Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Jayee Smith (played by StillDoll)

Jayee couldnt help it, she had to help him. As she peered out from under the bed, she saw vampires start coming out and surrounding Shawn. Crawling out, she grabbed her gun on the nightstand before running to the doorway. Looking out, she checked around before running out of the room and straight for the vampires despite her bleeding neck. Already starting to feel dizzy, she shook it off and raised her gun. Firing twice into a vampires head before following it up with chopping off his head with her knife. Suddenly she had a whole lot of attention on herself as they watched her bleeding neck. Remembering her fathers words, she suddenly froze and looked around her eyes lingering on Shawn. Even in his demon form, he didnt scare her but worried her. "I want to know what you go through...i want to go through it with you.." She said quietly and dropped her weapons. They fell clattering to the ground and the vampires launched themselves at her. She did nothing to stop them
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn laughed at all the vampires, their feeble attempts to get a chomp on her "you're mine, I'll show you what shawn goes through" he was blur to all their eyes moving at incredible speed as he ripped out the hearts of each vampire.

Finishing up he walked up to her and pulled back her hair "I've been waiting for this, Shawn I hope you're watching" amused but hungry his fangs grew ""you want to know how being like this feels?... Then so be it" Shawn leaned into her throat, his jaw cloazed onto her neck but the fangs... They were gone, like something pulled his fangs back in.

Shawn's demon looked puzzled and angry "you will not... Deny me Shawn!..."

Jayee watched him take care of them all in practically one sweep. Then kept her eyes low as he pulled her hair back, flinching at his touch. Tensing and squeezing her eyes shut as he lowered towards her neck with that hungry gaze of his. Almost pulling away as she just barely felt his teeth on her neck. Letting out a breath she hadnt known she was holding as his fangs didnt pierce her skin again, unsure if she could stay concious for more pain like she had felt the first two times. The bleeding in her neck had stopped so Shawn's demon would have to use his fangs in order to drink from her. Though there was still fresh blood on her neck. "Shawn.." She whispered as she suddenly hugged his body tight. Placing a kiss on his lips, knowing it probably wouldnt work this time but she still wanted him to know that she was there and she wanted to do this. Wanted to be with him.

Shawn's eyes widened as he felt her lips against his but he was only himself for 30 seconds "hey there... Are you... Crazy? I... Love you too babe" blooding dripping from his mouth. He pulled away and backed up a few trying to stay in control of his body for a little longer "I... Love you... Too much... That's why... I-I need to... Do this" he put his hand on the left side of his chest "I can't... Hurt you" he screamed in pain as his fingers started to dig into his chest breaking his ribs in the process.

Jayee knew Shawn would be mad at her, but she neeeded to do this. Stepping towards him, she grabbed his hand going into his chest and pried it away. "Stop...please.." she whispered then as soon as she saw his fangs out, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head to her neck before he could think of what was going on. Lettin his fangs sink into her neck as she gripped his hand hard. "I-I..love..you too much..to let you travel..this path..alone.." she whispered to him.

His fangs dug into her neck and his eyes widened. His eagle wings wrapping around them both encasing them. Shawn didn't stop sucking her blood until eventually he forced himself to stop "wh-why?" He asked as the eagle wings painfully sunk into his back and were replaced with his normal bat like wings "you...why?" His voice was broken and tears ran down his cheeks.

The cold wind blew as the sun was covered by tray clouds which threatens to rain over them, his hair swayed in the wind as he looked into her eyes.

Jayee gripped his hand hard as his fangs sunk in, a small whine leaving her lips as she felt him drinking. Slowly, her strength ebbed away from her and her knees gave out on her. Forcing Shawn to have to hold her up in order to keep drinking. As he pulled away, she opened her heavy feeling eyes and looked up at him as he asked her why. "I love you....i want to...be with you..i want to..know..what you go..through.....so i can..be there..with you....." She whispered, putting her head against him as she started seeing black. Her eyes closed as she started feeling to tired and heavy to try staying awake. A small whisper left her but it wasnt audible. Her bangs fell over her eyes as the wind blew gently, her hair brushing over her neck and covering the fang bites.

Shawn picked her up in his arms and made his way inside, his eyes pained as he realised what he has done. Laying her on the bed and tucking her in he sat besides her watching her every move so that he can make sure she was okay. "What have I done?..."

A few days had passed and she hadn't woke up, she was still breathing and her heart was still beating but Shawn's worry continued to grow, it seemed her body was fighting the bite and it took a toll on her body. He quenched her thirst with the blood he'd stolen and gave her as much as she needed to survive only drinking a little a day himself.

Jayee suddenly woke up one night with a groan, shifting in the bed and putting her hand on her neck where the bite marks were. It burned a little right there, she squeezed her eyes shut as her fangs grew in then out as if her body couldnt decide. Finally they settled on in and she opened her eyes, suddenly seeing much better in the dark as she blinked. She felt something warm drip from her nose and she wiped it away to see blood. The problem with her being bitten was the fact her body could only allow her to be half vampire and half human. Her body produced more blood than an average person which led to nosebleeds alot.

Hopping off the bed, she rushed to the bathroom and shut the door as she rushed to the sink. Grabbing a rag, she held it to her nose. Which made her a better canidate to be drank from then to be drinking from someone else. Though now that she was a half vampire she would need the blood even though her human side would produce alot of blood still.

Shawn quickly shot up out of his seat as he saw her get up, rushing for the bathroom door he knocked hard twice "Jayee, baby are you okay?" Worry in his voice as he waited for a reply, since half of her was celestial vampire she should have wings, it was quite random what type of wings you'd have. Jaiden had bone wings in the shape of a dragons wings big and strong.

Putting an ear against the door he listened for her and felt at ease as he heard her breath and her heart beat but his eyes felt heavy since his worry stopped him feeding himself and only feeding her.

Jayee held the rag to her nose till it stopped bleeding. Removing it, she threw it in the trash then washed the blood from her hand and nose. Sighing softly, she looked up and saw the tips of white, bone spikes going down the length of her white skinned wings. Gasping softly, she slowly tested out the wings by stretching them out. They were like white bat wings except for the large, bone spike at the very top most point of the wings bone then the small, bone spikes going down to the very tip. She had forgotten about having Shawn turn her.

Jayee folded them back against her back then opened the bathroom door. Seeing Shawn there, she practically tackled him in a very strong hug. Kissing him deeply as she did.

Shawn was too tired and weak to hold her weight and fell with her landing On top of him before getting a strong kiss on his lips, kissing back with his dry lips whilst smiling into the kiss with a burning hot passion and love on incalculable levels "don't worry me like that dammit..." He whispered pouting a little then kissed her again like never before.

His wings sinking into his back as he looked into her eyes with ark eyes of his own "I can't tell you how much I love you..." He whispered brushing his lips against hers.

Jayee kissed back with a burning passion that left flames of desire licking at Shawn's skin, the air thick with it. She smiled an apologetic smile and kissed his forehead before looking at his eyes. Seeing the weakness in his eyes and the exhaustion. "No words can describe how much i love you.. Im sorry i didnt mean to worry you," she whispered and gently placed a kiss on his jaw bone. "You need to drink. Take some of mine," she whispered in his ear before she nibbled gently on his ear before placing another kiss on his jaw then trailing up to his lips. Placing a deep, burning kiss on his lips before moving her hair away from his neck. Sitting on his waist, she pulled all her hair to one side of her neck.

Shawn stopped her from hurting herself by grabbing her wrist before she could do anything "no, remember, I can't drink the blood of another Celestial vampire or... I don't want to hurt you" he whispered kissing the back of her hand.

He pulled her down closer to him and looked into her eyes with weak eyes still "I don't care about me, only you. Just stay here with me, lets just say you're making up for lost time" he chuckled lightly as he whispered against her lips, kissing her bottom lip then her neck. High hands all over her with a soft delicate touch on her sides and back. Kissing her once more with flames of passion roaring leaving traces of his soaring kiss on her lips.

Jayee frowned when he refused her offer of blood. Then slightly relaxed as he said he didnt want to hurt her. Still wishing to get him blood but his kissing and touching made her thoughts fog up. Shuddering as his hands roamed her sides and back, she kissed him back heatedly. Then slowly got up, pulling him with her as she got up. Not once letting the kiss be broken as she did, then pushed him backwards toward the bed. Gently pushing him down onto it as she got pver him and again straddeled his waist. Kissing him passionately before trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck. Where she kissed down with a feather light touch. "I love you Shawn.." She whispered against his neck before pulling away and sitting on his waist carefully. Looking a him worriedly as she still saw the weakness in his eyes. "But im worried for you. You really need to drink.." She said quietly.

A jolt of electricity ran through his body as she kissed him all the way down to his neck. He looked up at he as she sat with worry clearly shown from her eyes "it's okay... At least you care, there's one pack left in the fridge" playing with her legs as he ran his finger tips up and down them.

Jayee shivered under his light touch and lightly gripped the covers underneath him. Then a small smirk played on her lips as she leaned down and kissed him passionately before slowly getting up. "Give me one second," she whispered against his lips before getting off the bed. Going into the kitchen, she grabbed the blood pack then quickly ran back into the bedroom. Climbing back onto the bed, she handed him the blood pack then sat on his waist just to wait. A small smirk playing across her features.

Shawn shivered a little at her kiss and took the blood pack with drool almost dripping from his mouth. Piercing two holes into the pack using his fangs he drank calmly "it's a little rude to talk whilst drinking but, tell me, how do you feel being a heavenly Vampire. That's what Celestial means, heavenly. You are now legitametly a fallen angel" some I his words were slurred as he drank.

Jayee laughed softly as he slurred some of his words. "Well..actually...i can only be a half celestial vampire.." She said quietly as she rubbed her thumb along his low belly underneath his shirt. Looking down at his belly, she bit her lower lip as she fell silent. Only she knew about her body always producing more blood than a normal human. Not even Jester knew.

Feeling more alive and well shawn towed the empty pack on to the floor then pulled her down closer to him "you're avoiding the question, how does it feel?" Both their wings contrasted in colour and both had different features, her's had bones along the tip and rose petals fell from the bottom of his wings and they would never stop until each rose petal reaches the ground it disappears "you didn't have to..." He whispered then pressed his lips against hers. Both of their love fit together like jigsaw pieces when they kissed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Curse, War Of The Damned (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus