Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character above you a question!

"potatoes. no brainer. I love my we- I-I mean 'lettuce' and all but c'mon, chips, cottage pies, vodka and from what I hear easy to grow what would we do without em?"

If faced with the difficult and horrific situation of making a choice between the two, for the rest of your life would you rather eat one pizza of your choice? OR any amount of chicken nuggets with one kind of sauce.

and yes please include the sauce/pizza type :P
"Pizza, no doubt. As to what type? I prefer custom made to order pizza.
Mine in particular is with mushrooms, bacon, pepperoni, and Canadian bacon. Yea I know two types of bacon is a lot, but it's friggin' delicious!"

"Okay so hypothetically speaking if your character is faced with having to live in an environment that they are unaccustomed to surviving in. What type of environment would it be? Think outside their comfort zone on this one."
Minoriko Aki (played by Miwi_Sama)

Hmm the Land of the Almighty Q Continuum would be my choice(knowing all of existence gets boring doesn't it Q?
Elias Miranda Lee wrote:
"I do remember this one fairytale that ended up in chopped feet and a somewhat guaranteed marriage? I believe it was the adult version of Cinderella. That story was told by my babysitter whenever I misbehaved and to be frank, that story always made me happy when I related the evil stepsisters to my rivals.."

"Well then.. Person below me, if you had to choose between marrying an insane person and eating your loved ones alive, which would you choose?"

“...What kind of ridiculous question is that? Firstly, would I ever marry? Absolutely not. As for the cannibalism, I do not have any loved ones to speak of nor do I enjoy the taste of red meat.”

“Alright. With that answered...”

“If it meant saving the life of someone significant to you, would you take the life of a stranger?”
Uxi Thorn (played by Mittirangi)

"I'd kill a stranger for singular half eaten skittle... If that doesn't answer your question then YES I would."

"ok MY turn, now lets say you just escaped from lets say a prison and you now have captured one of your captors, would you:

A ) kill them in any way you would like and get even?
or
B ) let them go and get them to tell his friends to give up?

...I'm a little on the clock here too soooo.... heh"
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

Uxi Thorn wrote:
"I'd kill a stranger for singular half eaten skittle... If that doesn't answer your question then YES I would."

"ok MY turn, now lets say you just escaped from lets say a prison and you now have captured one of your captors, would you:

A ) kill them in any way you would like and get even?
or
B ) let them go and get them to tell his friends to give up?

...I'm a little on the clock here too soooo.... heh"

"Seriously?" she pause. " It depends, I'm not prompt to kill, I only do it for my own survival. But you don't describe any of those here. I would rather say kill then, it seems more realistic."
She sigh
"Prison guards doesn't have friends, they have teammates. You really don't use the proper wording, or you never faced this." she shake her head. "No people is going to give up on chasing after a recognised criminal, well, your whole situation isn't a proper thing to used for asking a question, plus you're vague."

Yep, Ivy is the cutting one. xD ;D

~
She definitely looks dark.

"Well, then, Next! You, would you rather trust your inner "gut" or would you not, if you where feeling spied on, everyday, at night, when you're home, without ANY proper reason? Or would you just brush it aside, because it's isn't rational."

She consider her finger nails. ;)
Side characters (played by Kitten)

"I often have those feelings. Of course I'd check. If I found nothing I'd lead my life like I usually do." Matilda answers flatly.
"So I'm supposed to ask a question now... Well then. What is the most embarrassing thing that you've said, or done."

"Eh. I never done much things embarassing, but it might as well have been the worst one I lived so far. The day of my graduation as a swordman, I stumbled over my kimono, right in front of the whole classes divisions I trained with and family, and my master as well. I had to take a step to get me back over my tracks and kneel properly in front of him. It was embarassing so far."

She grimace.

:')

"Have you ever ran away with a friend or a crush for a night, to get out and have some fun before all going back to your normal lives? Can be as simple as climbing on a rooftop and light fuses." ;)
The Seina Family (played by CoyBoat275)

"..." He stood silent for a long time. Then he finally broke it, "No. I would never think of trying to break the rules. Even if I live by myself. Also, I don't have a crush on anyone. Because of my curse I have found that most people don't really want to hang out with me. I'm fine with that however, gives me more time to surf." He does what sounds like a dog heaving, "I was trying to laugh there if you didn't know."

"So, have you ever ran away from everyone before. Just so you can get your life back on track? Could be for even a day."
Uxi Thorn (played by Mittirangi)

"Well I TRY to run away and a couple of times I have of course *cough* but they always seem to bring me back to this festering pit of 'no dont do this, stop biting that, sedate the little so n so' but at least its my job to keep things interesting around here"

Proceeds to roll around on the floor in his straitjacket whistling as he thinks of a question.
"Ah! if you had a choice to play either three rounds of Russian roulette with one bullet or five hours of five finger fillet with a rusty trench knife, what would you pick? and why?"

Uxi Thorn wrote:
"Well I TRY to run away and a couple of times I have of course *cough* but they always seem to bring me back to this festering pit of 'no dont do this, stop biting that, sedate the little so n so' but at least its my job to keep things interesting around here"

Proceeds to roll around on the floor in his straitjacket whistling as he thinks of a question.
"Ah! if you had a choice to play either three rounds of Russian roulette with one bullet or five hours of five finger fillet with a rusty trench knife, what would you pick? and why?"

Last one of course, my fingers are less valuable than dying from a perfored head.

What is your favourite game, of all traditionnal games like cards, boadgames...
Slysha Dreca (played by Bixiruni)

Ivy Stormborn wrote:
Uxi Thorn wrote:

Last one of course, my fingers are less valuable than dying from a perfored head.

What is your favourite game, of all traditionnal games like cards, boadgames...

boardgames...

what do you love to do during your free time?

She likes to do some meditation, and then, whatever is up to her.

What age is your character?(How old is he/she?)
Shadow (played by CoyBoat275)

"I am eons old. I have been here since the dawn of man, and I will continue to be until my power disappears from this world."

"So, have you ever destroyed the world for fun? Obviously put it back together after you were done. I mean come on. Don't be a monster."
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"As a matter of fact, I screwed an entire universe over, just to get back at an alien race for destroying Earth. Their whole dimension crumbled and collaps, then I moved on to a new world"

"Tell me, what were your most recent dream about, or were it s nightmare?"
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

"It was a nightmare. The same one I have every night. Of people like you, prancing around with unlimited power!"

"Ever wish to forget anything?"

Colin Morvach wrote:
"It was a nightmare. The same one I have every night. Of people like you, prancing around with unlimited power!"

"Ever wish to forget anything?"

"No", ever, it's rather the opposite. Ever wished to throw away something? Even, figuratively speaking, I mean. Like throwing away someone, or a situation. "
Dralt (played by Libertine)

(Since Ivy was erased)

"Colin: if I might ask... what was the cause of your burn scars?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character above you a question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus