Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

DarkCrow Topic Starter

ClockworkMouse wrote:
Your art is amazing, and I'd very much like a bust please.

Sending you a PM ^_^
Hey DarkCrow!

I'm new to the RP community and was wondering if you could give me an estimate on a half-and-half Male Moose. His name is Myles Pheltmore and my vision for him is that he's a college jock from a wealthy family. I'll attach one of the only dude Moose pictures I could find online as an example. I'd like him to be a bit leaner and younger looking, if possible, and no mustache.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/572bb37f4c337ae5924b7c311d348546/tumblr_oigrd4V4WX1rmy2k4o1_400.jpg
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Myles Pheltmore wrote:
Hey DarkCrow!

I'm new to the RP community and was wondering if you could give me an estimate on a half-and-half Male Moose.

Hi there! First off, thank you for the interest, it's greatly appreciated! :)

However, as of currently, I have little to no practice in anthro / animal-esc. faces, to the point where I'm uncomfortable presenting such pieces as a payed product; I like to put my best effort and work forward with commissions, as to do people's characters justice! Due to lacking any experience / confidence in anthro-type characters however, for the forseeable future, I won't be taking those type of characters on as commissions, at least not until I get enough practice to be confident in having people pay for that type of product. :(

Sorry to disappoint, but again, thank you so much for the interest, and I do hope you can find an artist who can give you what you're looking for. <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Just a notice that my Summer Sale has started!
If you have any questions as to if your idea fits under the theme and is applicable for a discount, feel free to ask! :>
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Some new art!

Both of these are technically NSFW, please keep this in mind when pressing links!
Boob Warning

It's a Mermaid!
Rendered Sketch Fullbody with Basic Background (free) example

Elf on a Beach!
Half-n-Half Fullbody with Simple Background (payed) example
This piece would fit under the summer-themed sale, for those who are curious :>
DarkCrow Topic Starter

In a very weird / low / angry place lately... Been sort of on a roller coaster lately it feels like.
Not much finished art to show quite yet, but I'm hoping to get some stuff done soon - I know it's been a while since I updated.

Below is a sketch of a piece I'm currently working on. <3
EX: Sketch Halfbody
Something like this would probably be mid-way between Halfbody and Fullbody pricing
7850Feu.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Debating adding a Pay What You Want type of option ... would allow me to experiment when I want to... Wonder if anyone would be interested in such a thing though?
*slowly raises hand*

I love experimental art 😛
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Yo, I added a PWYW option just above the pictured commissioned sheet. Message me if you're interested in that type of commission!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Color Sketch Halfbody
oIiXBff.png

I'm really proud of the anatomy on this one. <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I do love your artwork.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
I do love your artwork.

eeee thank you!! <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Just a friendly reminder that I have a youtube channel where I post timelapses of my work every Friday!
In case any of y'all are ever curious about my process / like watching timelapses <3

Timelapse of a piece I did a short bit ago <3

EDIT: Video link changed June 1, 2020. Just 'cause I can.
Really loving your artwork. I’ll be back when I have my characters a little more filled out/finished.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

JanieJones wrote:
Really loving your artwork.

Thank you so much!!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Been in a real mood slump, haven't been motivated to art much at all. But I realized I like having art to go on my character's aesthetic boards, so decided I'd try and work on a sketch yesterday / today for one: Hence, the picture below. :>

EX: Colored Sketch Bust
Look, it's a timelapse! :D
cq0UzNl.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted post. <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

A piece I just finished that I'm super happy with :>

Please note that the following link is NSFW for:
IMPLIED nudity. Nothing in-detail is shown though. <3

Cuddles. <3
Rendered Fullbody x2 with Complex Background ($10-20) example
DarkCrow Topic Starter