Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Jackie slammed into, and through a wall. She was currently in the form of Rift, who was thankfully incredibly durable. She pulled herself out of the rubble, before a large, clawed hand grabbed onto her head tail and pulled her up into the air. "Your efforts are pointless. You and I both know you cannot defeat me in this form." Spoke the massive alien, Vilgax. "Surrender now and your demise will be quick." The Alien hissed, reaching his claws out to the Omnitrix face on Jackie's chest. Jackie swung her arm, the large fin on it seemingly cutting through the air, cutting open a large glowing yellow hole in the air, right in front of Vilgax's hand. Vilgax narrowed his eyes. "You are wearing on my patience." Vilgax hissed, before slamming Jackie into the ground.

"That's kinda the point." Jackie said, before she swung her arm through the air again, tearing open another hole. She grabbed onto the edge, quickly managing to maneuver her body into it. Jackie pulled tear over herself, and up Vilgax's arm, before immediately beginning to close it. Vilgax roared, as the tear closed around and his arm. As the tear squeezed down tighter and tighter on Vilgax's arm, Jackie got to work trying to free herself, punching Vilgax's arm as hard as she could. Eventually Vilgax released her head tail. Jackie tore open another tear and jumped out behind Vilgax.

Before Jackie could do anything, Vilgax's free arm slammed into her, throwing her back through the tear. He soon chased her. Both landed on a free floating rock in the void. The tear around his arm fizzled out in the void, releasing his arm. Vilgax held Jackie down and began to pummel her. As Vilgax pummeled Jackie, he hadn't realized that she was slowly loosing focus on keeping the portal open, and it soon closed. It wasn't much longer before Jackie was beat into unconsciousness. Vilgax picked her up and turned to find the portal gone. "WHAT?!" Vilgax roared.

Vilgax was forced to wait until Jackie woke up, not having any other options. A groan escaped Jackie as she slowly woke up. Jackie blinked before she remembered what was going on. "LET GO OF ME SQUID FACE!" Jackie shouted, swinging one of her feet aiming for Viglax's head. Vilgax caught her leg. "Reopen the portal. Now." Vilgax ordered. "Why should I?" Jackie asked. "Because you only have so much time before you return to your Zordite Form, which cannot withstand these conditions." Vilgax said. "If you do not you will die here." He said. "Fine. If you want the portal then you're gonna put me down." Jackie said. Vilgax obliged, dropping Jackie, though he kept a grip on her head tail. "Let go of that t-AAAH!" Jackie yelped, before vilgax squeezed on her head tail. "If I release you, you will simply abandon me here." Vilgax said.

Jackie swung her arm through the air, tearing open another portal. "I think this is right..." Jackie said. Soon, as Jackie cut the portal open, it began to spark, with electricity shooting out of it at the edges. The portal exploded, quickly tearing open wide. In the sky, high above a large alien jungle, sparked an explosion. Vilgax and Jackie were thrown out of it, flying in opposite directions. Jackie went flying down into the jungle below. She slammed into the ground hard, the momentum from the explosion forcing her to leave a long crater. The collision knocked her out.
Above the planet just out of the atmosphere were two massive, pointed Imperial warships. Known as Star Destroyers the massive cruisers were a symbol of the Galactic Empires power and scale. Resembling giant arrowheads with a raised bridge near the back they were well known and feared by Imperial enemies. Aboard the bridge of one was a man dressed as a captain in the standard lack garb and hat. He had black hair and blue eyes, looking in his late thirties he was a stock standard image of an imperial. He stood over a large holographic table showing the landscape of the planet below.
"Our scans of the jungles have turned up no signs of rebel activity. The jungles high humidity and tense foliage make our long range scanners less than effective." A man dressed in a similar manner but lacking the captain rank badge said. "Our best bet of finding supposed rebel activity would be scouts however without anything to focus on the jungle is too risky. Especially given the indigenous fauna." The captain stepped in.
"Then what do you propose?" He asks.
"I would suggest sending down Probe Droids. If we can spread enough over an area we should be able to bounce off their short range scanners and map out the area. That will however take time though sir." The man looks down to the hologram.
"Very well you have my permission to launch the droids. I'd rather have this done right then screw up." He says as the other man heads off to prepare for the droids launch.

Not two minutes after the hologram on the table started flashing and a red beacon went off above the jungle. The captain ran over to it. He brought up the hologram and saw the reading. It was a massive energy surge. Several hundred meters above the jungle. He ran over to some men sitting in a small side station monitoring the reading.
"Sir." The one on the left said. They wore lighter uniforms and hats similar to the officer like most non combat imperial personal. "We have detected a massive energy reading eight klicks due west from the capital. We are unsure what it is but it lasted several seconds before fading." The captain looked over the readings.
"A light speed jump?" He asks.
"Unlikely. The build up of energy was closer to a reactor detention. We also detected no vessels leave." The right man then speaks.
"I detected two small objects emerging from the energy source. They seem to have split off and landed in two separate areas of jungle. About a klick apart. What shall we do sir?" The captain grimaces.
"Transmit the data to Governor Tenebres on the surface. I'll establish a direct line of communication with him to fill him in." The men nod.
"Yes sir." With that the captain makes his way to the communications room.

On the planets surface was a large Aztec style city. Ancient stone and metal buildings made an almost labyrinth like city, walled in and spreading over several kilometers. It was a massive hub containing several landing zones and many thousands of people. It was also under Imperial rule. Banners of the imperial insignia hung around and Stormtroopers marched through the streets on patrols. Imperial weapon emplacements and buildings had been set up for military reasons and it would seem like an oppressive state. However the people were not assaulted or bullied. The main reason for the extra security was the rebel incursions on the planet. For the people however it was mostly regular business albeit with the occasional tax or inspection. In the city center was a grand pyramid style temple. This was the central hub where the Governor lived and political affairs were run. The upper levels were set up with Imperial standards on the walls and despite the primitive look of the city it was well kept and set up. The whole city was electrically powered like any other world and the central temple was no different. The building itself from a distance looked like a massive pyramid with four towers, one out each corner. Each one had an antenna on top and numerous floors and rooms with each. The main building was split into two sections. The lower part which was about half the pyramid but about mid way up had massive openings for hangers. Filled with many imperial ships and vehicles. Massive slabs the size of buildings held up the top quarters. The tip of the pyramid was a smaller pyramid like structure. About five stories tall with the peak being the office of the Governor and the lower levels being the highest levels of luxury for him and his guests. It towered over the city and the many thousands around it. The city almost seemed golden due to the gold like alloy the locals use in the construction material.

In the communications room a man in his mid fifties wearing a white uniform was speaking with a hologram of the captain. He had brown hair and bright green eyes making him look somewhat younger. He was clean shaven and had his hands covered by gloves.
"So this energy reading is suspicious Captain Farlo?" He says looking at the reading. The captain nods.
"Yes Governor. It doesn't match anything we have on record and the closest is a reactor detonation. So you can see our concern and curiocity." Tenebres nods.
"Well I hope whatever it is, is worth it. I've dispatched two sets of aerial scouts. I sent a dropship with two Tie Fighters to each. They'll uncover what was shot off. And I hope for your sake it's worth my time. Last thing we need is for this to be a rebel distraction. Speaking of which how goes the scans for their activity?" He says with a degree of smugness. Captain Farlo holds back a grimace.
"So far nothing detected due to the jungle interfering with scanners. Probe Droids will be deployed to establish a short range grid to transfer back. It will take some hours but we'll have the area properly scanned." Tenebres shakes his head.
"Well I hope you find them. We had a weapon shipment destroyed today. We lost an AT-ST in the strike too. They're getting more ambitious and sadly not sloppy fast enough." Farlo nods.
"I'll do my part Governor you do yours. I await your report of what's found." He says as the communication ends. The instance it ends both scowl and turn. Neither seems to enjoy the other for more than they need to. Outside the whir of the Tie Fighters flies across the city as the scouts head to the drop locations. Each shuttle is filled with eighteen Stormtroopers, a pilot and a gunner for the front mounted guns.
Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Jackie laid on the ground in the crater she had left. A few animals had come out of the forest to investigate. They soon scattered as the scream of TIE fighters filled the air. Jackie's ear twitched as the TIE fighters and drop ship flew over her. She groaned before sitting up. She rubbed her head as she looked around. She didn't think anything was broken. She definitely didn't feel much pain, outside of her head ache.

The TIE fighters and drop ship circled around, landing in the forest, near the trail Jackie had created that led to her crater. The drop ship's side doors opened and the Storm Troopers soon piled out, blasters ready.

The second Investigation team landed near the other crater. It was far deeper than Jackie's, and was empty. in the trail that ed to the crater were dozens of obliterated fragments of tree and rock. What ever landed here was massive, judging by the damage. The Drop ship touched down and let the Storm Troopers out. "The hell?" Asked one of the troopers. "You don't get a crater this big without something in it." The Trooper said, ash e looked down into the crater.
Eighteen fully armored Stormtroopers came piling out of the dropship in formation. They began to perform a routine investigation on the area. After scanners from the shuttle revealed nothing like radiation they moved with caution. Fanning out in groups of two around the crash site and being confused at the green alien inside. Two looking into the hole reported back to one which stood by the ship via radio. The one by the ship had a grey shoulder pad. This indicated him as the sargent of the team.
"Sargent we have discovered an unknown alien within the crater. It seems to be alive." The sargent had another trooper with him as part of the pairing system and he instructed them to move in. Three other pairings moved around and had surrounded the upper section of the crater and aimed down to Jackie. They raised their blasters at her. "Halt. Raise your hands." The ones who reported in say blasters aimed at the tired Jackie.

At the other crash site the Stormtroopers poured out and surrounded the deep crater. It went about ten feet deep but had nothing inside. Torches on they scanned inside. A small trail of blood went off the side. Two pairs of troopers went into the brush to investigate as others fanned out. Much like the other site the sargent and a second trooper waited by the ship. The damage and impact radius of the crater was of great interest to the Stormtroopers. It would seem like something rather large hit. The Tie Fighters of both squads zoomed about and circled above. Their screams flew over constantly as they circled like vultures.

Jackie glanced around as the Storm Troopers appeared. "Uh... hey. What planet am I on?" She asked, before they aimed their blasters at her. "WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Jackie yelped, quickly putting her hands up. She glanced at the omnitrix as she raised her hands. The face was still red, so simply turning into Ultra-Girl or Steelwing and trying to talk things over was out. "Chill out you guys!" JAckie said, in an effort to get the troopers to lower their weapons. "I'm unarmed, and have no idea where I am!" Jackie said.

Soon a pair of Troopers came down into the crater. They put her in hand-cuffs, before leading her out of the crater and to the Sergeant. "She claims to be unarmed, Sir." One of the Troopers said.

The blood trail led on for a ways before it seemed to stop. Soon, slight tremors could be felt, before heavy foot falls echoed through the woods. The Troopers readied themselves, raising their blasters. The footfalls grew louder and louder as the tremors could be felt more and more.
The Stormtroopers pat Jackie down and put her in cuffs. One approached the sargent.
"Sir she is unarmed and had nothing on her person. That small device on her arm appears attached. We assume some kind of cybernetic but she has not revealed it's purpose." The sargent nods.
"Very well. She'll be brought back for interrogation." He approaches her. "As of this moment you're under arrest by the Galactic Empire. It would be appreciated if you come along willingly without fighting to answer some questions." He looked at the crash site. "Like for starters where is your ship or the debree?"

The Stormtroopers felt the vibrations and looked to each other. Despite their helmets their unease could almost be smelt. This planet was known for having large predatory creatures. Aiming around they scanned the thick jungle for any signs. They then radio'd back.
"We have what feels like large impact tremors. Something big is near us."
"Roger that. What is your position?" Replies the sargent.
"Three hundred feet West of the impact crater. We're returning now." They say as they begin to head back nervously and with haste.

"What am I under arrest for?" Jackie asked, before she was questioned about her ship. "I'm not exactly sure what happened to it." Jackie said, glancing back at the crater she had left. "I was in it when I crashed." Jackie said. "At least I thought I was." Jackie said.

A large fist came out of the bushes and slammed into one of the Storm Troopers, sending them flying through the air. He crashed through a few trees before he stopped. If he survived the impact he'd be critically injured. The remaining Storm Trooper was hoist off the ground by nearly ten feet. A hand reached out and grabbed the Storm Trooper's helmet and pulled it off. "What planet is this?" Vilgax questioned, turning the Storm Trooper to face him.
"Due to circumstances you will be informed of and are probably involved with you're being brought in for interrogation. This crash caught our attention and we wish to know the reasons for it and your intentions." The sargent explains as they march into the dropship. The hiss of the Tie Fighters zoom past one more time. The other Stormtroopers move Jackie into the ship. "You'll be fine assuming you cooperate and haven't done anything wrong." Once everyone was in the ships doors seal up and it lifts off the ground to return to base. "This is recon team beta we have found a suspect and are bringing her in for questioning. Recon team alpha what's your status?" The sargent asks over the radio to the other sargent.
"Nothing on our end yet. We're sweeping the area. Will inform once we have more details."
"Understood." He replies as the communication ends.

The Stormtroopers helmet clunked to the ground. He was a brown haired man. About mid thirties with light brown eyes and a stubby nose. Lifted by the large alien and having his partner killed but weapon in hand he swallowed his fear of the large unknown alien and fired a blast into it's thigh. The sound of the blaster put everyone on high alert. Eight other Stormtroopers made their way to the location of the shot. The trooper which fired went to go for another shot should he be given the chance.

Jackie blinked, before she was pushed onto the ship, before it took off. "Uh.... so what Planet am I on?" Jackie asked, glancing at the Sergeant. "Are we on Earth?" She asked, not recognizing the tech in the ship nor the Storm Trooper armor and weapons.

The blaster bolt hit, but did seemingly nothing. Vilgax's eyes narrowed. "I am not to be trifled with Human." The alien hissed, as he grabbed the barrel of the blaster and squeezed it shut. "Answer my question or I will grind you to dust." He snarled.
Beneath his helmet the sargent cocked an eyebrow. He had never heard of this 'Earth' before.
"You're on Varar." He said coldly. He went back to standing still. Curious about the new comer but not wanting to step out of bounds. "What is this Earth planet you speak of?" He asks against his better judgement.

With his blaster crushed the trooper pulled the trigger anyway. The power cell exploded as the back half of the weapon sparked and blew. He was forced to drop it.
"Varar." He says to answer the question. Before the alien could reply four Stormtroopers came out of the brush with weapons raised.
"Hold it right there." They say weapons aimed. They were surprised by the creatures size. The alien was bigger and different to what was expected here. Granted there were larger creatures but none with such aquatic features in land anyhow. Vilgax was now surrounded and blasters aimed at his head. "Put him down."

Jackie thought. "Uh.... It's kinda hot. Mostly covered in water. Lots of plants everywhere. It's a bit of a backwater planet, but the people there are cool." Jackie said. She'd been on Earth for at least two months now, but still wasn't very familiar with the planet, beyond it was green and unimportant.

"Varar?" Vilgax questioned before the Storm Troopers arrived. He glanced at them, eyes narrowed. He didn't recognize the armor they wore, nor they're weapons. Further more, from what he could see from their armor, the Storm Troopers were all human. Vilgax thought. "Very well." He said, dropping the Trooper. He'd let them think they captured him. At least long enough for him to get a look at their vehicles and assess they're threat level.
"What system are you from? What planet?" He asks letting curiocity get the better of him. He could use the excuse of getting basic information on her for the investigation to help it along.

"Sargent we have a prisoner. A big one." The other Stormtroopers quickly arrived and surrounded Vilgax. One of them was dead and another wounded. He was too big for cuffs and the shuttle itself wouldn't be big enough to carry him. It took a couple minutes but they had him surrounded and the Sargent approached.
"I'm Sargent Orial of the Galactic Empire. Identify yourself and your intentions." He says gazing up to the large creature. Having heard a standard blaster round didn't hurt him three Stormtroopers at different positions around him had thermal detonators ready. Blasters may not work but an explosive would do something. They kept low and discreet. But with some of their own wounded and dead they weren't taking chances.

"i'm from the Lymac System. My home planet's Zor." Jackie said. "Uh... where are we going?" She asked. She thought. She had to get back to Earth, but with her hands in cuffs she couldn't get to the Omnitrix, much less see who she was turning into. And that was assuming it was ready to use again.

"I am Vilgax." Vilgax said. "And I merely wish to retrieve a device of my design that was stolen from me." Vilgax said. "It holds the ability to destroy entire civilizations if it is improperly handled. Once I retrieve it I intend to destroy it to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands." Vilgax said.
"I haven't heard of that system. Is it in the Outer Rim?" The sargent asks. Jackie would begin to piece together she was not near where she had been before. These people seemed different to what she was used to.

Sargent Orial was deeply concerned by the aliens response.
"Very well Vilgax. Where is your ship? The one you crashed here in?" He asks taking in Vilgax's size. If he was in a ship it would be bigger than the crater they found. Could he have crash landed himself? He wondered taking in the wounds on his body. He seemed rather cut up possibly from such an impact. It would explain the blood at the crater.

"Uh.... Outer rim?" Jackie questioned. She was well aware she was on a different planet with different, almost everything. She did not grasp however, just how far she was from Earth, or even the milky way galaxy. "You know, the Outer Rim systems? Further out from the Galaxy's core?" One of the Troopers said.

"My ship was destroyed in space by the thief that took my device, the Omnitrix." Vilgax said. "I landed here. I am uncertain if any debris fell down to the planet as well." Vilgax explained. "If the debris did fall to the planet, it more than likely burnt up upon re-entry." Vilgax said.
The rest of the trip went by rather silently. The ships engines hummed as they started to slow. It shook gently as movement ceased. They had landed. The doors opened and Jackie was brought out. The sudden light would be blinding. She was on one of the massive landing bays on the central temple. Looking over the side she could see over the vast Aztec looking city. If she looked up she would notice the Star Destroyers in orbit. Hundreds of troops were about and numerous other ships, vehicles including AT-ST's and Speeders as well as several docked Tie Fighters.

"This weapon you describe what is it? Chemical, explosive, some kind of EMP?" The sargent asks. He had called in another transport ship to bring back Vilgax as well as some larger restraints to hold him back. Given he had proven hostile already.

Jackie squinted when the light suddenly hit her eyes. She soon folded her ears over her eyes in an effort to keep the sun out of them. She was soon taken by surprise at hte city. "Whoa...." She said. Of the few planets she'd been on, none had cities like this. The Largest cities in Zor rarely had ships or any kind of vehicle traversing them, due to them being built into the trees.

"The weapon is energy based. It eradicates the DNA of whomever it fires upon, reducing them to ash." Vilgax said. "The weapon was used to destroy my ship before I landed here. The rotten Thief that had stolen it used it to set off the fuel in my ship." Vilgax said.

It wasn't long before the larger ship arrived. It was a cargo ship. Whilst many aliens were larger than the average humanoid, they typically weren't on the same scale as Vilgax. The ship landed near the others. "Sergeant Orial, we've arrived and landed at the crater." Came the pilot's voice of the comm-link.
"This way." The sargent says directing Jackie inside the hanger. A set of doors opened and the Governor stood there with two Stormtroopers by his side. "Governor Tenebres this is the girl who claims to be involved with the crash." Tenebres looks Jackie over from the corner of his eye.
"She was unarmed?"
"Yes sir. Other than that device on her wrist. Scans reveal it linked to bio signs so it would seem like some form of cybernetic likely medical based." The sargent explains. Tenebres nods.
"Get those handcuffs off her. She seems to be no threat." He looks over to her. "Young lady if you'd be so kind as to follow me we'd like to get these questions over with as quickly as possible." He says as the cuffs are undone. The omnitrix itself was still red and out of energy. Whatever rift was opened took a lot from it.

Orial looked concerned. He didn't trust this alien at all but if he spoke the truth about a volatile energy based weapon on the planet this was certainly an issue. As the transport ship arrived with it's two fighter escort it landed in the same clearing as the dropship. Two men in black uniforms and large black helmets came out. Imperial engineers. They carried a large set of energy cuffs like the ones used on Jackie but larger scale.
"You'll be taken back to Hexetal. The capital but you must be restrained for the time being. I'd hope you'll go quietly?" Orial said as the hesitant engineers went behind Vilgax to cuff him.

Jackie looked around the building as they walked through. The interior was spacious, even when they weren't in the hangar.
Some walls were simple undetailed walls, with an odd light pattern between panels. Some had intricate designs on them. They passed numerous aliens, none of which Jackie was familiar with. Some looked like humans, but with strangely colored skin. Others were clearly not human, such as a large brightly colored reptilian creature."Soooooo..... this some kind of office building or something?" Jackie questioned as they approached the interrogation rooms.

Vilgax didn't fight as he was cuffed and led back to the ships. He wasn't impressed with them so far. However, the looks of the ships only matter so much, and he needed to see how they worked. He already had an idea in mind.
"This is the Tzlectal as the locals call it. The main palace and governmental building of the city." Tenebres says showing himself as kind and friendly to the rather confused Jackie. Leading her into a room it had a table and two chairs in the center. The rest was metallic metal walls with cameras in the upper right and lower left corners. Tenebres sat down as two Stormtroopers led Jackie to her seat. They then stood next to the table. Standing just behind Jackie and ready to strike if she made an aggressive play. "Now then. How about we start with your name." Tenebres says as he activates a small tablet like device.

The Imperials were not as humbly arrogant as Vilgax may have thought. Such a large and aggressive alien would not be taken to something like the Tzlectal. He was being taken to a military base located a good two klicks North of the city. They did not inform him of this but he would be kept here and interrogated in a more secure environment. One where weapons capable of piercing a frigate would be ready to take aim should he retaliate. Beneath his helmet the Sargent smirked. Vilgax had four Stormtroopers and the two engineers with him in the cargo shuttle as it flew off to the facility.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus