Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The Blasts hit, though save for burn marks on Vilgax's armor, hadl ittle effect. Vilgax reached down and picked Jackie up. Despite the Orix'Avics', Jackie's current form, ability to fly, the metal skin and boneso f the species made htem incredibly heavy. Vilgax lobbed Jackie at one of the AT-ST's. She collided with its leg and tore through thanks to the velocity she had. The AT-ST, only having one leg left, lost balance and fell over, landing on the ground.
Bending one leg back the AT-ST quickly lost balance and fell on it's side. An echoing thud rang out as the pilots slammed onto the roof hatch. It swung open and they pulled themselves out. Both alive with minimal wounds. The second AT-ST continued it's attack

Vilgax shot forward, launching himself into the AT-ST, using hte momentum and his weight to demolish its cock pit. Jackie got to her feet. thankfully her current species was incredibly durable due to the metal in their body and skeleton. She was about to take off to circle around and attack Vilgax, before she grabbed at the ankle. "Leaving so soon?" Vilgax questioned, keeping Jackie from flying off. "LET GO!" She demanded, increasing the power being shot out from her jets. Vilgax didn't budge. Soon Jackie's jets stopped, and gravity took hold. Vilgax held Jackie up, before pressing the omnitrix symbol with his index finger glowing red.

There was a flash of green light, and Jackie was no longer Steelwing, now being the small alien called Sightseer. Even though Sightseer could see the future, she was no stronger than Jackie. "W-Why'd you-AAAAAAH!" Jackie began, before Vilgax shot into the air, jumping several stories into the air, and covering nearly two blocks worth of city in one leap. It wasn't long before he was out of the city, and was jumping through the forest. He had no interest in this planet, nor its people. He just wanted the Omnitrix, and staying in the city would put him losing Jackie at risk.
The city quickly went silent. Tenebres saw on his hologram that Vilgax just up and left. Tenebres got onto the comms.
"Track him. I want his location found and coordinates sent to me immediately." The reply was quick and to the point.
"Yes sir." Tie Fighters went out to try and follow but the dense jungle made aerial surveillance difficult. If Vilgax wanted to hide he could.

"Why'd you turn me into Sightseer?" Jackie asked, once vilgax had stopped jumping and merely began to walk. "You're current form is an Oraclian Seer. I'm sure you've figured this out, but they are not very physically powerful." Vilgax began. "Your one ability in this form is your future sight. Something you are not used to, nor have proper control over. By all means this is your weakest form." Vilgax said. Soon Vilgax arrived where he'd left his communications device, near a cave. He'd thought ahead and had a portion of the Rebels' AT-ST leg with him. He wrapped the leg piece around JAckie, tihgtly, keeping her from moving, before leaving her in the cave. He went to the comm unit and began to fiddle with it.

A pair of rebels silently snuck through the brush. they'd noticed Vilgax as he traversed through the forest, and decided to follow him to get an idea what he was doing. One was a mandalorian, judging by the armor. The armor was a dull blue, whilst the suit underneath was grey. He had an old Lightsaber clipped to his belt. with him was a young Kaleesh, in his mid teens, and wearing a mask that was a few sizes too large. He wore a black top with wide sleeves, tan pants, a grey vest, and a red scarf. He had a blaster rifle strapped to his back.

"I don't like the looks of that big one." spoke the Mandalorian, quietly, ash e glanced into the cave, seeing Jackie. "Gotta get that one out of there. Maybe we could have someone whose willing to help us fight the empire?" Asked hte Kaleesh. "One step at a time, Baliin." Said the Mandalorian, named Vesk. "Can you sense anything big near by?" Vesk asked. "Yeah I think I can sense a Rancor family nearby." Baliin said. "Let's get over to them, and lure them back here. you make sure they attack the green guy, and I'll get the other alien." Vesk said.

The two soon went in the direction of the Rancors. It wasn't a long walk. Baliin reached out with the force, drawing the attention of the Rancors. There were three, two adults and an adolescent. All three were much larger than the two, and the two adults were on eye level with Vilgax.
The Rancor looked different to ones more commonly seen. These ones had slightly more elongated jaws and their hides were a forest green colour. Their legs and arms were slightly more elongated and they almost seemed capable of taking a quadrupedal stance. But their sheer size and power was unmistakable. The two adults if stood fully upright would be greater than Vilgax's size and the child was about four feet shorter. Their claws would likely deal damage given their size and the muscle power behind them. Turning the beasts snarled and began moving. The booming footsteps sent nearby wildlife fleeing. Saliva ran down their mouths as they sniffed the air. They could smell Vilgax and it wasn't long before he was in their sights. The largest of the adults let out a fierce cry. It rumbled out and would certainly be noticed by Vilgax. The two adults approached while the child remained behind them. Watching for it's parents to bring in the kill and meat.

Vilgax glanced over his shoulder when he heard the Rancors approaching. His eyes narrowed as he turned to face them. Vilgax charged forward. One of the Rancors roared, swinging its arm. Vilgax avoided the attacking, swinging his own arm into the Rancor, hitting with enough force to send it staggering back, despite its massive size.

With Vilgax distracted, Vesk silently snuck to the cave. Jackie glanced up, letting out a yelp. "Is this the timeline where I get eaten?!" Jackie yelped, already getting her timelines confused. "Eaten? What're you-nevermind." Vesk mumbled. "Shut up and stay quiet. I'm getting you out of here." Vesk said, drawing his lightsaber. He activated it and carefully cut through the AT-ST leg piece that kept Jackie restrained.

Not far from Varar, Vilax's ship arrived, coming from the portal it had opened. "Two unidentified ships detected. Both are located above the planet's Northern Hemisphere." Spoke up a Drone on the Bridge. "Enter the planet's atmosphere through the Southern Hemisphere, and go to the coordinates of our last known contact with Vilgax." The Drone Captain ordered.
The Rancor roared. As the male was knocked back the female swung it's massive arms. The clawed hand came down behind Vilgax and struck into his shoulder. A claw went into his flesh and scraped through. It let out a fierce cry as the male charged forwards. The two creatures were engaging in a fierce conflict with their alien foe.

Vilgax gritted his teeth as the Rancor's claws cut through his flesh, however once the claws hit his armor they were stopped. He swung his fist forward, striking the Rancor in the fact, pushing it back. Vilgax turned to face the male. He reached out, grabbing a hold of the Rancor, and hoisting it over his head. He turned towards the Female, before throwing the male at it.

Once the restrains were removed, Vesk grabbed Jackie by the arm. He'd noticed Jackie's disorientation. "Stay quiet, and follow me." Vesk ordered, before heading out of the cave, Jackie not behind. Vesk made sure Vilgax was still busy with the Rancors. He managed to get Jackie into the brush back with Baliin. "Lets go. You still controling those Rancors?" Vesk asked. Baliin shook his head. "Good, let's go. Maybe they'll keep that thing distracted." Vesk said.
The Rancors collapsed to the ground as they were tossed to the other. They cried out with a deafening shriek. The male crawled off and started to push himself to his feet. It stumbled as it looked over to it's mate. She glared up and pulled herself up. Their rather stunty legs proving troublesome to pull up from the ground. Their skin had several bruises. The male lets out a fierce war cry and heads after Vilgax.

Vilgax held his arms out as he braced himself. The vials on his arms sank in, bulking his arms out once again. Vilgax swung his arms forward, bringing his hands together into a powerful clap. The clap sent a tremendous shock wave shooting out forward. It hit the male Rancor and sent him flying back.

Vilgax's ship broke atmosphere and quickly made its way to Vilgax's location. It wasn't long before it arrived, hovering in the sky above Vilgax.

Vesk, Baliin, and Jackie got to a clearing. "Whatk ind of ship is that?" Baliin asked, indicating Vilgax's ship floating over the horizon. Jackie felt her heart sink. "Oh my god...." She stammered. "What?" Vesk asked.
Captain Farlo's bridge was put into alert. An officer turned around to him.
"Captain an unknown ship has broken into orbit above the jungle."
"Where did it come from?"
"Unknown sir. It's course suggests it emerged other side of the planet and moved around for what we can assume is this Vilgax creature." The officer replies. The mood was frantic.
"Prepare all canons and target that ship. We were prepared for an orbital strike and we'll deliver." Farlo says with a scowl to the hologram of Vilgax's ship. It was similar size to a Star Destroyer. Maybe slightly smaller. Both cruisers begin targeting their canons to barrage the ship which was a safe distance from the city. Their engines flared as they moved into position. Two squads of three Tie Fighters fly up to it. Firing a barrage of shots at the new ship.

The male Rancor was blown back. Trees blasted aside and chipped by the impact. The Rancors cry out and the cruiser showing up and injuries sustained lead the beasts to retreat. The manipulations on their mind broken as they lumber off.

"Deploy fighter Drones, Roller, and Scout Drones." The Drone at the captain's seat ordered. A massive spiked ball shot from Vilgax's ship, landing on the ground before Vilgax. It was far larger than the enhanced Alien. Following the Roller, several drones came from the ship. Four were rather small, saucer shaped drones. They were larger than the Standard Imperial Probe Droid, though not by much. The rest of the drones, atleast twenty, were larger, the size of star fighters. The fighter drones turned to engage the TIE-Fighters. "Sir, we're being targeted by unidentified ships." Spoke one of the drones. "Prepare Planet Buster Cannon. Fire with a sixth of the strength.

"Oh man! Oh man!" Jackie stammered. She truly didn't know what to do. Before she at least could say Vilgax didn't have access to all his resources, but now? Now he had enough fire power to destroy the planet if he chose. The sound of Vilgax's drones flying through the forest snapped her out of her panic. She grabbed onto Vesk and Baliin before ducking into the brush to avoid the Drones.

"Finally." Vilgax said as his Roller landed before him. There wasn't enough space for the hsip to land, however its tractor beam could easily pick up the Roller. "It would seem you're in luck, Cora-" Vilgax said turning to the cave to see Jackie was gone.
The Tie Fighters flew by with their screeching cry. A quick volley of shots hit out at the smaller drones that were first to deploy. Given how quickly and suddenly they came down only one was hit but the larger craft took several shots. The larger drones came out slightly shorter than the Ties but wider. The fighters split up into three pairs of two. and begin engaging the larger fighters in a dogfight.

Up in orbit the Star Destroyers moved into firing range and weapons were primed.
"Captain we can fire at full power in t minus thirty seconds." An officer states.
"Good. Unleash the Empires fury upon these invaders." Farlo orders. The cannons charged. They were longer ranged than the smaller broadside cannons and packed a heavier punch. The downside was they needed to be primed.

Vilgax entered the roller and was lifted into the his ship. Once aboard he immediately went to the bridge. "Is the Planet Buster Canon ready?" Asked the Drone Captain. "Yes." Spoke one of the Drones. "Excellent. Target one of the ships and fire." Ordered the Drone Captain. "Once that is done, hail its counter part." The Drone Captain said, before Vilgax arrived. "Lord vilgax. It is a pleasure to see you alive and well." Said the Drone Captain, immediately giving the captain's seat up to Vilgax. Vilgax sat down as the Drone Captain filled him in.

Electricity ran between the two frontal prongs of the Chimerian Hammer, before a powerful beam was fired from it. The beam shot forward, rapidly approaching one of the Star Destroyers. It hit, and cut through the ship's shields with little effort, before hitting the ship itself, blasting through the Star Destroyer, causing a large explosion. The other Star Destroyer would receive a communication request from Vilgax's ship.

"What the hell's going o-" Vesk began, before Jackie put her hand over his mouth. "Sssshh!" She shushed. One of Vilgax's drones hovered by. It looked around. After a few moments, the Omnitrix began to beep. The Drone's 'head' rotated to look at the bush, as an arm came out of it of its underside asi t hovered to the bush. Vesk drew his saber and pushed Jackie's hand off, beforel unging forward out of the bush. In a flash of blue, the Drone was cleaved in half by Vesk, before he put his Lightsaber away. "What kind of Probe droid is that?" Baliin asked, stepping out of the bushes, before there was a red flash. Both rebels spun around to see Jackie, in her Zordite form again, crawl out of the bushes. "What did you do to the three eyed girl?" Vesk asked, drawing his Lightsaber again. "Whoa! Relax, it is me, the three-eyed girl!" Jackie yelped, before a loud explosion echoed through the air. All three looked up, seeing the star destroyed explosion in the distance.
Moments before the cannon fired the bridge of Farlo's Star Destroyer lit up with energy readings.
"Captain their weapon systems are charging. An incredible amount of energy is being generated." An officer declares in a panic.
"Can we strike them before they charge?" Farlo asks.
"No sir. We cannot." Farlo grits his teeth.
"Divert power to the shields but keep weapons locked." As the cannon fires it pierces the front point of the second Star Destroyer. An explosion rang out as the front half was blown to pieces leaving the back half to float as alarms rang out in the wreckage. Farlo's ship was rocked by the blast but took no damage due to raising the shields power. He looked out the bridge to see the devastation. He was wide eyed at the damage done. Some kind of orbital cannon? He wondered.
"Captain." An officer standing at a terminal calls him. "We have a communication request from the enemy ship." Farlo glares to the officer.
"Let it through." He says as the holographic table lights up to show Vilgax.

"I am Vilgax, Conqueror of Thousands of Worlds." Vilgax began. "You are to lower your weapons and deliver to me my target, a weapon known as the Omnitrix. If you do not, I will destroy this world without a moment's hesitation." The alien hissed. "Impossible. That kind of fire power doesn't exist. Atleast, not from a single ship." The officer with Farlo said. "The weapon I used to destroy that other ship was fired at a fraction of its full potential. Destroy this pathetic world would be like child's play." Vilgax said, glaring at the officer.

"Relax!" Demanded Vesk. "Relax?! THE SINGLE MOST FEARED WARLORD IN THE UNIVERSE JUST GOT HIS FULL ARSENAL DELIVERED TO HIM ON A PLATTER!" Jackie yelped, tugging at her ears. "I doubt he'll be much of a threat to the empire. After all, I've never heard of this "Vilgax". What's he gonna do, blow up the planet?" Baliin said. "YES!" Jackie blurted. "H-He's destroyed a handful of planets. I-I don't mean just the biosphere or atmosphere or something, but complete planetary obliteration. Like on Petropia. Look, I HAVE to get back to that city over the horizon there to talk to the guy in charge of the planet." Jackie said. "Why?" Ballin asked.

Jackie held her arm up, showing them the omnitrix. "I have one of the most powerful weapons glued to my wrist. It let's me turn into nearly any sentient species of alien in the universe, and it gives me everyone of their strengths and weaknesses. Vilgax wants me so he can get the omnitrix and take over the universe with it. There's another one on a backwater planet called Earth strapped to a little kid. Which makes me expendable if I'm too difficult to get the Omnitrix from. If he doesn't get it from me, he'll blow this planet into space dust so that no one else can get it." Jackie explained. Baliin blinked behind his mask, glancing up to Vesk. "You with the Empire?" Vesk asked. Jackie shook her head. "Come with us." Vesk said, motioning for Jackie to follow.
Farlo glared down Vilgax. He was at the very least able to fake courage with his stern stare.
"Lets say we believe your threat. Your ship is powerful that is for sure. However I lack the authority to demand full cooperation. You would need the Governors permission or someone above me in the military. If I were to force the surface to obey for the likes of you it would be high treason. Surely someone of your obvious military knowledge understands these things." As Farlo spoke the ships cannons were being re-positioned to target Vilgax's main gun. A barrage down the main shaft would at the very least disable it. The guns were being aimed manually and not using locking trackers. This would take longer but be undetectable by ship scanners. Farlo was putting on a show to distract the warlord in order to take out his weapons. The burning Star Destroyer to his right was a reminder of the threat.

"Then connect me with this Governor immediately, before I destroy your ship as well." Vilgax snarled.

After a while of walking, Ballin, Jackie, and Vesk arrived at a large overgrown pyramid. Several people of various alien races roaming outside performing maintenance on equipment, being on guard patrols, or working on ships. Most glanced over at the three, focusing on Jackie as they went through. "Whose this?" Asked a rather large and imposing alien, known as a Dowutin, ash e approached the three. "General Aldor, this is... uh." Vesk said turning to Jackie. "I'm Jackie." Jackie said. "We need to speak with you and the others up at the top." Vesk said. Aldor raised a brow, glancing down at Jackie. "Bout what?" He asked. "You guys saw that explosion over the horizon, right?" Vesk asked.

Aldor nodded. "That was a Star destroyer being destroyed, in one shot, by another ship. That ship is here for this thing." Vesk said, grabbing Jackie's fore arm and lifting the Omnitrix in view. "Why're they after some kind of bracelet?" Aldor asked. "This braclet let's me turn into one of possibly billions of different aliens in the universe. It allows me to use all of their abilities, allows me to switch between them, and in the wrong hands would be used as the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. There's two of them, and I think I'm the easier one to get it from. The weapon the ship that's after me used can take out a planet." Jackie explained. "If there's even a possibility she's right we need to figure out what we're going to do." Vesk said. Aldor thought. He trusted Vesk heavily. He nodded. "Alright. Let's go to the meeting room." He said.
"I am seeing what I can do Warlord Vilgax." Farlo bowed and with head lowered looked out the corner of his eye to see the officers nodding back saying the canons were ready. "However the Empire will not negotiate with terrorists of filthy alien tyrants." He spat and as he did the canons fired. The barrage of heavy fire shot down the barrel of Vilgax's main gun with precision. Exploding on the sides several rounds hit the primary firing cells. The energy bolts caused numerous sparks and energy fluctuations. The canons hit their mark and the damage was in full view. "Scramble all fighters I want bombers hitting his bridge. We shall kill their leadership!" Farlo orders as more bombers are called forth from the hanger. Two groups of three bombers and three groups of four fighter patrols came out to support. They caught Vilgax when he was off guard thinking he won. They weren't taking chances.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Rebellion on Varar(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus