Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » RPR match maker

Hello fellow role players,

so I just wanted to thank this web-site, about two months ago, reeno-alchemist and I decided to start talking to each other over skype. Eventually, after finding out we live, some-what, close to each other, we decided to visit each other, and got to know each other more and more. Well, it's a bit late, but both Reeno and myself are now dating, an item, boyfriend and girlfriend, together, etc,etc.

So shes telling me to thank the site some more, and jello monster for suggesting to reeno to RP with me, and thank you to a certain someone who didn't want to be named, but you know who you are. This someone got me onto this site. And finally thank you RPR for bringing us together, you will always have our thanks.

Thank you all

from
berserker544 &
reeno-alchemist
d^_^b yes thank you so much rpr ^_^
Match maker, match maker, make me a match! Find me a find! Catch me a catch!
THIS IS AMAZING!!!

I'm sure Kim would love it if she saw this!
I'm actually quite jealous here right now xD
Kim Site Admin

WOW! :D I am so thrilled to hear that! Congratulations to the both of you. I wish many happinesses upon you both, and hope you are forever Excellent to each other. <3
Wow. Awesome news guys. Congrats to the two of you and may your futures be filled with much happiness from one another.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congratulations to you both! :D
Aww! :D Congrats you guys ^_^
Aww! That's awesome!
Thanks everyone! We're going on 3 months on December 24th! :3
GASP. HOW DARE YOU SULLY MY KINGDOM WITH THIS... THIS... "WUVS"?! YOU'LL LIVE TO REGRET THIIIISSSSS.....

...*cough* I mean... yayyyyy :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » RPR match maker

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus