Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free bustshots (CLOSED 0/4)

Zet Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
Zet wrote:
I'll be adding Ardira to the list, but I'd be interested to do a sketch trade of Nessa as well.

๐Ÿ‰ @ Elerra && KhaeosMage
I haven't yet ported over my characters, these are the ones I have - I'm not bovvered over which one you want to draw. :)
Awesome, thank you kindly! :D
That sounds great about Nessa as well; Vanora's really caught my eye so I'll be doing her (also in ballpoint!) Can I just confirm her details for her piercings?

Ahhh, looking forward to this trade. ;u; This picture has Van's piercings (please disregard the ugly watermark...)
Zet wrote:
Aha! Thank you! I feel like an idiot now for not noticing the "View More" button in her gallery. XD
Zet Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
Zet wrote:
Churchtuary wrote:
Will be picking Ranger. I haven't done much with furries but I'll also give Flammie a shot as furries/anthros are on my-draw-more of list.
Petrovalyc wrote:

I'll be picking up Space Girl for the drawpile.

๐Ÿ‰ @ Churchtuary && Petrovalyc
As for commission info, I'll get that to y'all soon. The last table is from two years back so I'm looking to update it. Will let you know when it's up. /o/

YES! YES! We'll have the Ranger (possible flammie~) AND Space Girl! Thank you so much, your excellent person!
People really should mind their manners though, it's not everyday we get free art threads like these. :D

No worries and thank you for requesting. :) Here's what I got for Ranger - I worked off the front facing before I realized there was a side-facing image and attempted to merge what I had.
K2JdIjS.jpg

I'm keeping Flammie in mind. Will give them a shot once the other requests are done.

Mind if I post this on Twitter and Tumblr? If yes, let me know your handle(s) - I'll tag you for credit.

And hey, thanks for noticing. It happens on occasion and I'm almost resigned to this fact. Mostly glad this incident didn't escalate.
Zet Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
Zet wrote:
Aha! Thank you! I feel like an idiot now for not noticing the "View More" button in her gallery. XD

No worries. Toyhou.se confused me when I first got it.

(If you'd like a code for TH, let me know. I have a few spares.)
Zet wrote:

Ooh alright, thank you. :) I'll have a wee look see; might take you up on the offer but honestly I've no idea how much I'd utilise it.

Got a wee update on my half of the trade by the way; she's not finished yet, but I'm nipping off to work for the evening (teaching kiddies how to swim, fun!) so I'll finish her tomorrow. Hope you like her so far!

See more
iLmQPH1.png
Churchtuary

Zet wrote:
No worries and thank you for requesting. :) Here's what I got for Ranger - I worked off the front facing before I realized there was a side-facing image and attempted to merge what I had.
K2JdIjS.jpg

I'm keeping Flammie in mind. Will give them a shot once the other requests are done.

Mind if I post this on Twitter and Tumblr? If yes, let me know your handle(s) - I'll tag you for credit.

And hey, thanks for noticing. It happens on occasion and I'm almost resigned to this fact. Mostly glad this incident didn't escalate.
mwPtPBP.gif

I loved it.

Well, we're basically getting stuff for free, of course I wouldn't mind. Seriously, this is great. I specially liked how you paid attention to the tracer glow of his goggles. Sweet jesus, you're a god. <3

And I'll be looking forward for that drawing of Flammie, too. Thanks again. <3

Edit: I'm going add that picture to his profile, if you don't mind too. <3 <3
Zet Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
Let me know. I'm using it as a character-specific gallery, which makes it easier when pulling references out.

And she looks great so far! Looking forward to seeing the final product!

๐Ÿ‰
Churchtuary wrote:

Feel free to add it to the profile and thanks for the compliment. :)

I'll tag the art back to your RPR account.

๐Ÿ‰
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

I don't have a waiting list, unfortunately. You're more than welcome to come back and request once I'm open again. :)
Zet wrote:
That does sound pretty cool. ^_^ Had a good look at the site too. Might be good to use as a hub for all my characters' artwork & details. Yes please then, if that's alright! <3

Okay I caved a little; because I already had the ballpoint lines scanned and I wanted to tweak things, I've just done the rest digitally and added colour, haha. :') I hope you like her. Le me know if you want me to change or add anything.

See more
2xV29if.png
Zet Topic Starter

Mori wrote:

Here you go. Thanks for requesting. /o/

k19lJ6U.jpg
Zet Topic Starter

Elerra wrote:
Zet wrote:
That does sound pretty cool. ^_^ Had a good look at the site too. Might be good to use as a hub for all my characters' artwork & details. Yes please then, if that's alright! <3

Okay I caved a little; because I already had the ballpoint lines scanned and I wanted to tweak things, I've just done the rest digitally and added colour, haha. :') I hope you like her. Le me know if you want me to change or add anything.

See more
2xV29if.png

Dropped you a code. It's a good place and have a section to credit the artist (or link to their TH if they have one) on the images uploaded as well.

Ahhhh! This looks amazing! I didn't say this earlier but I really like how you did her eye. Would I be able to host this on the TH gallery?
Zet wrote:
Mori wrote:

Here you go. Thanks for requesting. /o/

qOgha5r.jpg

Yay, thank you! I really love the limited palette you used here- intentional or otherwise, it really makes the red of her ceremonial face paint stand out. Thank you!
Cheryll (played by Catia)

This is a kind thing to do. It's a good way to channel your artistic talent and to eliminate some stress at work. When you're open again It would be nice for you to do a bust-shot of my beautiful Cheryll if you are up to it. <3
This is her RPR page. https://www.rprepository.com/c/cheryll
rat

This is really sweet! Thanks for your generosity!
Roland Grey (played anonymously)

You have real talent! I always appreciate good art of my characters (since I'm dirt poor and can't afford commissions rn) and if you're ever free to take on Roland here, I'd love to see your interpretation.
Zet Topic Starter

Petrovalyc wrote:

akFjPVD.jpg

Thank you for requesting!

Cheryll wrote:
Roland Grey wrote:

@Catia && Roland

I'm very sorry but I don't have a wait list for these requests.* You're both welcome to come request Cheryll and Roland when I'm open again. :)

*I'm worried if I keep increasing the list I'll get overwhelmed. Thanks for your understanding.

rat wrote:
This is really sweet! Thanks for your generosity!

Thanks. :)
Zet Topic Starter

TinyCentaur wrote:

qrJ5XRv.jpg

I'm a sucker for green hair and flowers in hair. Thank you for requesting Aveline. /o/
Cheryll (played by Catia)

Zet wrote:
TinyCentaur wrote:

qrJ5XRv.jpg

I'm a sucker for green hair and flowers in hair. Thank you for requesting Aveline. /o/

Aww, no worries Zet. I had a feeling you'd be full as I was a little late to this. totally understand.
Sure that sounds good. :)
Zet Topic Starter

ไธ‡ไบ‹ๅฆ‚ๆ„!

Iโ€™m getting all of these done now as next week is Chinese New Year ๐Ÿ• and Iโ€™m traveling much of next week.

Time for a mass update.

๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ Iโ€™m still closed for requests via this thread.๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
Hector Bossuet wrote:

I really enjoyed drawing him and hope I managed to do him justice.

oLBWMBy.jpg

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
โ€˜Elerraโ€™ wrote:

Here you are! Theyโ€™re both pretty characters - thank you for requesting them.

CPjra0S.jpg N54pcxy.jpg

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
โ€˜KhaeosMageโ€™ wrote:

ohdZBaC.jpg

Purple-black hair is another weakness of mine. Thanks for requesting!

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
โ€˜XinonHyenaโ€™ wrote:

1l9XsnD.jpg

A year later and Iโ€™ve finally got your art request done. :) Hope itโ€™s alright.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

Yah! Thank you so much, love it.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free bustshots (CLOSED 0/4)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus