Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Jackie stepped into the elevator and went up to the dining room. She stepped out once the door opened. "uh, hi. What'd you need me for?" Jackie asked, once she saw tenebris.
Tenebres was standing by the window overlooking the city as the orange light of dusk bathed the room in it's glow.
"Why I simply thought being our guest you deserve a meal." He shows her, her seat with a simple hand movement. "Please take a seat."

Jackie nodded ad sat down. "Uh... we aren't plants right?" Jackie asked. "My species is carnivorous, and eating plants maks us sick and can kill us." She explained.
"A purely carnivorous race? Surely all plant material can't be a problem for you?" He asks as he sits down. Sliding doors open and in come two protocol droids. Each one looked more humanoid and carried trays. "The main is a local dish. From a local species called Derlix. Rather sweet meat." He smiles as the trays are opened revealing a piece of faintly blue meat with a brown sauce over the top and what looks like carrot like vegetables on the side. "I must say your species is most interesting. I've been unable to find anything about your planet or race." He says as the droids bring about a liquid that's a dark pink colour. Pouring it into wine glasses.

"There's a few plants... well I think they're plants, I can eat, but all they really do is put more fat in my body. I don't think I actually get any real sustenance from them." She said, before the food was put out. She took a rather large chunk of the meat and readily began eating, as Tenebres spoke. "Really?" She asked with a confused expression. "If you can't find Zor than either whatever records you're using are outdated, or you guys haven't been to Zor yet." Jackie said, as she took a bite from her food.
"Possible. Entirely possible." He says eating some of his steak. "However that is not the only issue. You see we've been looking in our records. We keep a log of every ship which comes to and from this planet. Where you entered was certainly within our ships scanning range. So the fact we have no scans of a ship coming through are puzzling. Anything you feel like adding?"

"I mean, if you guys haven't been to Zor yet it's possible our star ships run on different tech from yours and that might be the issue?" Jackie offered. "I dunno. I don't know a whole lot about tech." Jackie said
"Ah huh. And this pirate 'Vilgax' you spoke of. Did he survive the landing?" Tenebres was starting to show signs that he was not liking the progress. His face showed someone who wanted answers but he hid it behind a politicians smile.

Jackie shrugged. "I dunno. Probably. He's really tough so I wouldn't be surprised." Jackie said as she ate. She suddenly froze. "HOLY CRAP IF HE SURVIVED HE'S ON THIS PLANET!" Jackie yelped, once she realized what Viglax surviving the crash meant. "W-We gotta catch him and like, throw him in a star or something!" Jackie said, becoming visibly worried.
Tenebres raises his eyebrows in surprise. The first visual sign of shock he showed.
"Really you think he's this much a threat?" He looks out the window. "What information can you provide of him? Anything to possibly help us?"

"Well he-he's really REALLY big, like, I only stand up to his knee." Jackie began. "He's got a squid thing for a head and wears this weird respirator thing. I dunno why." She explained. "Uh... he's got these weird things on his arms that look kinda like cans, but they make him like ten times stronger than he normally is when he uses them." Jackie said. "I.... uh.... I don't really know how to beat him." She said.
The description was equal to an excited child. It was hardly a profile he was hoping for. Tenebres walked over to the window with his drink. He stared out over the city as lights shone out over it.
"When you were retrieved my men reported another larger alien. Several feet taller than you and of a similar description. He was however shot down by Rebels outside the city. His whereabouts at the moment are unknown." He swirled his drink and took a sip. His reflection in the glass.

Jackie felt her heart sink. If he escaped, that meant he was freely roaming around. The only thing that made her seem slightly better was that Vilgax didn't have his ship, nor the tools he needed to properly remove the omnitrix. "Ok.... uh...." Jackie said as she tried to think of a way to deal with Vilgax.
"Do you know a means to help deal with him?" He asks looking her over. "You seem to think he's such a threat which would make sense if you don't understand a way to deal with him." He sat down as he watched the lights of the city. "That is a shame."

Jackie thought, glancing at the Omnitrix, which was still red. "I think throwing him into a star or black hole would work?" Jackie offered, not entirely sure of the idea herself.
"That would satisfyingly kill anything. However we lack the capability to do such a move." He shakes his head and sighs. "Now do you have any useful insight into him?"

Jackie thought. "Uh.... I know he likes powerful weaponry. And I think he wants to take over the Galaxy." Jackie said. "Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for though." She added.
"Weaponry? Such as military vehicles?" The governor says staring at her intently.

Jackie nodded. "Yeah." She said. "He might be trying to get his ship down here though." Jackie added. "And it's got a lot of dangerous weapons and robots on it." She explained.
"Is this ship nearby? We don't have any other ships in the system other than our cruisers?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus