Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

British or Australian? *frowns and pouts* I guess British...I mean preow that accent though~

Worst nightmare becoming a reality or favorite dream being crushed...?
RedLantern

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
British or Australian? *frowns and pouts* I guess British...I mean preow that accent though~

Worst nightmare becoming a reality or favorite dream being crushed...?

I'll tell you, I got the two in real life. XD
Worst nightmare becoming reality, because it's done, but I still hope somehow that me dream is not utterly crushed. ;)

Panini or Kebab?
Panini. I can feel my mouth starting to water already.

Gummy worms or sour keys?
Gummy worms, though I had a hard time choosing. Call it more thematic to the season.

Pumpkin spice or turkey?
Damn you, that's such a difficult one! In the end, turkey. You can make gravy out of turkey.

Rain or snow?
GlitterPrincess

Rain.

Bone marrow with smoked cherries flavored ice cream or toothpaste and orange juice flavored ice cream? (I Google these. They're real >_> )
Bone marrow for sure; that actually sounds kind of classy.

paperback or hardcover book?
I have more paperback but I adore hardcovers mostly since the covers don't curl.

Penguins or dolphins?
Dolphins! Super smart!!

Hm...

The ability to breathe underwater or the ability to fly?
I was going to say 'fly, obviously!' but I'm living next to the ocean and that makes it a tough choice. I think that... given some thought, I'd still say fly; breathing under water is great, but if the water is polluted to heck and back and full of cargo ships, I still don't think I'd want to be there.

Autumn or Spring?
Autumn, I love when all the leaves change colours!! Hhhhhhh... Plus it means snow is coming soon!!

Snow or Ice?
Lone_Otaku

Ice. Despite it's natural lack of warmth.

Console or PC?
*dies* whyyyyyy?! That is an impossible choice!! I'd have to say PC because...I mean...RPR...

Drought or Flood?
I think drought--it sucks more but there's less structural damage to stuff you own.

Halloween or Samhain?
pltjess

Samhain.

Acoustic guitar or electric guitar?
I sadly don’t play either (or any other instrument, unfortunately), but I prefer listenting to electric guitar

Your birthday or christmas?
pltjess

Christmas! It's my favorite holiday. I love decorating for it and having friends and family gather.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. It's really hard to find Pepsi in Japan. I prefer rootbeer or ginger ale though.

Sense of touch or sight?
Lone_Otaku

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Sense of touch.

Android or iPhone?
iPhone all the way!

Deaf or mute?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus