Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Nara walked in the transport hangar with her helmet on. She had her armor on, a sniper rifle and a few other weapons." So I'm guessing your the other team members." Her voice gave away her gender since she didn't have her voice changer on. She looked over at the other being, not really caring about what he was yelling or what he was.
Alain (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Alain looked up as both of them came in. "Ah, there they are, now we can get ready." He stood up and took his helmet under his arm. "I suggest you put that away, unless you want to get in serious trouble," he said, pointing at Declan's blade. "Follow me."

Alain walked out of the room into the armory. "Take whatever you need, ammo, grenades, armor... Get geared up quick."
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

Declan stood up straight after hearing the threat but gave Alain daggers "try touching me... I dare you" keeping the buster sword in hand not caring if he got in trouble "where am I!?"

"Wait, you don't know where you are?"
Deirdre (played by beefy)

Sat in a laid back manner on her seat as she suddenly caught sight of Nara and gave her a little wave. She stood up and put her hand to her chest as a sort of salute, ruffling her own hair a bit before looking to Declan. "Whoa whoa... What's with him?" she asked in a more serious tone. She put her hands to her hips, looking between the others.

Declan looked around trying to take in everything around him then at Alain "no, I haven't a clue..." Turning to Deirdre he raised a brow "what's with me? What's with the way everyone's dressed... Futuristic crap I tell ya... Wait a minute... What year is this..." Declan started to get a vague idea of what was happening "my mind... Ow..."

"Hey, hey. Calm yourself. There's no need to get all riled up. We aren't hostile." she stated as she took a step forward. Deirdre didn't know what to make of this man, but it was obvious that he was confused about what was going on. She looked to Alain kind of wondering how to deal with this since she hadn't exactly met anyone like this before. Remaining silent for a moment she turned back to Declan. "Your head, OK? Do you want some water or something?" she smiled in a friendly manner.

Declan sat down in a chair and realised what was going on "I'm either surrounded by demons or, this isn't my year..." Time travel was used to bring the confused soul reaper/Quicy to Alain's and Deirdre's year. "No I'm good. Don't need water a the moment... If you guys brought me here a few minutes ago I would've been naked and wet..."

Deirdre blinked, scratching the back of her neck. "Well I sure know we aren't 'demons.'" she stated then fell silent and blinked once again rather baffled by what he said but decided not to inquire about what had happened prior. "Wait... We brought you here?" she was know utterly confused and it was clear in her expression.
Nara grabbed a few ammo packs but payed no attention to Declan. She wasn't really the one to be friendly or to work in groups but she was told to. She kept her helmet on, not wanting to show her face.

Seeing Nara grab some ammo and then looked at her guns thinking maybe she should grab some extra ammunition for her guns just in case. Shaking her head she let the question hang before approaching an ammunition crate. Multitasking, multitasking she thought to herself. Force of habit. She grabbed enough of her .50 caliber and 9mm rounds to keep her well stocked for the mission and threw them into some spare mags she carried on her belt. Adjusting her belt, she took out her rifle and pistol doing a double check to make sure they wouldn't get jammed as soon as she started to use them. They were after all rather old guns, they'd been with her ever since she started in the business. Deirdre then seemed to be inspecting her armor, tightening various parts of it and adjusting it to make it much more comfortable to work in. she couldn't stand it if her armor was loose while she was on a mission. Turning to the others she sighed quietly. She looked to Declan and then remembered her question. "Well never mind for now, we have to hurry. Are you coming along?"

(Sorry if my posts are long :0 )

"You're in the year 2146, Declan." Alain said. I don't know how you got here, but you better stick with us." He motioned for him to follow him to an armor stand. "Long story short: We are in a space station, hovering just outside Earth's atmosphere. We just got word that Hyperia, one of earth's largest cities, is under attack since a few hours." Alain looked at his sword and outfit. "That won't do where we're going." He pointed out the different armor sets. "We've got three armor types: Light, Medium and Heavy. If you're looking for a comparison, I'm wearing medium type armor. "You can use your blade, but only for close quarters." He picked an SMG from the table. "This gun is probably the easiest for you to use. As soon as you put your armor on, I'll link it to your helmet and it'll send images through to your brain telling you how to use it. It shouldn't give you that much trouble," he concluded. "Understood?"

Half of what he said went straight into one ear and through the other but he caught his drift "I don't need those... 'Guns' you people use" a few empty metal containers were lined up in a queue "I'll show you why" feeling smug he held out his arm in the direction of the containers, a bow appeared in his arm. It had no physical form but a blue spiritual one. Pulling back on the transparent string and letting go shot a blue spiritual arrow into the containers and pierced through all of them "I'm good thanks, I'll take the light armour"

"I highly doubt that it will be enough. Our enemy is unknown, and so is their armor or weapons. I suggest you take them, if only to be sure." he hesitated before he continued. "Some humans have regained knowledge on magic. We have several really powerful, yet none of them were able of landing one effective attack on any race that isn't human. I seem to be immune to magic as well, probably 'cause I'm only half human."

"If I can kill them like that, then guns won't do much either" picking up a pistol anyway he inspected it before firing a round by mistake into the ammo table "oops"

Alain just frowned at the accidental shot. "Allright, your risks." he shrugged. "Everyone else geared up?"

Declan shrugged "no, it'l be your risk if you trust me with one of these" tossing the gun over his shoulder it discharged sending a bullet flying into a guard's knee "oh... ow... guess that beats the arrow to the knee joke..."

(Oh god xD)
Nara rolled her eyes but no one saw that because of her helmet. She made sure her rifle and her other guns were ready before walking back over to Alain.

Deirdre nodded as she loaded her guns and put them on safety for the time being. "Well then. I know I'm ready." she smirked a bit as she slung her weapons onto herself once again. She turned to the chair she had been sitting on and picked up her helmet next to it. Slipping her hair into a bun, she put on her helmet, adjusting it accordingly before she approached Alain.

(HAH Yes!)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus