Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

Crow's Art Commissions (played by DarkCrow) Topic Starter

New Commission Type!
Bobbleheads!
Bobbelheads will be symmetrical / mostly symmetrical in posing unless given a specific pose from the client. c:
If you'd like to get one of these every month for just a bit cheaper, check out my patreon!

Sketch Bobbleheads: $15 base price - $20 if complex; Comes with flat colors and any necessary glow effects. Armor and Tattoos will likely be mostly simplified.
Examples
25W1cyB.png EX: Complex Design
Staff, flower crown, worked off of written description, may end up costing extra
zkYfrgW.png

Flat Bobbleheads: $25 base price - $30 if complex; Comes with flat colors and any necessary glow effects, but it's cleaner! :D Armor and Tattoos might be slightly simplified.
examples
qGlWYTg.png R2Vq5aV.png

Rendered Bobbleheads: $40 base price - $45 if complex; Comes with flat colors, shading, and highlights, as well as any necessary glow effects! Armor and Tattoos might be slightly simplified for style, but will try to give as much detail as possible if possible.
No current examples.

These will be added into my 2021 commission sheet come that time, but for now, just going to add these in an update post <3

Halloween Sale is officially a-go! See OP for details! :D

EX: Rendered Halfbody w/ Simple Background
Price Quote: $60
GiYuIEl.png

Does anyone wanna give me some character slots for some art, 'cause I'm all out again XD
If anyone has a need for it, I'm dying for a WoW sub right now and would lovingly put all of my heart into a rendered piece if someone wants to give me enough for a few months of game time OTL

EX: Some Bust Sketches w/ Color!

See more
7rKsQLm.pngUpSMBYQ.pngmMMu4iT.png

Hey there! Just a little update that I've started working on my commission sheet for 2021 and wanted to pop in and say that both options and prices will be changing. Some options currently available on my sheet will now be only on a specifically requested basis. Prices will be rising for all available levels (And come 2021, so will the RPR Goodies prices) - If you want to grab a commission at current prices, best do it before the end of the year!

Also, a reminder that my Patrons get art prizes every month for a cheaper rate than the average commission, so if you're interested in regular art from me at a lower price, check there! Or, if you just want to support me, even $1 means a ton to me! <3

And hey, while I'm here, don't forget that I post most often on Patreon, Twitter, and I also have a discord server you can join if you wanna chat with me about anything! :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus