Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » disney buys lucasfilms

thisseems legit.....any thoughts? Apparently episode 7 is coming.
At first I was like 'what?' but then I remembered Disney bought Marvel, and did alright by The Avengers. Maybe we'll get some of the better expanded universe stories as movies! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Star Wars Episode VII The Return of Phantom Snow White and the Seven Avengers
Darth's comment made me laugh out loud. XD

And yeah, it's legit. My Star Wars fan friend, who is way into the series and stuff, posted up that it was official, so it must be.
this will either be great to get away from George who didn't do too well on the newest three movies, or this will be the worst thing to happen to starwars since jar jar binks...either way, get ready everyone, the theaters will be jam packed with people...
Kim Site Admin

As I did with the last three star wars, I will be first in line to see it. In my star trek uniform. ;)
Sanne Moderator

Here's an exclusive Episode VII preview!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Kim wrote:
As I did with the last three star wars, I will be first in line to see it. In my star trek uniform. ;)

You are reminding me of the stormtrooper I saw at the Star Trek convention a week ago.

Sanne, that video is brilliant! :D
Oh my gosh that video LOL but did they redo Star Tours? I remember going to a Star Wars ride/area in Disneyland when I was a kid...I thought it was always there? XD
Oh my goodness, that's amazingly funny, Sanne.

That reminds me... I only live 'bout 2-3 hours away from Disneyland! :O And I kind of like Star Wars! And I have a car! Perhaps this is meant to beeeeeeeee~
Darth_Angelus Moderator

They redid Star Tours last year. Haven't been on the new one yet so not sure how it compares to the original.
Sanne Moderator

DFrQZ.jpg

I thought this was an appropriate/interesting read!!
Kim Site Admin

Of course, this makes Leia a disney princess. Someone fire up photoshop and get me a princess collection pic!
Sanne Moderator

You ask, I deliver!

tumblr_mcq469QV5i1qlrp4yo1_500.jpg

dWYqv.jpg

disney-princess.jpg

Although all sources = Google.
Those pictures are AWESOME!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » disney buys lucasfilms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus