Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

Eventually, the feast ended. The students had some free time left before any classes began, where they could wander the halls, check out their dorms, or maybe join or look into the clubs.

They were also technically allowed outside, but no one really had any desire to go out.
Cas Dameon (played by LavaCake)

Cas finished her dinner as quickly as she could and sprinted down the hall to where she found the theater. Drama was one of the few things she could get behind in academia. After a flick of the pen, she was signed up for it.

She later decided to investigate her dorm. Maybe settle in and make a few friends, or burn a few bridges.
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine finished her dinner, gently pushing the plate away once she was done.
She studied the map one last time, before memorizing her dorm room. She stood and left the dining hall, deciding to go check out her room first.

After a couple minutes of walking around she finally found it, and hesitantly opened the door.

Cas was out of her usual getup, and in some more casual clothing when Corrine just happened to stop by.

"Hey, you're my new roommate, right?" She sat on a bed, pulling up a sock. Her waistcoat sat neatly folded beside her.

Corrine stopped, studying the girl up and down before nodding. “My name is Corrine Vierra.” She introduced herself, making her way over to one of the empty beds.
She was wearing simple clothes, black and white high tops, black skinny jeans, and a deep blue sweater. The combination of dark clothing made her skin and hair appear even whiter then normal.
Jas finished his own meal rather slowly, gathering himself as he stood. He moved everything underneath one arm besides the map as he left the mess hall. He had found the sign-up lists for the different clubs. He looked over each one, signing up for the animal club and the cooking club. He let out a sigh as he trudged off towards his room, wondering who he would be forced to share a room with.

"Cas Dameon." She stood up, letting Corrine get a good look of her. She wore black, boots with heels that seemed hard to navigate in. She wore a long, denim skirt and a T-Shirt that, oddly enough, had the alchemy symbol for gold on it in a similarly colored foil.

"So, what's your escape plan?" Cas smirked and looked at her.

“Escape plan?” Corrine asked, smiling. She set her bags down on the bed and began digging through them, putting away some of her items. She didn’t bring many clothes with her because of the whole uniform thing.

Cas smiled. "I'm kidding. I'm actually pretty glad to be here. What about you, dear?"

Corrine laughed lightly, “I’m pretty neutral about being here. It was my fathers choice, really.” She answered, tucking her empty bags under her bed and sitting down.

"Huh, everyone seems to hate it here. I don't think I'll mind it much, except for all the rules they have here." She got up and walked towards the door. "I'm gonna go see if anyone's at the theater."

Alexis walked into her dorm room, setting the things she brought in her person down by a bed. She noticed another girl there, but didn't greet her. She wasn't the type to do it anyway.
She wondered when they'd get their uniforms, and coincidentally, a woman who looked like a maid had come in and was hanging the uniforms up in the students closets/lockers.

Corrine waved a bye to Cas as she left, and noticed another girl come in not long after. She was going to introduce herself to the girl but decided against it, instead watching who she assumed was a maid put away the uniforms.
Hana (played anonymously)

Hana had decided to check out her dorm room during the free time. She walked through the halls, looking for her dorm room. Eventually finding it, she reaches for the handle, opening the door. She enters the room, glancing around it.

Amber was sitting in one of the bunk beds, looking over when Hana entered the room. She was in the process of organizing her things into the locker on the side of the wall, and she was already changed into her uniform.

((anyone there?))
Hana (played anonymously)

((Give me about a couple hours. I will be back soon, okay Kit?))

((OK))

((Anyone still going to take their turn?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus