Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted Post <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Taken, thank you!

See more
HEY!

I'll add a bust sketch to my ever growing queue if someone wants to get me a black rose ;A;

Being a completionist who has to have ALL OF THE GOODIES is difficult y'all, the struggle is real
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Some Recent Examples Of:
Colored Sketch Busts

DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Rendered Bust
Timelapse Video!

DrCF1KK.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Colored Sketch Bust
gOHBeOj.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Colored Sketch Bust

P7j4geC.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Rendered Halfbody
Timelapse Video

mx2Wpk1.png
DarkCrow wrote:

EX: Flat Fullbody
See more
AoFQHyY.png

I absolutely adore this drawing Crow!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
DarkCrow wrote:
EX: Flat Fullbody
See more
AoFQHyY.png
I absolutely adore this drawing Crow!

Thank you so much!! :D
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Reminder: I have a patreon where, for only $1 a month, you can get early access to all of my art at full resolution, early access to timelapse videos, real-time sketch videos unable to be found anywhere else, and the ability to vote on what I draw sometimes! Everyone $10 and up gets a monthly art reward too! :D

Now, onto the art...!
EX: Colored Sketch Fullbody
OndBM60.png
DarkCrow wrote:
Reminder: I have a patreon where, for only $1 a month, you can get early access to all of my art at full resolution, early access to timelapse videos, real-time sketch videos unable to be found anywhere else, and the ability to vote on what I draw sometimes! Everyone $10 and up gets a monthly art reward too! :D

Now, onto the art...!
EX: Colored Sketch Fullbody
OndBM60.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Can vouch for excellent commission experience!!! :D
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Sketch Busts
Sketch busts may / may not come with different tones and shades of grey as deemed necessary / as my muse decides.
Here's a few examples of what those different types of sketches look like! :D

4 Images / A touch Image Heavy

DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Rendered Fullbody
A redraw whose subject was voted on by my patrons; If anyone wants a say on what I redraw in the future, patrons of only $1 get access to vote on what redraws I do! :D

Timelapse Video
oKglIc1.png
ReDraw Comparison!
MbtOEDu.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

HEY!

I'm open for commissions again, but taking limited slots this time around!
Message me if you're interested!! <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

pssssst I'm still open for commissions...!

EX: Rendered Bust
IywUVKD.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

HEY!

My cat manged to break my USB keyboard - while this isn't a huge necessity, it definitely helps my process stay as quick as it is.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE: Does anyone want a HalfnHalf Bust for $30 (usually $40) or a HalfnHalf Fullbody for $45 (Usually $60)??

Limited to one person, I also posted this on twitter, so move fast!

I'll delete / scratch out this message if it gets taken.

In discussion for being taken.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Just a random little update(s)!

1. I'll likely be opening up commissions again relatively soon - my one cat has been in and out of the vet lately, so I'm trying to get out my commissions quicker than usual - this means that, in the near future, I'm likely to either reopen completely, or at least take on some smaller commission options, so keep an eye out for that!
  2. In the meantime, if you'd like to get a small sketch piece, you can donate to my KoFi or get one piece every month at a discount if you sub to my patreon, where you can get all kinds of goodies at different tier levels!
  3. Or, if you'd just like to help me out on a day to day basis with random items, check out my amazon wishlist! Some stuff is more necessary than others, but regardless, if you're open to gifting me something, I'd love you forever, and also am likely to give art in return for whatever you get me! :o
  4. Or, hey, if you just wanna follow my art in random places (which is also super duper appreciated tbh <3), check out my caard, which has every place that I currently post listed on it! <3

Anyway; I know this isn't an art post, like y'all checking this thread might've been expecting, but I promise my next post should be some more art, and I appreciate anyone who checks here to look at my stuff - it does mean a lot, thank you <3

Anyway, whoever reads this, I hope you have a wonderful day! c:
DarkCrow Topic Starter

The following piece was one of my monthly redraws for the year, subject as voted on by my patrons!

EX: Rendered Halfbody
"You Should've Killed Me When You Had the Chance"

This art piece has it's own Playlist!
Music I played over and over and over again while doodling!

jTAB2zF.png

ReDraw Comparison
e6KQFnS.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Colored Sketch Halfbody
with additional shading

hQgo1dc.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted Post <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus