Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Flynn (played anonymously)

"There's a fleet of unknown powerful aliens attacking Earth, we're supposedly surrounded by them and we can't see them, and all you're getting is a funny feeling?"
Alain (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Alain smiled at Austin's short summery of what was going on. "Let's just move on."
They crossed the street and entered the next building. "Nara, Deirdre, regroup on us."
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

Declan smiled at Austin but his concentration turned to a sniper in a building it wasn't either of the girls "I think we're being toyed with, sniper 10 o'clock 4th floor"

"Damn. Nara, Deirdre, I take those orders back. Look for a sniper on the 4th floor in a a building to the north." he looked at the others. "Get in her quick."
Flynn (played anonymously)

Austin instantly looked to where the sniper was, and pulled his gun to his shoulder.

"Cleared to fire?"

"We gotta, he'd warn the others" Declan pulled back his arrow. there seemed to be more snipers "if we don't fight back now we'll be in real trouble"

"No. He's just tracking us. Get inside the building for cover, he doesn't seem to know about Nara and Deirdre yet."

Declan followed them in and searched the rooms for foot soldiers "left 2 rooms clear" his bow and disappeared as he leaned against a wall "we should've taken him out, we're in the other ends territory and they're supposed to be everywhere they in our eyes they're nowhere and we see one who could be potentially dangerous who happens to be tracking us" he rubbed his eyes a little from frustration "none of this adds up"
Nara shifted enough so she could see the sniper through her scope." I got the sniper in my sights. Should I take the sniper out or just look for others?" She whispered in her comm.

"Take him out quietly." Alain said.
Nara waited a bit before shooting the sniper. There was no mess and no sound as the sniper died." The sniper's dead."

"Good. Keep scanning for others. Deirdre, regroup."
Deirdre (played by beefy)

(Sorry I've been away the weekend at camp! Sorry if it seems I'm a bit lost :0)

Deirdre scanned the streets a moment before finally answering. "Alright." she said before moving away from the window, keeping her head low. She moved along through the building and towards where the others were, equipping her pistol. Deirdre stopped a moment, gazing out the window. She could feel eyes on her. Blinking she turned on heat vision. There didn't seem to be any heat signatures that were moving. That or they were really good at hiding. She didn't like the feeling of herself being watched. She listened quietly to her surroundings before continuing to silently move along, looking behind her briefly ever so often as she moved to the others.

"We haven't seen this silent side of the Arcans before. So far, it was all open combat." Alain said as Deirdre joined them. He took out his radio.
"Homebase this is Metal 0-1, come in."
"This is homebase, send it."
"So far we're still in the clear. One enemy sharpshooter taken down. No injuries in the squad."
"Understood. Keep moving towards objective. Keep us updated. Homebase out."

Deirdre looked to Alain before her gazed turned out for the nearest window. "Maybe they got something up their sleeve. Trying to toy with us... Maybe they already know we're here?" she looked back to Alain, seeming to clench her jaw at the thought that they might be planning a surprise attack on them and they're walking right into it.

Declan kept his head down and searched his surroundings. "I hope Nara stays safe, we should get her to regroup if we go far" worrying slightly he saw a flashing red light in the ground which was covered by a newspaper. "What's tha- dammit!" He heard a click noise underneath his foot... A modified landmine lay beneath his feet "I'm guessing If I take my foot off this we all die"

Alain sensed Deirdre's discomfort. he patted her shoulder, even though she couldn't see it with his helmet on. "We'll make it through. If they decide to spring a trap on us, we'll show them what we're made of."

((Sorry, looks like we were typing at the same time :p))

Alain looked at Declan's foot. "Not on my watch." he reached into his pocket and took out a jammer. He planted it on the mine, and the red light dimmed and went out.

She looked to Alain as he patted her on the shoulder, before she nodded. Deirdre blinked then heard the clicking noise. She gaped as she saw what Declan just did. "Shit." she muttered before she saw that Alain had used his jammer. Sighing quietly in relief, she looked around for any other traps on the floor.

(Haha, no probs man :) do you mind if I add some spice? Maybe a few foot patrols? Don't want to ruin the whole story if you have one xD )

Declan sighed also "thanks Alain, we're most definitely being toyed with" turning to Deirdre he smiled "we're the best of the best, what's the worst that can happen?" He shrugged with a goofy smile spread across his face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus