Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Clearance Bonanza - CLOSED

This is so cool, Mori! :O
How much do you charge for them?
Mori Topic Starter

Penholder wrote:
This is so cool, Mori! :O
How much do you charge for them?
These are freebies so I can clear out my large art pile, but if these were commissions, I’d say in the ballpark of £25-40.
Mori Topic Starter

evNWr15.jpg
and this was the ref I used
VDgmXN9.jpg
Mori Topic Starter

Rani Gupta wrote:
Here's Rani,
WVJhn74.jpg
and here's the ref I used!
kGdYhAg.jpg
Hazel Kya (played by UrbanLady)

I have my Hazel character, and I'm wondering if you might have something that looks like her described appearance?
Mori Topic Starter

Hazel Kya wrote:
I have my Hazel character, and I'm wondering if you might have something that looks like her described appearance?
I'm sorry, but I am not working from written descriptions. Do you have any images available to reference of her that I could use?
Hazel Kya (played by UrbanLady)

Here are some references I found that would be as close to her as possible.

The hair:

http://prntscr.com/iiw2sj

The hourglass figure with just the ears and tail. The rest is human in appearance.

http://prntscr.com/iiw4en

I hope these help! :D
Rani Gupta (played anonymously)

Mori wrote:

Oh dear, this is such a masterpiece! <3
Thank you really really much, it turned out phantastic, she's soo sweet!!
Can't put it to words, left me speechless :3
Churchtuary

Looks like it's Church who's 'gonna request you again, Mori. :V Thanks again for the opportunity. <3

Can you do either Ilya or this girl?
Mori Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
Looks like it's Church who's 'gonna request you again, Mori. :V Thanks again for the opportunity. <3

Can you do either Ilya or this girl?

Does the girl character belong to you? And, what is Ilya like as a character beyond some pictures?
Churchtuary

Mori wrote:

Does the girl character belong to you? And, what is Ilya like as a character beyond some pictures?

The girl in question (Jin-Li Huang, as in the Mad Ranger's profile) was made by RayaneFLX - or RayaneFelix here on RPR - by my request, a year ago. Actually, Felix made most of my character's original art. Huang isn't listed as one of my characters because I simply can't figure out a proper profile for her.

And Ilya is more like a restless child albeit being hyper sometimes. Though she is naive at first, she's very-well alert and always observes something if it poses dangers or just if gets her attention.
Mori Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
Of the two, I’d be more inclined to draw Ilya, if only because she has a profile on RPR, but I’d have to decline because there is no written information on her profile at all. If there was any written information I could use to get a feel for her character beyond her default appearance, I would draw her though.
haunt

hello! if it's not too much trouble and you have a sketch that would work, i would love something for my boy here.
(there isn't any on his profile but i do have some doodles of him if you'd like to see those for reference)
Mori Topic Starter

psoliver wrote:
hello! if it's not too much trouble and you have a sketch that would work, i would love something for my boy here.
(there isn't any on his profile but i do have some doodles of him if you'd like to see those for reference)
Yep, I have one I can definitely use.
Mori wrote:
evNWr15.jpg
and this was the ref I used
VDgmXN9.jpg

AHHH OMG!!
I just saw this, this is superb!!

Thank you so much :D :D
Churchtuary

Mori wrote:
Churchtuary wrote:
Of the two, I’d be more inclined to draw Ilya, if only because she has a profile on RPR, but I’d have to decline because there is no written information on her profile at all. If there was any written information I could use to get a feel for her character beyond her default appearance, I would draw her though.

A5pXFIX.png

???
Desiree (played by BobbinK)

I thought i'd throw this girl in for when your list re-opens again she has a big gallery and plenty of information, the pieces so you've done so far are absolutely amazing. :D

Thank you so much for the opportunity ♡
Warner (played anonymously)

i’ll throw this boy at you on the chance you’ve a spot.

as always, these pieces are wonderful!
Mori Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
Mori wrote:
Churchtuary wrote:

A5pXFIX.png

???
Meaning solely written descriptions with no images. Yours is the inverse, where you just have pictures and have no writing, so I can’t get an accurate feel for the character and choose a sketch that is appropriate for them, if there’s nothing written about them.
Mori Topic Starter

Here's Jolybean's Cass,
cy4iDrf.jpg
And here's the sketch I used.
e877mqc.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Clearance Bonanza - CLOSED

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus