Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

(BOOM! HAHA. I'm pretty proud of that one xD)

Declan strapped on the armor and tried to avoid direct eye contact with the guard and medics "So uhh... shall we?" walking off in the direction of the door whistling also. Glancing quickly at the guard.
Alain (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

"We shall... Come on let's move."

Just as Alain walked outside the armory onto the catwalk overlooking the hangar, a metallica voice spoke through the megaphones. "Metal 0-1 please report to dock 2-C. he nodded at the others. "That's us, let's go."

He walked ahead of the group across the catwalk down to level 0, where an elevator was waiting for them. They had to get on the pad and it started rising upwards, past level 1 and stopping at level 2. Alain walked forward. He knew where dock 2-C was, he used it almost every time he was sent to earth. They passed dock 2-A, where a small scouting vessel was just docking, and dock 2-B, where a medium sized space cruiser was having hull repairings.
"Here we are," Alain said. He put on his helmet, but let his face uncovered, for now. "Wait here." He walked over to a man in a gray uniform and talked to him for a while.

The transportation vessel was pretty solid looking. After all, it was used for transport and thus lacked firepower, so it had to make up for that by having extra thick hull plating. Alain didn't know what the others thought of it, but it looked pretty impressive to him when he saw it for the first time in his life. He was used to it by now, of course.

After a short discussion, he rejoined the others. "Allright, we have clearance to leave as soon as the battlecruiser in 2-F has launched. You guys better get on board." Just as he said that, a small doorway opened in the side of the hull, allowing for the team to enter. He motioned them to do so.
Deirdre (played by beefy)

As they approached the docks, Deirdre looked at the vessel they were to be taking to the surface. Bobbing her head a bit she looked the ship over. Decent. Though it hadn't been the first time she'd seen this kind of ship, she'd seen some that looked rather bad in comparison. She stopped as they were told to wait and looked about the station curiously. Deirdre turned as she noticed out of the corner of her eye, Alain was coming back. She nodded as the orders were given and stepped onto the ship.

No body was as overwhelmed as Declan, his eyes darting around the room as he tried to take it all in "this place is amazing, before we go can i get something to eat?" Starving and curious as to what the food looks and tastes like he was almost drooling.

His buster sword was slung over his shoulder and his free hand just resting by his side.

"There's food on board, don't worry. Just get on, we'll be leaving soon."

"Okay" getting on he took a seat near the others and looked his zanpaktou (the Buster sword) over from habit.
As soon as Nara walked on, she sat a little away from the others. She didn't like to meet new people. She sighed and closed her eyes. She wasn't asleep, just thinking.

Alain went to the cockpit to notify the pilot they were all on board. Just as he was about to walk back, he saw the battlecruiser getting ready to leave. He estimated they'd be leaving in about 10 minutes.

Holstering his buster sword on his back he stepped out for a bit and started to wander. He got lost in the matte of minutes and they were 5 mins away from setting off.

Alain emerged from the cockpit, and looked around. "Where did Declan go?"
"I think he went for a walk. I also think he got lost." Nara said, not opening her eyes or moving.

"Gods..." He ran out quickly, searching all over for Alain. He used his inborn ability of increased speed, which drew quite a lot of attention from the people working there.

He finally found him, wandering about. "I just told you we were about to leave, and then you wander off? Come on let's get back!" He led the man back to the transport just in time.

Declan was just hanging out with some workers who were on their breaks "oh I'm sorry, it's just it's all new and I love to explore" following after him. Jumping into the transport he got a weird feeling in his belly.

Just as the ship's door closed behind them, the battlecruiser was leaving its dock.
"We're going to undock as well as soon as he's clear." Alain said, pointing at the battlecruiser.

Deirdre had been sitting quietly and patiently this whole time unlike before where she had seemed happy and joking, her expression was hardened and much more serious then before. It wasn't that she was ignoring everyone it was more of she was just zoned out when she began to think. Flinching a little as Alain and Duclan had returned she sighed as she had suddenly snapped out of the daze she had been in. Deirdre blinked as she remained quiet, leaning forward slightly with her elbows resting on her knees.

Declan felt uneasy, tensing up a little he grabbed the hilt of his zanpaktou "before we enter battle, I should introduce myself. My name is Declan. I'm a mercenary" he smiled a little at them.

This battle was going to be immense... He could feel it... Something just doesn't add up.

Alain smiled. "We're not going into battle for another three hours Declan. We'll touch down in the spaceport 1 click south of command headquarters. We'll go to the hq, recieve our first mission orders and thén we'll head out. You've got some time to prepare, don't worry about it."

As he finished talking, a metallic voice sounded inside the ship. Harpy-03, you are cleared for launch. The ship started to move slowly as the rails underneath it extended. As soon as they were fully set, Alain sat down. "Buckle up, everyone, this will get bumpy."

Declan buckled up "I'm set"

As soon as everyone was buckled up, the ship moved. Slowly, at first. The ship's rear engines started roaring, and in one sudden push, launched itself into space. The pilot turned the ship and they plunged ito the atmosphere.

She looked out a nearby window as they flew through the atmosphere. Three hours. she thought. Great I guess. This was the worst part for her. The waiting and the waiting for hours. She understood it was preparation but it wasn't exactly the most fun time. She always had nothing to do because she always prepares prior to arriving for a mission. She would just have to deal with it like many other times she'd have to sit waiting for orders or anything else having to do with a mission. Thinking to herself she hoped this mission would work out pretty well in the least and maybe go over more smoothly then the previous mission she'd done. Deirdre shook her head as she leaned back in her chair. The seat beat was a bit uncomfortable...and she had an itch on her back she couldn't reach.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus