laying back Shawn stared at the ceiling "what do you see in me?.. I'm a monster..." The tone of his voice was almost a whisper.

Jayee laughed softly at Shawn's reply then threw away the food and took out some cereal. Before she started eating though, she walked over to the be and crawled over Shawn. Siting on his waist as she looked down at him. A smile gracing her lips as he looked at him then leaned down and kissed him gently. Then broke it after a minute, smiling and keepig their lips brushing. "I see a gentle, loving, playfull man simply stuck in another form that he doesnt want but cant escape either. I see you Shawn. Your not the monster you think you are," she murmured quietly then gave him a deep, slow kiss for a long minute before breaking it and sitting up. Still sitting on his waist after a moment however she started to move away.

Shawn locked eyes with her as she replied "true... And you only known me for 2 days" he whispered putting his left hand on her cheek then brushing her bangs behind her ear. Before she could move to get up he kissed her lips again.

Watching her get up he stretched after getting up and looked around the room for something to do, finally he giving up he got a towel and headed for the bath room "I'm going to take a shower, if anything happens then call. If you want to... Come join me" winking at her he left for the shower.

Jayee smiled and kissed him back as he gave her a kiss. She had started eating her cereal when Shawn got up. Watching him amusedly as he wandered around looking for something to do. Then she blushed as he said she could join him. "Ha. Yea right. You dont get that privilege yet," she said with a smirk before letting him leave to take a shower.

Jayee then got up and opened the window as she looked out. Sitting on the window sill, she watched people walk by and sighed. Minutes later, she got a chill and shivered getting up off the sill. A second later, she found herself being rammed against a wall and a low growl coming from the throat of a wolf. She sank to the floor and hissed at the pain in her shoulder then quickly scrambled for her gun. "Shawn!" She yelled as she just went to reach for it before its teeth sunk themselves in the air barely a centimeter from her hand. Quickly she jerked it back then kicked the wolf in the head before hopping onto the bed and diving to the opposite side.

Shawn had soap on his face when she called so he scrambled out after quickly grabbing the towel and wrapping around himself. His eyes were stinging from the pain as he pinned the wolf against the wall and snapping its neck.

"Mother fuuuh... This hurts so bad" finally shutting his eyes as he stumbled his way to the kitchen and splashed water on his face "are you okay?!" He was wiping his eyes with a different towel constantly trying to stop the stinging

Jayee was panting slightly from all the quick movements and waited until she saw Shawn head for the kitchen. Getting up slowly, she checked around and relaxed when she realized the wolf was dead. Slowly making her way into the kitchen, she was still shaken up but not as bad. Watching him wash his face off, she couldnt help but smile amusedly as she realized he had gotten soap in his eyes. "Yea im fine..it doesnt look like you are though," she teased and walked over to him. Taking the towel from his hands, she gently wiped the water off his face and neck before looking at his eyes. Then she blushed when she realized he was only in a towel. "Oh um..you might want to get back to your shower..sorry," she said kinda embarrassed as she handed him the towel.

Shawn's face lit up a bright red as he realised he was half naked "oh... I uhh" his torso was glowing from the Grey light that poured in through the window.

He looked at her for a moment then realised he didn't care losing all colour in his cheek as he pulled her close "you like what you see, I know you do" a grin spread across his face as he locked eyes with her. He was well built for a damned vampire.

Jayee waited for his reply and wasnt expecting him to wrap his arm around her then pull her against him. Her cheeks burned a darker red as she felt her naked stomach against his well-built one. Then she rose a brow as he said that. "Oh? So you think i do huh? Well i guess thats your opinion then," she said with a smirk as she pulled away. Starting to walk away, she decided to play with him since he was deciding to be confident she liked him so much. Which she did but she wasnt going to make it too obvious.

"Nope, your eyes give you away, but okay, if you don't like it so much then you'll be seeing very little of it" he teased throwing on a new suit, it was thrust like the other one. Black with a white t shirt and black tie.

Walking over to her he leaned into her neck and ran the tip of lips up it "you so want me..." Shawn said as breathed out tickling her skin as he did so. Pulling away he leaned back on the wall oppsite her with a big grin "but you can't have me..." He said teasingly as he buttoned up his shirt.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus