Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

DarkCrow Topic Starter

Purple_monkfish wrote:
I'm quite happy to do a trade as well if you actually like my art style lol.
Is the piece on his profile from you? I'd love to do an art trade if so! :>
DarkCrow wrote:
Purple_monkfish wrote:

I'm quite happy to do a trade as well if you actually like my art style lol.

Is the piece on his profile from you? I'd love to do an art trade if so! :>

Yep, that's my art.

I'm not good at drawing really masculine men sadly, so my more manly boys get commissioned art lol.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Purple_monkfish wrote:
I'm not good at drawing really masculine men sadly, so my more manly boys get commissioned art lol.

I completely understand lol - My one super buff boy usually gets art from others because how do muscles work?? I don't know lol

That being said, I do have one boy who could use some more art, but I'll give you one of my ladies too, in case you want to draw her instead. <3
Lewis
Shale

I'll add you to my list and get started on this piece either as soon as or in-between working on my current project! I'll PM you with an approval sketch once I have one done <3
awesome. I might take a bit. I have a bunch of sketches to do and a really busy weekend ahead of me (so no time or energy)
But come Monday I should have a whoooole day of nout to do, so hopefully I can get some sketching in.

But don't rush, i'll take a bit because i'm sloooow and have lots of life getting in the way.
But I WILL get it done.
Just so I won't feel any guilt over receiving something for free, I will draw one of your Ocs, could we make that a deal? I'm not that good at drawing, but I'm not shitty, so that's something. I do pencil work with the colors that I got. Also I take the picture with my phone, since I don't have access to a scanner.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Skipbab wrote:
Just so I won't feel any guilt over receiving something for free, I will draw one of your Ocs, could we make that a deal? I'm not that good at drawing, but I'm not shitty, so that's something. I do pencil work with the colors that I got. Also I take the picture with my phone, since I don't have access to a scanner.

That's fine hun - I'll move you up to the 'serious' list, since I'd count that as an art trade.

That being said, this puts one (maybe two, depending on when you deliver) people ahead of you, so it'll take a while for me to get there. <3

Also, sorry this took so long; I'm super sick as of the past few days, so I'm replying to things in those rare hours that I'm awake; Trying to rest off the ick lol
Great, also you get the rest you need first, it's important that ones body works probably.

So which one of your Characters shall I draw?
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Skipbab wrote:
Great, also you get the rest you need first, it's important that ones body works probably.

So which one of your Characters shall I draw?

Whichever one you'd like hun, I'm not picky, and you know what works best in your art style more than I do. <3
I will do a surprise
Think I could get into the free queue?

I'm not sure if the image worked, but I tried to make it work. Is it alright if I could get a headshot of both of them back-to-back?

Hana
showthread.php?t=142293&page=29.jpeg
DarkCrow Topic Starter

GoodTailsDoll wrote:
Think I could get into the free queue?

I'm not sure if the image worked, but I tried to make it work. Is it alright if I could get a headshot of both of them back-to-back?

Sorry hun, the image didn't work :(
Darn! I tried. Um...The pic is actually one of my character's PFP. It's Hana's. Is that ok? It's small. Sorry. I can find a way to make it bigger.

Edit: I managed to make it viewable in her first gallery. It should be the first pic of the first gallery you see.
I'm done, and I'm going to post my art here, so you can judge if it's worthy a trade, or if I need to be moved back to the free queue.

15208938480402047622351_by_skipbab-dc5pxxi.jpg

Alianha.

1520894094535_389216286_by_skipbab-dc5pyh4.jpg

Crow

1520894226856_1293120414_by_skipbab-dc5pymf.jpg

Crow Blackfang

15208943425701811127719_by_skipbab-dc5pyst.jpg

Jeremiah

15208945300081001898636_by_skipbab-dc5pz7v.jpg

Kathrine

1520894430489_1661844180_by_skipbab-dc5pyzc.jpg

Lewis (Lava form)

1520894654519_112738331_by_skipbab-dc5pzgo.jpg
Pterichor

1520894755018_1352957291_by_skipbab-dc5pzlr.jpg

Roman

1520894863135_1915106784_by_skipbab-dc5pzv0.jpg

Shyael

i_m_a_thief_by_skipbab-dc5q09s.jpg

Summers (Where I blatantly ripped you off, but I didn't know how to draw her)

I know that I can't make quality art, I know my limitations, but I know my strenghts too.
My art is shit, I know that, but I thought that if I made enough, it could be equal to yours in someway. That's why I drew your entire Rp Repository roster, so that I could compensate for my clear lack of skill.

Now you are the judge.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Skipbab wrote:
I know that I can't make quality art, I know my limitations, but I know my strenghts too.
My art is shit, I know that, but I thought that if I made enough, it could be equal to yours in someway. That's why I drew your entire Rp Repository roster, so that I could compensate for my clear lack of skill.

Now you are the judge.

You literally drew everyone in my roster Skipbab, I don't think putting you back into the free queue would be in any way fair lol. Thank you so much for doodling them out though eeeeeeee <33
DarkCrow Topic Starter

GoodTailsDoll wrote:
Darn! I tried. Um...The pic is actually one of my character's PFP. It's Hana's. Is that ok? It's small. Sorry. I can find a way to make it bigger.

Edit: I managed to make it viewable in her first gallery. It should be the first pic of the first gallery you see.

It's a bit small but I can try. <3 I'll add you :>
Thank you very much.

Ps. Roman will probably give someone nightmares. Hey it's hard drawing real-life people.
Thank you so very much for adding me to the list! Sorry I didn't get this up sooner. Thank you very much!!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

UPDATES:
  • Added a new option called Half-and-Half - This option goes for the same price as the Lined option. Example in main post!
  • Updated main post a touch, including changing the examples a bit to something more updated.
  • Still working on pieces, just having a rough week, so art is slow! If you require an update as to where I am at on wait lists, please feel free to let me know!*

* I am still on the payed wait-list and have not yet gotten to the free-list. If you are on the free-list, I have yet to get to your pieces. If you are on the payed list and wish to know where I am at, please feel free to let me know. :)
Waiting is fine! I just can't wait until it's done! ^^ Take as much time as you need!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted Post <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus