Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Deirdre (played by beefy)

Deirdre nodded, her serious manner arising once again. Quite a habit, but one has to stay professional. Blinking a moment, she looked at her rifle and realized her silencer wasn't on. Mentally smacking herself, she took out her rifle's silencer from her belt pocket and attached it to the barrel. She couldn't believe she forgot about that. "Confirmed." she stated as she bit the inside of her cheek a little.
Nara nodded. Her sniper rifle already had it's silencer on so she was all set.
Alain (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

The transport landed on the roof of the old TV4 tower, as planned.
"No AA fire. I hope that means they haven't seen us." his voice was soft now, but loud enough for the others to hear through their comms sets. "Nara, take position. The rest of you with me." he walked over to an iron door and opened it, slowly walking inside with his assault rifle at the ready. He started descending the stairs to the upper floor.
Flynn (played anonymously)

Austin nodded. "Got it." He fiddled with a few more armor materialization settings in his watch before he was satisfied. A hologram of armor was juxtaposed around his body, and thousands of tiny energy particles zapped into place; forming a very real, very solid body of armor complete with helmet. Austin still didn't carry any weapons yet. He wanted to wait until it was time to fight to use them. Right now they'd be a waste of space.

"What happens if we're spotted by one? Are we cleared to take it out before it can raise the alarm?"
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

Declan hopped off the transport and followed close behind Alain "don't worry, I got that covered" he said flashing in front of Austin and pulled out his buster sword "I'll take them out before they can say anything"

Austin materialized a flechette launcher in his hands. It was a lot more quiet than most weapons, but not quite silenced. You could load it with practically anything: BBs, Shot, Bullets, even random shrapnel and it would fire just as accurately. Austin followed closely behind Alain and shook his head at Declan. "I asked if we were cleared to take them out. In other words, I was asking if we had permission. I can take an enemy out easily. That's not the issue. Do you understand?"

"But he clearly said return fire only, so why'd you ask that anyway. if we let whoever call the other guards then that'd be just stupid. so yeah i kinda guess we're allowed to take out the strays" looking at Austin with a cocked brow he sheathed his blade and held his arm out in front of him making the blue bow and arrow appear. "But chill all i'm trying to say is, i got your back and Alain's"

Alain confirmed Austin. "Yes, Austin, you are right. If we find any Arcans inside buildings, we will take them out however. They're too much of a risk. Enemies posted on roofs and streets, however, will be left alone unless really nessecary. We've got to keep a low profile.

The group reached the fifth floor down from the top without any hostile activity. "Deirdre, set up there." He said. He pointed at a window with overwatch on the entire northern street.

Deirdre watched as Declan and Austin bickered a bit. She nodded as she jogged after Alain and set up at the window quickly. She peered through her scope as she knelt in front of the window. There didn't seem to be any thing as of yet.

"Nara, you seeing anything?"
Nara scanned the surrounding area, making sure nothing could see her." Nothing yet. It's nothing but silence so far." She had her sniper rifle set up just in case.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy about that. It's too quiet." he looked around. "Anything you can see on first sight, Deirdre?

Declan felt weird again "maybe they took off?"

"There's no reason for them to take off. They have firm grip on this part of the city and outnumber us by far. They don't need all of their troops at the front line." Alain thought for a moment. "I'm notifying HQ." He slung his rifle over his shoulder.

"This is Metal 0-1 to Homebase. Touched down safely. Snipers are in position and the first building is secure. No sign of the enemy in the streets, over."
It remained silent for a while.
"Allright Metal 0-1, continue to the next building. Stay out of sight and keep going towards objective. Keep us notified. Homebase out."

Alain nodded. "Allright, you heard the man. Let's move down to street level." He mentioned for Declan and Austin to follow him. "Nara, Deirdre, hold you your positions untill we make it to the next building. Keep scanning the streets."

Declan followed after scanning the building as they progressed his arrow half pulled back just in case.

"Yeah there's nothing showing up." she stated as she turned away from the window for a moment, leaning on the wall and listened to Alain. "Alright. We'll keep an eye out." Deirdre looked once more out the window in search of any life forms. She narrowed her eyes and thought to herself. Something isn't right...

Austin continued to follow quietly. Aliens were new, even if he had dealt with freaky things in the past.

As they walked along the streets, Austin looked around carefully for signs of life. His armor's AI was working overtime on heat sensors, radar, heartbeat sensors, and x-rays. If anything not registered moved, he would know about it. "You sure this place is under attack, Alain?" Was whispered over comm.

"we lost contact with a scouting unit here not so long ago, and the battle on the front line is still going on. I'm just as confused as you, but we've got to keep moving. Keep checking your corners."

"I'm getting a funny feeling about this" he watched his forbids as they made their way across the street.

"Me too."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » City under siege (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus