Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Cas Dameon (played by LavaCake)

(Corrine. Before anyone else calls it, I wanna hang out with Corrine and talk about human female things.)
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

((Lol I feel so loved.))
Cas Dameon (played by LavaCake)

(Heck, I just felt they'd go together and do human female things.)

((It’s fine with me, lol.))
Hana (played anonymously)

((I am back! Sorry I was gone for so long...))

((You didn’t really miss much lol))

((Good.))
Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

((OK, Corrine, Cas, and some other students for room 89, anyone else want to call mine or other players characters?))

((I'll call yours. I'm gonna have to think of what Hana might have done while I was away. I gotta think of where she might be currently.))

((OK, she could just be in the main hall with the others.
Also I have a few characters, which did you prefer? Alexis, Amber, Aviva, and Etta))

((Amber sounds intriguing.))

((OK, she's one of my favorites. And thanks :D you guys can have room 72))

((Nice. Alright then.))

After the head mistress welcomed the new students, she paused for a moment. "I want all of you to be aware of what sort of behavior we expect from you." She said, looking over the thousands of faces in the hall. "You've probably already read the rules when you were accepted here, but for the benefit of anyone who has forgotten or who has not taken the time to read them, I will explain some of the more important ones."
"You will not under any circumstance, attack another student. For this you will be severely punished and most likely not graduate until much later in life." She took another pause to let it sink in. "You also are forbidden to use your powers irresponsibly, such as for "pranks" on the school or other students. More examples would include using them to embarrass or trick other students, trip them, and such. We expect you to be responsible and well behaved."
"I also expect you to obey the curfew and wear your uniforms. In bed by 9:30 and out by 8:00 at least. As for uniforms, don't alter them. You look fine enough with a regular outfit on and we don't need you children trying to be different by ruining our clothing." She continued in a graver voice, "For the most important rule, do not ever, under any circumstance whatsoever, go into the basement. It's locked for a reason."
She smiled at the children after, "Now that you understand, enjoy your time in the Institute." And with that she walked back down to her table with the other teachers, and a bell sounded, with the older students realizing this meant you could eat.

((bump))
(Wait, are there any other male characters? Or am I the only one? I don't mind it and all, but that just means I lack roommates to respectably talk to without talking to myself)

Jas listened to the woman in silence, nodding upon hearing the rules. He had no intentions of breaking any of them, especially using his powers against the other students. He really just wanted to be able to develop his powers in peace. He heard the bell and waited for whatever would have happened after it was all said and done.

((I have two, and I thought there was one other but they aren't really active.))

((well if you guys have more male characters feel free to add them in now, heh.
Dustin and Donovan could be with Jas, and I'm working on a few more right now.))
((Okay, i was just wondering mostly, but Dustin and Donovan are fine for now, but others are welcome))

Corrine listened as who she assumed was the headmistress announce the rules and what the school year would be like.
She wondered when they would receive their uniforms, and who she would be sharing a room with. She knew the rooms held quit a lot of students, but she’d still like to know who her maybe friends would be.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus