Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character above you a question!

Damon Masters (played by Abbyss)

"Evolution? I've never given it much thought. If you mean personal progress, sure." Damon tucks a strand of hair behind his ear and shifts his weight from one foot to the next. "And war?" He shudders at the thought. "I'd rather just have peace."

Taking a moment to think of a question he finally looks up and pushes back the same strand of hair. "If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go?"
Robin Vex (played by The_Almighty_Q)

"As much as I am content in my little valley village I'd love to have a deserted island to myself to live on, and invite friends over!" Robin smiled, petting his Pegasus next to him thinking of a question.

"Oh!" He exclaimed to the next person, "If you could make any non-existent or extinct animal exist again all over the world, what would it be?"
Ezras Incitatio (played by koobler)

"Oh, oh! I would love to be a raptor! They're really fast, and I'd love to have one as a pet, so we can both go super fast!"

"I have a question; what is your dream job?"
"Dream job huh? I suppose being a mage-in-training is fun and all, but I would love to be a full-time entertainer! Smiling faces of children and adults alike!" He smiled as he gave a short bow.

"Now for my question, what is your preferred tactic of fighting? Such as hit and run and relentless barrage of attacks." He asked to the next person.
Vernon Davies (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"Depends on who I'm fighting, a human I can easily take on but I'm usually fighting Vampires, Demons, and monsters that are at least three times stronger than humans...its better to think on my feet." He says boredly with a shrug but earning a chipper reminder from his dog Bebe "Alright, settle down girl!" He laughs.

"My question is this, who or what is your worst enemy?"
Scarlet Night (played by Raven666)

"Mostly myself. I'm not the type to make enemies out of nowhere".

"Hmm...Which one would you choose?? Money or lover?? And why??"
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"Love. I've made enough cash in my life. Plus money won't buy you love when you want it."

"Would you save someone who was being kept prisoner even though you know you won't get anything in return ?"
Adrian Grey (played by Raven666)

"It depend on who they are and what they do to end up in a prison. If there's a good reason to save them, then why not??"

"What will you do if someone set you up and you end up in prison even when you know you have nothing to do whith the crime they accuse you??"
Jewel Rylan (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"So many options, pick the lock and bolt, convince a nice security guard that he wants to take me home, fight my way through...I wouldn't put it past my old gang to set me up because they're still pissed I left 'em HA!" She says seeming to find humor in the question, though her main focus is on a large Ruby she just stole.

"So now I gotta ask a question right?" She says then grows quiet as if thinking.

"If you were stuck somewhere you didn't wanna be with something over your head to keep you there, would you still try to leave?"
if leaving could kill me then i would stay if i could leave and not die i would escape.
Jewel Rylan (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

WhoAmI wrote:
if leaving could kill me then i would stay if i could leave and not die i would escape.

(Psst. Ya gotta ask a question too! :)
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

Elias Miranda Lee wrote:
"I do remember this one fairytale that ended up in chopped feet and a somewhat guaranteed marriage? I believe it was the adult version of Cinderella. That story was told by my babysitter whenever I misbehaved and to be frank, that story always made me happy when I related the evil stepsisters to my rivals.."

"Well then.. Person below me, if you had to choose between marrying an insane person and eating your loved ones alive, which would you choose?"

I've been raised a big part by my mother, who which was half-clinicaly considered insane. But since she was the only parent who could hold guard over the divorce of mines, she had me. I stil have the scars of this, and I know it well.
I rather not eat my loved ones, I sure would like to die after this, I know how to andle scandal, and I know well how to handle anything close to true insanity, come at me."

That Badass. :P

Well, glory, or luxury? Enuf' said.

I Ninja-jumped posts without even the notice, I do apologize, but please, sorry, I feel not doing the edit. xD

We could still keep going with two questions answered for the next post I guess. :p

'r
Aekra (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I've no need for fancy clothes or food. Glory, you know, get something good done in the world."

"Hmm... what's your guilty pleasure? Mine... oh, it's um... well, it's trying to make shapes with smoke clouds. It's a bit childish, but still fun."

Elias Miranda Lee wrote:
"I do remember this one fairytale that ended up in chopped feet and a somewhat guaranteed marriage? I believe it was the adult version of Cinderella. That story was told by my babysitter whenever I misbehaved and to be frank, that story always made me happy when I related the evil stepsisters to my rivals.."

"Well then.. Person below me, if you had to choose between marrying an insane person and eating your loved ones alive, which would you choose?"

"First, people don't come back as far as I know." She deadpan you.

"You, pointing to whoever is next, between marrying a noble man or becoming a ronin, what would you choose?"

Aekra wrote:
"I've no need for fancy clothes or food. Glory, you know, get something good done in the world."

"Hmm... what's your guilty pleasure? Mine... oh, it's um... well, it's trying to make shapes with smoke clouds. It's a bit childish, but still fun."
"Do sounds cute, I guess." She smiles and "yes-sir" her head.

"Then if tis your guilty pleasure, what is your best- non guilty pleasure?"

She stop, as if remember something for far away.

"Mine, was simply enjoying some pool swimming. Pretty plain, right? But I can't think of anything to best the time I had." She sigh. Heavily.
Ivy Stormborn wrote:
"You, pointing to whoever is next, between marrying a noble man or becoming a ronin, what would you choose?"

"Well seeing as I am not a man of class nor do I intently seek out someone to marry I'll pick the Ronin, although, i am partially cheating because I already am a Ronin, at least in some sense." Seliph let out a laugh as his sword rested on his shoulder.

"Next person in line! You can take down your worst enemy with no regrets or you can guarantee that you fulfill a greater purpose meaning you find some other calling that doesn't involve your worst enemy. I know, kinda specific, but hey! What would you pick?"
Raina Jones (played by asherb92)

My greatest enemy is myself. If I have to take myself down, then so be it. It would be better for everyone that way. But if there was something I could do to make up for my past, I would dedicate the rest of my life to that.

Next person:
If the person you loved more than anything was in a life threatening situation and you had the power to save them with the consequence being that hundreds of innocent people died, what would you do?

Raina Jones wrote:
My greatest enemy is myself. If I have to take myself down, then so be it. It would be better for everyone that way. But if there was something I could do to make up for my past, I would dedicate the rest of my life to that.

Next person:
If the person you loved more than anything was in a life threatening situation and you had the power to save them with the consequence being that hundreds of innocent people died, what would you do?

"I would choose to save the one(s) I can, in this situation, you don't tell me the one or the things that threating them already might not threaten anything else, I won't tell it to times, this question is disturbed."

Ivy is a bit dry, but don't feel dephased by it. ;)

Edit: I don't have idea in mind, someone get to the question next?
We will get down on his. ;)
Minoriko Aki (played by Miwi_Sama)

What would your character do if you could only harvest one crop and grow one crop in the entire world? What crop would you grow and Harvest?

//Stupid question all I could think of because Mino is a Harvest Goddess Teehee!
RedLantern

Minoriko Aki wrote:
What would your character do if you could only harvest one crop and grow one crop in the entire world? What crop would you grow and Harvest?

//Stupid question all I could think of because Mino is a Harvest Goddess Teehee!
Seriously? No, this is an interesting question! But I'll need some time to think about it! ;)

I suggest whoever goes here next answer, and I'll answer later for my own because I like this. Ivy would sure grow something, since she loves anything that can grow and flourishes, but what, it's the question.

Go! :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character above you a question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus