Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Sketch Bust
ImC3JeI.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Hey all! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm currently running a small giveaway on twitter for two colored sketch pieces if anyone wants to partake!

Ends August 1, 12p CST
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Sketch Bust
SHUpJZG.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Today officially starts my Warcraft Classic sale; Have me draw your WoW character!! :D
(not including worgen / tauren, sorry :<)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Colored Sketch Bust
gZxlnSk.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Hey y'all!

Just a little notice that I'm totally taking Audcious Phoenix bits and bobs as payment right now cause I gotta pull a pokemon and ~CATCH 'EM ALL~
DarkCrow Topic Starter

A recently finished Paper Doll commission!
The following link is NSFW

It's an NSFW Art link y'all
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Small update:
Currently not taking any character slot items as payment. I currently have more than I need and can fill at the current moment. Plus, I need to save up on actual money.

However, I have added some prices for Epicness Items, in case anyone wants to pay with those!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Small update: Went through my imgur album and deleted a bunch of pieces, so if there's broken links / random images popping up that aren't my art, that's why. Just need to clean house every so often. <3

HEY! If you like my art, maybe consider donating a coffee or two? Or even sign up for my patreon, which gets full res art pieces no matter how much you donate, and if you donate a certain amount, you even get PSD files of my pieces. <3

Alright, off the soapbox, onto the art.

EX: Rendered Fullbody
Timelapse Video

b3Y33x9.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Figure I haven't posted a lineart example / one in a while? so have one <3
Lineart Bust example
4bCJkI5.png
Feel free to color so long as you Show me!, credit me, and Don't remove / edit my watermark/signature <3

Rendered Bust example
Timelapse Video
UL4DeEd.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

~Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wiiiind?~

EX: Rendered Bust example with Basic Background
Timelapse
Q1j49hi.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Minor Update: It took me 3billion years, but I've finally started updating my trello with pictures included! :o
So if you want to see not only the stage I'm at on your piece, but also how it looks very specifically at this moment in time, head over to my trello and check out the pretty pictures! :D

Also, come over and join my Discord server, where I post WIPs, linearts you can color, and have servers for y'all to post art too if you so choose :D
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted Post <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Sketch Fullbody
nQ4zaiL.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Random reminder that I have a youtube channel where I post timelapses of a lot of my pieces, sometimes even my sketches! :o
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Rendered Fullbody
Timelapse Video
JRAkSej.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Colored Sketch Fullbody(ies...)
Shading +$$$
MzUyHbA.pngsBFMQWK.png

These two were super duper ridiculously fun <3
DarkCrow is an AMAZING artist and you DEFINITELY should commish them <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Deleted Post <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

EX: Rendered Halfbody with Simple Background
HEY! I made a spotify playlist with music that I listened to while doodling this piece! Give it a listen? <3
Timelapse Video!

j98Otaf.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » DarkCrowArt Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus